Give me a quick rundown on which relatively novel coins are not ERC20 tokens on Ethereum...

Give me a quick rundown on which relatively novel coins are not ERC20 tokens on Ethereum, and have their own implementations of blockchain tech.
By novel I mean not just a fork - some improvement whether it be speed, paradigm, incentivization structure, etc.

I'll start with some examples I'm most familiar with:

ETH itself - Programmable smart contracts - The blockchain IS the state of a big Von Neumann machine.
NEO - Faster better smart contracts - Coin is a stake in the well-being of a decentralized economy (voting nodes in or out etc.), and GAS is the utility coin for running code.
LINK - Decentralization of Oracles to provide trustless real world data.
BAT - Decentralization cuts out the middleman for flow of advertisement money - Blockchain algorithm ensures all parties are paid fairly without the need for middlemen taking fees.
STORJ - Decentralized storage of files in a cloud replacing rack space with the blockchain (Though the StorJ "Bridge" is centralized).
RaiBlocks - Fast currency transactions optimized using block-lattice data structure rather than blockchain.
EOS - Ethereum on steroids - Another platform for smart contracts but upgraded with more features and performance in mind.

Attached: 45723568254.jpg (1915x885, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
twitter.com/AIIAboutBitcoin/status/982860692553379840
twitter.com/search?q=viacoin&src=typd
guide.alibaba.com/video/sexy-hot-asian-model-cosplay-nurse-strip-tease_1621341.html
twitter.com/RNR_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EOS - literally just an idea

On second thought user you're right.
EOS refers to the ERC20 token so it doesn't belong on this list.
Their thing isn't built yet.

>are not ERC20 tokens on Ethereum

LINK, BAT, STORJ, EOS are all ERC20 tokens on Ethereum

kys

So namedrop a few that actually have a product.

projects that are not erc20 tokens or projects in general? be more specific

I dunno bout yours but my links are ERC677

ARK
8s block times, vendorField tx implementation, v2 on the way

LINK is not an erc20 token dumbass

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

sauce?

Viacoin
twitter.com/AIIAboutBitcoin/status/982860692553379840

Read through the top tweets twitter.com/search?q=viacoin&src=typd

mostly all worthless long term. at least ethereum runs the token market right now, all of the others you mentioned are either vaporware like link, or don't work like nano, or are based on fundamentally broken designs like bat or eos.

i want to breed her

missing dero in that list

Shill me on Dero user

A product. A working blockchain implementation, or at least one with an alpha build or something.
Furthermore, one that is superior in at least one metric to your boilerplate distributed ledger blockchain implementation - new paradigms or improvements on existing paradigms, etc.
Not just a token that sits on Ethereum to be traded like a toy by bots with no other purpose.

guide.alibaba.com/video/sexy-hot-asian-model-cosplay-nurse-strip-tease_1621341.html

Checked - Will look into Viacoin

see:
replied the wrong post

EOS is erc20 only because of the popularity of Ethereum. Eventually it will have it's own generalization of Satoshi's blockchain. Also Raiblocks is called Nano you fag. Contrary to popular belief, Litecoin isn't a fork of Bitcoin. You also have Cardano, Stellar, IOTA, DASH why are you not doing your own research? Oh what's that? You're a lazy piece of shit? Oh ok. Don't forget Vertcoin and NEM and probably BNB in the future.

Thanks faggot

Nice. It was added to binance recently and paid for by the main dev and some donations.

Here is the main dev - twitter.com/RNR_0

Undeniably it is an improved bitcoin but they are working hard to bring features (privacy with STYX, lightning and atomic swaps)

again, LINK is not an ERC20 dumbass

ERC677, which is just basically ERC223

COSS is ERC223

POA Network

>ETH sidechain
>Mainnet out since December 2017
>POA consensus
>5s blocks (faster than Ethereum)
>Cross chain bridges on testnet
>Cloneable for horizontal scalability with cross chain bridges aka "Push-a-button blockchain"

Essentially will turn ETH into Ark but better, while being a central store of value for it's clone networks.

RCN

SECONDS