We are going to be moral and beautiful again

We are going to be moral and beautiful again

Attached: bolsonaro_brasil-1.jpg (320x213, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=e1c_1481116911
youtube.com/watch?v=ehyDH0hFAbM
youtube.com/watch?v=OfBaJSrFuOI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares faggot.

Brazil = brown people, largest gay pride parades on earth, bunda and carnaval.

not for long

>again

yes

Attached: domp.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

forever

Sex, gays and blacks. This is our culture and our way of life. Butthurt virgins like yourself can gtfo of our country.

nah

explain pls

Leftist ex-president arrested for corruption charges, and all status quo party leaders are being arrested for corruption, hence the only one non affected by corruption is literally a hardcore right-wing ex-military candidate

Attached: 8tzb5983u5_4ruj0q5u7t_file.jpg (460x305, 17K)

kek nice fantasy

The arrested one is that woman? Dilma Durma w/e?

no, it's the ex-president that ruled from 2002 to 2010. President Lula

Attached: 1523057460862.jpg (500x600, 41K)

>Ex-President ‘Lula’ of Brazil Surrenders to Serve 12-Year Jail Term
>After vowing for months that a conviction on corruption charges would not stand in the way of his bid for a third term as Brazil’s leader[...]
Why do countries even allow a person who is under investigation to run for a president I have no idea...

So who is "moral and beatifull" guy and what does he stand for?

If you really want a civil war in Brazil all you need to do is try to take our rights of whoring ourselves

Brazil, the country of pure Catholic virgins...
huehuehue

Attached: exemplo1.jpg (640x960, 256K)

what the fuck is that wh*Te """woman""" doing in my country?

Attached: REEEEE.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

This. Most people are tired of violence. But it doesnt mean that they give a shit about moral, family, tradition and all this bullshit.

>Sex, gays and blacks. This is our culture and our way of life.
and then you complain that you're poor and you live in a shithole
amazing

Attached: 147398535.jpg (660x574, 29K)

They do, especially the poor my friend.

brazil cant be fascist... you are all black and half is muslim lol...

I support separatism so moralfags can fuck off

we're, like, the 8th richest country in the world. life in São Paulo and south regions is pretty comfy. things are only really ugly on RJ, north and northeast.

Also, how do sex and gay people make you poor?

If he gets elected NATO needs to bomb the shit out of you shitty country

Just ignore leftists. They are proud of being mediocre and they want brown people stay mediocre forever.

>south regions is pretty comfy

Until you mess with a drug dealer and he guns down your entire family.

liveleak.com/view?t=e1c_1481116911

Leftists are way more racist than Jow Forums.

Hey guys, you are brown, just start to dance and demand free money. You don't need to work or anything. Science and military are for white people.

>All black
Most are mixed to varying degrees. Blacks were genocided this way, same as whites and amerindians.
>Muslim
Brazil is, like others in South America, one of the most christcuck countries on earth.
Christians, even more than muslims and especially here, race mix religiously.
Adoptions are disproportionally self identified black adoptees; self identified white adopters.
Fuck judaism and its forks.

sex doesn't make you poor but if that's the most important aspect of your culture, then it definitely is not a very productive culture, unlike say if that important aspect was science like japan or industry like germany or business like the usa

gays don't make you poor either in and of themselves but they certainly don't help your demographics, efforts towards promoting homosexuality are not innocent and even if they were they are a massive waste of time and money, they also contribute to what i mentioned above

agreed
hope you elect that bolsonaro guy he sounds great

>Let me pull up some half-assed reasons to hate a certain group of people.
As expected of the most Jow Forumstard country of the entire Jow Forums

>hate
for centuries nobody here gave a shit about gays, and it was the right thing to do
not wanting to have constant gay propaganda with rainbow flags all the time is not hate

>most Jow Forumstard country
as usual french people are anti-conformist and have critical thinking, it's not surprising

man you are black, i have seen brazil tourists here and they were all black and told me they look like average brazil and they were moslem too

Is that why leftists are always trying to include non-whites at federal universities and public office through racial quotas?

Genetic studies have confirmed that pure Africans basically don't exist in Brazil. The people there who call themselves "black" actually have more European blood than African

>people who want to give minorities dignity are more racist than people who want to kill all minorities

what did he mean by this?

you are black if you are atleast 1% black, you cant be half black

SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!
BRAZIL WILL ALWAYS BE BLACK, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!!

Attached: 1522463928296.jpg (374x404, 23K)

makes sense

I'm half Brazilian and I moved out of Rio when I was 14 to study in Denmark. If he wins I'm considering going back. I wonder if I can get a comfy job with a masters in pure math

fuck off, we're full

same with whites tho

B-but I'm brazilian

>right wing

LMAO enjoy poverty and austerity

Não devia ter saído, macaco

He stands for gun ownership, firm laws against violent crimes and drug dealing, death penalty and less pro-homossexualim propaganda.
He doesn't have a plan to slow racemixing that I know of.
Can another mico inform me if he is against affirmative action?

>Corruption, abuse of power and authoritarianism will now be normalised in Brazil as in USA and shittier parts of the EU

Fucking enjoy

Attached: orly.jpg (660x630, 22K)

Are you the only Latin American in Europe? I can't imagine them on other continents for some reason.

>Now
You do realize that this has been the country's situation for decades now, right?

Feels bad.
He indeed is pro israel and austerity.
He also wanted to give our space program to U.S.
But gun ownership is a step forward, and an rightish overton window is closer to better solutions like fascism.

lmao, are you stupid

>He also wanted to give our space program to U.S.

He will in fact give Alcântara for the Americans for free. Temer already sold Embraer to the Americans, now Bolsonaro will finish the job.

>He also wanted to give our space program to U.S.
Source? The army wouldn't be supporting him if this was the case, Bolsonaro even said in National Television that there is a need for preserving strategic national companies like Embraer, Petrobrás and others

samefag bait, no one will fall for that user

So what if he gives Alcântara to the Americans? Bolsonaro will just say it's cooperation with that Americans and that it will bring advancement and technologies to the Brazilian sector and Brazilian will eat it like always.

I'm completely in favor of giving this entire country to the Americans, i want more Americans here, specially women.

still bait my friend, give the source and only then I will try to respect you

Own less than 1 million dollars? Never vote right wing. Simple.

Dumbass, you're voting for him and don't even know his plans.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehyDH0hFAbM

He clearly states "cooperation with the Americans is the only way to save Alcântara". It's American already.

CALA A BOCA FILHO DA PUTA

>cooperation with the Americans is the only way to save Alcântara
And it isn't, what good does a stalled airspace dock? It doesn't mean we are going to simply give our space tech away. If anything we depend on the French Guyana nowadays to launch our space projects, because we have no money to make Alcântara usable

I assume you are a leftist.
Newsflash: comunism and capitalism are the same thing. Neither will save your ass and they are overlap today.
>Implying voting works
You need to search for real solutions.
Don't ask me. You won't believe it until you find it yourself.

If anything ideologically we are closer to the US than fucking Russia and China

>Sex, gays and blacks. This is our culture and our way of life.
>and then you complain that you're poor and you live in a shithole
>amazing
Fags actually turn shitty neighborhoods here nice and that in turn raises prices and forces the blacks out. Something must be broken in Brazil.

Thats because we are both multicultural mutt colonies under the kikes.
The least we can do is prevent the centralization of their power, amigo.

Fags are cultural marxists that take comfort for themselves while promoting invasion and genocide everywhere else.

>REEEE BAD GOYIM STOP TRYING TO BE HAPPY YOU NEED TO WORK AND EARN ME MORE SHEKELS

USA is like 50 years ahead of Brazil in space technology, there is nothing Brazil can offer to them, they just would like Alcântara because it would make things cheaper and easier for them.

Do you really think saying this kinda shit makes you look smart?

Attached: t. brainlet.png (645x729, 77K)

So what is going to happen to all the degenerates in Brazil? Are they going to get gassed or their moral compass will suddenly turn to conservatism because a guy got elected president?
Degeneracy has momentum, you can't have a moral 180 turn out of nowhere.

Nope. I deliberately toned it down in rude terms so you would understand.
>Believing in ego in an anonymous board.

Nothing will change. Even if this retard really gets elected it's impossible to turn back in time to the 1800s.

The new generation is extremely progressive, a retarded baby boomer and some angry virgins are powerless to stop the future

Voting works out alright for us

Are you kidding me?
My entire social circle consists of Mexican/Danish and Chilean/Danish people

You were always a shithole full of macacos

remember cisplatina, little guy
we will get you after we fix our army

>annexing yet another useless state

yeah, because Acre wasn't enough, right?

Uruguay's economy is alright. It's not like it's just useless land like Acre was when we got it

Business idea: Improve the land you have already instead of trying to annex successful countries

>american gay propaganda

Brazil's plan is to annex all of Latin America, even Mexico.

We both know the only reason you're saying this is because you want to re-annex Uruguay eventually

We'll pass, thank you very much, but feel free to write a novel about so I can see what your fantasy land would be like.

That's the difference between both of us. We're not that cruel to want to subject the poor Uruguayans to our incompetent politicians. You seem to enjoy the idea of sharing your pain and see others suffer.

are you sad because this time there wont be your cunt trying to stop us from taking territory and trying to make it yours?

We don't have any immediate plans of annexing Argentina, if that's what you're worried about

>We can't ever recover because its current year

you civilians probably dont

so that means it's a great deal for us, and if this was true they wouldn't be buying embraer, we have things to offer

The actual plan of Americans renting Alcântara already doesn't let Brazilians use it for anything or even enter it, it will be an exclusively American facility. Bolsonaro's idea will either be this one or something even worse.

Boeing is buying Embraer because they need absolute dominance in the regional jet market as well, Airbus did this so they need to rush and gain their space as quickly as possible as well.

well, I didn't

>austerity
This will not end well.

kill yourself

Lmao I think you are confusing José Serra's plan with what the army really wants. You are literally a leftist shill, or simply wants to bait. I think it's the second.

Fuck off shill
youtube.com/watch?v=OfBaJSrFuOI&feature=youtu.be

I'm completely in favor of giving this entire country to the Americans, so i agree with Bolsonaro.

The army doesn't have a say in anything, Bolsonaro does whatever he wants. Alcântara for the Americans 2019!

samefagging again, don't you ever get tired?

Let me see if I got this correctly.
Lula is left wing?
Bolsonaro is right wing?
Surely there are other parties running?

Marina Silva is left wing, but tries to pass as a libertarian

Meh, it was like this, all 3 establishment parties: PT (Lula's party), PSDB (FHC's party), PMDB (Temer's party) were ideologically the same as they all agreed with the new age globalism system, which thrives on basically a big state with high taxes and leftist mediatic control, but the difference between these three parties was that PT was aligned with the Chinese Communist Party, and PSDB was aligned with the Democratic Party of the USA, and PMDB was the center party that meddles the affairs between the two and acts when the country is at crisis like nowadays. In 2002-2010, Lula was elected and left office with 90% approval ratings, making him the most popular elected leader in history, while his government was plagued by corruption accusations of the opposition, and that was basically because he did keynesian economics (direct investments to a few companies while ramping up taxes), managed to ride the commodity boom of China and with corruption managed to stabilize the political status quo and pass literally a lot of reforms that guaranteed our state to be big and the wealth to concentrate in the hands of a few families, in 2010 Dilma was elected and she simply continued Lula policies and changed nothing, even increased taxes even more, but in 2014 when Ukraine was invaded and Chinese economy started to go down, our economy started to falter, but since it was election year, instead of doing austerity they chose to continue spending, and spent even more. Dilma won by a 1% margin against Aécio (PSDB), and when she took office for the second time she started to do steep austerity measures which made everyone fucking angry. And then people revolted, PSDB/PMDB organized a coup, and created a lame excuse to impeach her, and all of that while the Judiciary had the biggest proofs of corruption against all the PMDB/PT and the president of the house of deputies literally threatened Dilma to stop them or else he would paralize the country for a year. cont

And in the end Dilma said fuck you, we end up having our country paralyzed for an year and a half and she finally got deposed in 2016, and all of that while Federal Police was starting to arrest everyone from her government and started to release illegal recordings of her and Lula speaking by telephone on national television, as the media is pro-USA globalism they wanted PSDB to win the election, and in the end Dilma was impeached but released from being punished for her crimes. And since her vice president was from PMDB, they allied themselves with the PSDB in the new government, making PT the minority. And the Federal Police continued to imprison a lot of people including the President of the House of Deputies that impeached Dilma, but now they started to go against Lula and the head of PT, and since PT was literally losing everything they started to fireback at PMDB and PSDB, and highly benefited by PT's government the CEO of Friboi managed to record both Aécio Neves (PSDB) and president Temer (PMDB) asking for bribes to hush the President of House of Deputies which resulted in total destruction of all status quo parties. But Lula still remained the leader of every poll even tho he had a number of participation in some corruption schemes, but they were stricly proven with hard evidence, different from Temer and Aécio. Which led the Federal Police to charge him over a triplex condo in Guarujá which he wanted to buy with the money of friend's company, and that literally led to his arrest two days ago. And since all establishment parties are dead, people are starting to question how should we stop this corruption circus and make our country a good place, and because of that people are starting to look at moral leaders like the army, the traditional catholic church, the royal family and other stuff.

Attached: 1523292692561.gif (500x368, 475K)

>but they were stricly proven with hard evidence
*weren't

Why are you so butthurt? Just because Bolsonaro isn't the Brazilian hero you thought he was?

Attached: Bolsonaro salutes the American flag.jpg (1859x992, 229K)