Why do citizens of Mexico believe it's their right to illegal move to the United States?

Why do citizens of Mexico believe it's their right to illegal move to the United States?
I'm genuinely curious. Only serious replies, please.

Attached: mexico3x5.png (1300x1040, 37K)

illegally*

we do it because we can make alot of money in murica an go back to mexico and live like a king , also usa used to be part of mexico so

People don't do things because they "believe they have a right to" do it
They weigh the pros and cons. It's a practical analysis
Pay is high enough in the US to risk being deported/charged

>People don't do things because they "believe they have a right to" do it

Attached: migration (2).jpg (2048x1356, 321K)

>It's a practical analysis
When the hammer does come down and they are deported, it seems (and this is my limited perception of it) that they try to paint it as some great immoral tragedy.
It's the main reason Trump is painted as a racist despite only advocating against illegal immigration.

people do what they want and try to justify it after the fact

because they don't want to be deported

i can find a picture of 20 americans who think that jesus was an alien from the Sirius solar system. why do americans think that jesus was an alien?

>because they don't want to be deported
Despite knowingly doing something illegal?
The opinion displayed in that photo is definitely not a minority view in the Hispanic"-American" community. Are you suggesting that it is?

my point is that it's a self preservation tactic. they don't care about legality

>they don't care about legality
I see.

Attached: 1474533835551.jpg (300x225, 9K)

they dont,are you retarded? they do it for survival not for some grand ideological principle ot "taking the land back"

Because we want to take the land back

>they dont,are you retarded? they do it for survival not for some grand ideological principle ot "taking the land back"
I haven't suggested that.

they know it isnt ther right, they know what they are doing is illegal, they do it anyway because this shithole is fucked up

The fundamental problem is America
The America blocked the development of Latin American countries

Then they shouldn't be mad when we deport them.

Or we can deport them to hell. We should consider just landmining the border and seeing illegals blow up.

>they know what they are doing is illegal, they do it anyway
I think I see what you're saying.
>The America blocked the development of Latin American countries
Interesting...

Attached: 1484547748653s.jpg (250x202, 6K)

>they know what they are doing is illegal
Now... What if I proposed that they start following the law?

Attached: 1462397561982.png (640x640, 12K)

>have big poor family
>take some risks
>family's lives suck a bit less
>hide behind those that are sympathetic if shit hits the fan
>can internally rationalize breaking the law because you resent the fuck out of the drug trade

I'm not saying that I necessarily agree with it but it's totally understandable.

Too late pedro, we know it's you.

> not for .. "taking the land back"
speak for yourself, i am here for la reconquista and there's nobody that can stop me

Attached: 1514696829638.png (572x521, 238K)

They're doing it to sustain their families, not because they want to.

It's like robbers who steal bread and food for their family.

Yeah, it's wrong and illegal, there's no denying that, but it's what they're doing for their own survival. That they are in such a shitty situation that they've resorted to illegal actions.

Congrats, asshole now they know

Shut it down

No.

o yeah that works wonder, thats why no one gets high, commits robbery, rapes, shoot up schools, ignores red lights, or generally breaks the law in any form