Poland in 2018 on Sundays

Poland in 2018 on Sundays

Attached: polaaandd.jpg (515x446, 56K)

Looks like an aussie servo when they've run out of chiko rolls.

I support this law. Sunday is for family, not for (((trading))). Every civilized country has sunday shopping banned.

this
I wish Ireland would bring it in, instead here they are even trying to get more and more shops to open on easter and st stephens day

Shut the fuck up, Kaczyński.

What are they buying tho?

alcohol and cigs most likely

dragon dildos and potato vodka

too white

Worth it

>t. Donald T*sk

As far as I remember getting alcohol is banned in Ireland during holidays, isn't it?

Hahhahah enjoy your christ rather than food on sundays.

>man thanks government for saving his marriage after he went out to buy bread but every store was closed
>"I'll tell my grandchildren about this. Thank you Mr. Morawiecki!" the man said, wiping tears of joy from his face

not anymore but its still not sold after 10pm

finlan dont bully pls

>i want government to be a babysitter who tells me how to live my life

Reminder that you, Austria and Switzerland have even more strict sunday shopping laws than us.

That’s what the Netherlands looks like whenever it’s sunday or Germans have a national holiday.
They all come here

so what? I am not a representative of German government
I am a private citizen who disagrees with government making unnecessary restrictions to how people should live their lives

They have enough brain capacity to plan ahead.
Poles don’t

I don't have a family and I don't want one. I just want to do the shopping reeee

Do you Dutch people have enough brain capacity to plan raping children ahead?

Attached: netherlands at its best.webm (296x236, 1.27M)

And you're a retard too.
Why the fuck should people be forced to work on sundays? Just stop being a brainlet and organize your time so you can buy stuff at the time every normal person does.

Does your public transport not work on Sundays either? Restaurants, cinemas, bars, pubs, zoos, water parks etc. are all closed? Because you know, people also work there.

we had this then they abolished it because its fucking stupid

There are exceptions, like fire fighters and nurses are working, same goes for public transport.

they could just pay 150% or 200% more on sundays and lonely people who don't care would gladly work

Are German churches open on Sundays? How can priests work on Sunday? As far as I know, German priests are state officials, they get salaries and pensions from the state budget, so how can they work on days when public administration shouldn't work?

I know there are "exceptions" but why would public transport or a restaurant be included in this exception and a supermarket would be not? That's unfair.

Why is there a hungarian flag in that there post?

Because we love Hungarians.

based poland

every polack has hungarian flag and Viktor Orban shrine at home

thats what they do here

Do you lot actually have less restrictive trading laws than us in Ulster? That's mad.

>As far as I remember getting alcohol is banned in Ireland during holidays, isn't it?

Attached: irish.png (143x143, 5K)

That's an inaccurate stereotype. I don't have to finish drinking to punch you through the ceiling.

I ought to visit Poland soon.

So you like holding a drink and punching someone at the same time?
I imagine it requires good coordination not to spill the drink.
Props to you mate

Over here they are already phasing this out too. Used to be an excellent way to make quite some money if you were young but our government couldn't stand by and watch those poor companies getting exploited by the sunday workers.

don't you have 24/7?

In general those things are very rare outside of bigger cities, and east of the Netherlands closing times and days are ridiculous.

They can't work on Sunday either (unless the owner personally sells products). Only gas stations can be open.

Polan is a Hungarisn scheme to make the Russkies trust them by pretending to be Slavic.

>defending the government applying stupid restrictions on trade just because it's a certain day of the week
This shit is awful, people should be able to make money whenever they want. This is antithetical to the free market

People also have to work on those days. The Netherlands are total whores of the economy and many people here are forced to work on sunday for no extra money.
A friend of mine delivers and installs dishwashers for example and they make him work on sunday quite often.

>a m*slim that can't eat pork because some pedo 1500 years ago said so talking about restrictions

Attached: 1500682885724.jpg (330x319, 120K)

Stop coming with such stupid fucking arguments. If people really need to explain the difference between those jobs and sunday shopping than it makes no sense to discuss with you since you are a fucking mongoloid.

Paki talking about ethics. What a time to be alive. When was the last time you guys threw a gay couple from a cliff?

to stacja na Powiślu ty kurwo jebana, oczywiście że będzie do niej kolejka w niedzielę, kiedy na dworze jest 20+ stopni
zapierdol się samocioto, jeżeli pan rząd musi ci mówić jak spędzać czas

sunday shopping ban won't increase the dramatically low IQ of the polish nation though

>First time in Germany
>Staying in Munich
>Sunday comes
>I need some food
>Every fucking place is closed
>The only place open is a shitty burger place run by a Turk
>He puts cucumbers in the burger

German efficiency brought to its most insane extreme. Can't even pickle the fucking thing first.

Attached: 1456754630523.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

Munich is really extreme when it comes to this. It's much less the case in northern-Germany but still they massively come here on sunday or when they are having a national holiday.

>bigger cities

my city is 100,000 and we have a few of them

weird, I expected poles to be hardworking

Southern-Europe has longer days than us. Most clothing stores close between 18:00 en 20:00 over here, while in Spain it's normal they close during the afternoon and open up later in the evening.

I was talking about 'northern' Europe. Of course places with 100k inhabitants over here have a 24/7 store, but even in my city which has no closing times on nightlife there are still maybe 10 stores open past midnight.

Wait, how come so many people are aware of this? Are we being so butthurt about it here on chans or did it actually made the foreign news somehow?
legit curious

>while in Spain it's normal they close during the afternoon and open up later in the evening.

Supermarkets never close during the midday, they usually open from 9:30 to 21:30, and some close at 22:00.

What are they queuing for?

Probably some of the items available for purchase inside.

Oh really? Well that is the same as over here then. 22:00 is the latest a normal supermarket closes in my city. But people say that things like the Zara are open too much later.
It's a common stereotype over here for Germany and by extension most of eastern-Europe

yea but only recently did we adopt it Aquanon

>What are they queuing for?
some are getting petrol, some diesel.
for fucks sake this is a gas station!

There's literally 5 cars in the image and only one is fuelling up, have you never been to a servo? You don't just walk in and buy a 1L bottle of petrol or some shit like that, they sell other shit.

Sunday trading is producing literal slaves here, because all what capitalism is about is profit, and if you the people in charge the possibility to make some more buck by opening their stores on sunday, they will do it, regardless of employees lives. More than "babysitting", this is about preventing the consequences of our greedy human nature.

>There's literally 5 cars in the image and only one is fuelling up, have you never been to a servo? You don't just walk in and buy a 1L bottle of petrol or some shit like that, they sell other shit.
You can't drive a car if there is no fuel left!
Poles can't plan ahead, thus when they've run out of gas they have to walk and get few bottles of fuel, dummy.

Attached: think-about-it-nigga.jpg (679x504, 39K)

Poles are hard working, no one supports this ban on trade on Sundays except for the church. But since the church has the power here the ban was introduced.

I don't see any difference because in a normal modern and secular society the job as a priest is the same job like any other. Especially in Germany where priests are de facto public administration officials with state-paid salaries and pensions.

>68 posts
>33 ips

Attached: 1452363081232.png (178x200, 12K)

What's your point?

dumb sheeple

thank dog the stores here can now decide their opening hours themselves
t. live within walking distance of a 24 hour supermarket

>BASED polish government is enforcing sabbath on the goyim
OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONO

mental that you can't shop on a sunday

Not entirely true. Many shop clerks supported it, some even tried to get me to sign petitions.
I'm just laughing at them now since they work overtime on Saturdays due to shops extending the opening hours and they go to work on Monday in the middle of the night to stock the shelves.