How do I create a Fastlane business? How do I get rich quick?

Reading this book was cool for gaining motivation and understanding simple Jow Forums concepts about making money that somehow I missed out during my short life. But now the eternal question arises : how, being 19 year old and a school dropout, can I build or work on something that would make money gravitate around me? I have no idea of what to do. I don't have a clear roadmap. I can't identify what are the market needs that are waiting to be satisfied. I've been thinking about internet, but...

Anyone else here who happened to read this book? And if you're currently trying to create a passive revenue income, how far do you think you are from your goal, where did you start, how old were you when you start?

Attached: Fastlane.jpg (837x609, 63K)

You get in at the beginning of a Ponzi scheme

I may sound retarded but aren't those usually difficult to notice when they are beginning?

>believing a scam who is selling dreams to wantrepreneurs

You really think MJdemarco is rich? If he was rich and didn't need to gain money thanks to his wonderful cashflow, he wouldn't be active on YouTube or on his forum daily to shill for his book. But I won't blame you for being so gullible. You're young, you saw your family being slaves to the corporate machine and you want to put an end to this. Let me get this straight : there is no easy or quick way to make money unless you're smart or have enough resources to pull something of great value. Or be lucky and be at the right place at the right time.

Invest in monero. It's your best bet right now.

Attached: 1521308759985.png (644x688, 16K)

I'm a retard. I'm not suited for school and I don't work to be a slave all my life what the fuck do I do then

The only two things I remember from that book:
The bit where he talks about the mindset of not valuing your time below what you make (like driving for an hour to save $20) is important.
and
"No one ever got rich by putting their money in a 401k"

pooltrade.io
thank me later

I don't understand what is this all about. And especially how will I gain anything from it?

1. You're a retard (
2. Whats wrong with being active on a forum? Are you supposed to go offline and do coke 247 when you've 'made it'?
3. Good luck on being a cuck

Have you read a book called "Rich Dad Poor Dad" OP? It's a good book, I suggest reading it. What do you define as "quick"? The book basically talks about building an assets column and owning income producing assets. Also not shying away from more aggressive and risky investments, particularly when you're younger, rather than some lame 401k or savings account.

ICO pool
pooltrade will blow up in a few months

create a exit scam
so easy these days

this guy gets it

Yes, I've also read it after the Millionaire Fastlane. I'm aware of the importance of building assets, and realized the harsh truth that you may be smart but not necessarily end up rich. But I read it pretty fast so I probably missed some details
What I define as quick is becoming Millionaire or at least not having the necessity to work for money before reaching my thirties and also being in a state where I could buy a Ferrari or buy an expensive house without having to ask myself the question "can I afford it?"

You didn't refute my points.
Instead, you're sucking off his big scammer cock. At least he's being honest, he even highlighted the very business model he uses in his book. And yet you fall for it. You're the cuck
And yet another wantrepreneur book. Kyosaki got rich because he got lucky. But he's a greedy samurai and made profit of his luck. Fucking retards

but i kind of did

>If he was rich and didn't need to gain money thanks to his wonderful cashflow, he wouldn't be active on YouTube or on his forum daily to shill for his book

again, whats the problem with this? I know plenty of rich people and they're just normal boring people doing normie stuff to have something to fill their daytime with.

>Let me get this straight : there is no easy or quick way to make money unless you're smart or have enough resources to pull something of great value. Or be lucky and be at the right place at the right time.

shut up cuck. its not a big deal and plenty of people make good money by themselves. keep placing money on a pedestal and being inhibited in life

What are you talking about faggot, wantrepreneur? That gook never talks about entrepreneurship, he talks about having risk assets to create an income stream you fucking moron. You sound like a fucking loser who believes anyone who makes money just got lucky, while you are too much of a pussy to take risks.

just do what the author of that book did: write a book teaching poor idiots how to get rich

>How do I get rich quick?

The very fucking book tells you to stop thinking that way

>t. didn't read the book

I think you forgot. He said it's possible to get rich quick, but it's not EASY to achieve. That's the nuance to understand here. He used the tele-marketers who understood how lazy human beings were (sidewalkers) and how they were trying to achieve fastlane by answering the need of giving them a solution to their problem focused on events instead of the hard working process behind wealth