Generals ruined this boar

Generals ruined this boar

Attached: 1447609725925.jpg (786x826, 99K)

No you silly. It's routineposters,turks and all the retards who hate anonymity and beg attention through childish gimmicks and roleplaying.

big if true

Generals keep this board alive. We can't survive purely off of banter

>Generals keep this board alive.
Most generals are just glorified chatrooms in shitty languages. They literally make no contribution to this board

Attached: 1466090796366.jpg (728x1484, 161K)

You're right but Jow Forums would get even deader if an /intg/ was made

It's the third time i see you posting this and you dare to talk about contributions

Hey at least we are not in our unmoderated chatroom where the 2 or 3 samefags gaypost every single day in some obscure language pretty much nobody cares about

This is actual international discussion my friend

did hilo latino kick you out or something

No, it was lieutenants

Hey just wanted to say I like how your writing looks

your mom ruined my board, if you know what i mean

Anons ruined this board.

Attached: 1463367976997.png (352x345, 100K)

> hilo latino

idfg about it. I just think it's silly to have so many threads constantly bumped and spamed with literally no int related content. Just autists shitposting again and again every single day in incomprehensible talk for the regular internet dweller

I dunno personally I just find it useful that I can post in a thread of a language I'm learning to help me improve my skills

this, Jow Forums turned to shit in less than a month

This, Jow Forums still has people who come out of the generals to post. If a separate board was made nobody would come to regular Jow Forums anymore.

depends on the general

Attached: int generals.png (1763x1430, 2.84M)

Slow boards are the best you faggot

Yeah and Jow Forums is already slow enough. I'm not suggesting we should become like /v/ or /tv/

It isn't by any means a slow board. It would be perfect if it was more like /a/ or /o/, without generals and people remembering Jow Forums shouldn't be /b/ with flags.

I hang around a general but post in other threads all the time faggot