I fucking hate my country

>Everyone is fat and uses their car even if its a block away, no sidewalks/bike lanes/buses/trains
>Drive for 12 hours and see nothing interesting, exact same landscape, chain restaurants/stores, language, people, in Europe I would've passed several countries/beautiful cities/historical places
>Terrible healthcare, every time there is a disaster/shooting you see people on gofundme begging for donations to pay their medical bills, i had to pay $50,000 to remove a tumor and $800 for an ambulance ride that was only a few minutes, and that's with the insurance that i pay every month for
>Cops are corrupt and have huge power egos and constantly harass civilians for minor offenses, if you piss them off they could shoot/beat you up/charge you with something you never did
>Stuck with only 2 shitty political parties, no in-between
>Anyone can get a gun and carry it anywhere they go = constant shootings
>Only impressive city is NYC, everything else is meh, even LA is mainly just rich suburbs
>You're fucked if you lose your job, no welfare state to back you up
>Weirdly prudish - people freak out at seeing a women's nipple, most parents get angry about their kids having sex, impossible to get birth control/morning after pill w/o parent, my state had no sex ed, just told us to "wait until marriage", thus high teen pregnancy rate
>People worship the military, calling them "heros", if you dare question it, or say US should lower the military budget, or suggest America is not the best country in the world, people go batshit insane
And i could go on and on but basically i need to escape this shithole

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1300x680, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=suburbs in australia&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOnJj5367aAhURPN8KHWb9AicQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1920&bih=925
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw live in comfy safe white south brazil

>>Everyone is fat and uses their car even if its a block away, no sidewalks/bike lanes/buses/trains
whats the matter bro dont you like freedomâ„¢

Attached: car autonomyâ„¢.jpg (480x475, 92K)

FEELS GOOD TO BE EUROPEAN, i would kill myself if i was born a burgercuck with a CIRCUMCISED PENIS

art thu wh*Te?

there's a reason why it's called home of the brave.

if you think the grass is greener on the other side, go ahead and see for yourself.

if you decide to stay, grow some balls and take some responsibility, this country is not as bad you make it out to be.

Where do you want to go?
Isn't it to be a easy just to move to other state?

average American penis is circumcised, two different colors, weird scar, dry head with no sensation, they need lotion to masturbate

Attached: iDj4bVHl.jpg (480x640, 29K)

turn your proxy off Sergey

Reported!!

kill yourself already you annoying shitposter. I am sadly too bored and tired to respond to your meme green text.

>>Drive for 12 hours and see nothing interesting, exact same landscape, chain restaurants/stores, language, people
are you fucking serious. I stopped reading here desu

What is Trump the burgerking doing when he is needed?!

Attached: america in one picture.jpg (935x1870, 130K)

Yes im huwhite
Yeah go kill yourself, US military is a huge welfare state, you're not a "brave hero" because you jacked off in a portapotty in Iraq, killed children, and got drunk in Korea/Germany
average american brainlet patriot can't comprehend americans are fed up with their shit country so he accuses me of being foreign

>or suggest America is not the best country in the world, people go batshit insane
what america do you live in people , people here are very critical of the country.

I drove 12 hours across Wyoming and literally saw NOTHING

just trim your pubes, don't shave it
wtf, the hair stubs are so gross

Attached: funny-weirdo-disgusted-man-holding-laptop-22994502.jpg (1300x957, 75K)

If you moved to "glorious cultured Europe" you would find yourself longing for the consumerist comforts of America that you take for granted. Someone who complains as much as yourself could not possible survive without them. And once you tough it out (if you don't just go home with your tail between your legs), you'll find the undeniable truth: life sucks everywhere on the planet, you work a job you don't like until you die no matter where you live, and it's your own responsibility to find something worth living for. If you cannot find a reason to be happy in America, you will not find one to be happy in Europe or Asia or Africa or whereverthefuck you think is great.

>Yes im huwhite
Go to europe then. It's easy to get in with an American citizenship.

self american haters are the biggest and cringiest brainlets ever.
So fucking Wyoming represents all of america now. kys m8

you might need some prescription eyeglasses, i think its illegal to drive blind

Attached: american urban planning starter pack.jpg (1464x1554, 464K)

America is designed to force you to buy a car no matter what (you literally cannot survive outside of a couple cities without one, it's simply impossible), yet the only cars that are sold here are soyboy automatics.

Nice proxy faging.
What a pathetic spas if real.

Attached: 5E8FA0AD-C2A8-4876-AF27-FF425870E4A1.png (500x492, 58K)

sick of these retarded pics comparing suburban areas with cities(especially coming from Australia which has alot of them). Also some pics on the right are from america or are available in america

you can easily find a manual m8 and they are slightly cheaper. Don't talk about shit you don't know

>bored of Wyoming
Wyoming is fucking awesome, go to Vegas or LA, seems more your style

>especially coming from Australia which has alot of them
hehe sweetie thats wrong we're getting rid of suburbs very quickly

*buys your home*

Attached: china.png (903x720, 116K)

google.com/search?q=suburbs in australia&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOnJj5367aAhURPN8KHWb9AicQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1920&bih=925
Doesn't seem so. Suburbs here are not as popular as they used to be but they will always exist and there is nothing wrong with them. As a guy who works online, I really love the suburbs

*demolishes it and builds an apartment*

it doesn't happen overnight mutt

wow these are the shitty boring landscapes.

Attached: tetos_2.jpg (1050x570, 156K)

The main problem is that you can't go fucking anywhere without seeing at least some nigs and beaners. This country is a fucking cesspool and it's shit because you can tell it wasn't always that way. Almost all crime ridden shitskin filled neighborhoods at one time were comfy and safe.

What's the diffrence

Did he upset you you fucking mystery meat fuck

*fracks your beautiful landscape up for a 0.002% increase in bi-annual revenue*
heh nothing personell goy

I shouldn't laugh, my city has horrible congestion too

Attached: datatransferviasnail2.jpg (490x327, 22K)

He lives in the E*st

Attached: North-Cascades-Hwy.jpg (1024x683, 552K)

>have beautiful places like this
>continue to pile the entire population into congested cities on the coasts
what the hell is wrong with you people

Anything noteworthy here is protected

America has a place for everyone, just move somewhere else if you don't like where you currently live. You can even become a rugged frontiersman if you're into that

I live in the east and it's beautiful in some areas maybe not as some mid northerner states but still it's nice and green enough
Are you really that retarded and ignorant ? You are even contradicting yourself now

>Are you really that retarded and ignorant ? You are even contradicting yourself now
this is your brain on overpopulation

The coast is filled with people who don't travel or appreciate nature. The other portion is immigrants. You won't find 6th generation americans in big cities

Attached: north cascades.jpg (1000x669, 739K)

This is beautiful. It's good to know that there are still plenty of Americans who prioritize nature and fresh air over crime infested city shit holes

Lol we do have people living in the mountains, they're called mountainpeople/urban appalachia, they're super inbred and poor and shoot outsiders

Will this rich, self-hating New England Bernout finally fuck off?

I think you're being a bit unfair, the upper end of the coasts are very outdoorsy. And in New England, you can find old (by America standards) sea port towns that are pretty comfy.

I fucking hate my website.

>Everyone is new and uses false irony even if its a lightyear away from being believable, no trolling/lulz/info/OC
>Lurk for 12 hours and see nothing interesting, exact same frogs, feels, e-celebs, SJWs, in 2008 I would've passed several phenomena/beautiful Flash videos/deep-lore stories
>Terrible moderation, every time there is a disaster/flooding you see people on IRC begging for answers to explain their power abuses, i had to post 50,000 times to remove a tumor and 800 times for a reddit BTFO'ing that was only a few minutes, and that's with the power level that i pay my dues every month for
>users are corrupt and have huge power egos and constantly harass real men for minor offenses, if you post anime they could spam/derail your thread/charge you with something you never did
>Stuck with 2 cultural parties, one shit and one gold, no in-between
>Anyone can post a frog and paste it anywhere they go = constant avatarfaggings
>Only impressive board is ****, everything else is meh, even *** is mainly just boring chitchat
>You're fucked if you use a tripcode, no welfare state to back you up
>Weirdly statist - people freak out at seeing a journalist exposed, most janitors get angry about their boards having jokes, impossible to get sitewide events/public mod interaction w/o oldfags, my board had no dedicated posters, just told us to "stay on-topic", thus high reddit angst rate
>People worship the new boards, calling them "subjects and hobbies", if you dare question it, or say should lower the non-anime boards, or suggest containment is not the best solution in the world, people go batshit insane
And i could go on and on but basically i need to escape this shithole

addicted to mountain dew and in dird need of help, sanitation, hygiene, and education, but people prefer to do nothing except for the occasional doctor volunteer

I honestly feel bad for people who don't take advantage of the nature here

Attached: BIKE.jpg (600x450, 50K)

I'm talking more about New York and down. I've talked to a lot of people who have no interest in road trips

You have how many different towns to choose from, find something that fills your needs and move. Most of these complaints are local and aren't universal.

Pic related, where I live. You can go out and hear old dudes singing sea shanties.

Attached: 1515007941517.jpg (1440x660, 290K)

Trump would rather see it replaced with crime-infested urban cesspools and toxic industrial complexes or mines

Eurofags will never have long beautiful hiking trails of untouched nature, instead they are packed like sardines. America has so many forests, nature, parks, mountains, trails, beaches, waterfalls, lakes, etc. Pic related is the Appalachian Trail, it takes 6 months to hike, it's 2181 miles/3510 kilometers of beauty

Attached: app.jpg (720x432, 85K)

LMAO, ALL OF AUSTRALIA'S POPULATION IS ON THE COAST! The central part of your country is literally uninhabitable empty desert, KEK

did you know america is

B-I-G

Underrated

same here i wished i lived in iceland/netherlands ;-; ignore the other butthurt americans that cant take any criticism about america

Pic related is one of the SEVERAL waterfall national parks in my state

Attached: Waterloo main pic.jpg (1440x818, 176K)

its only 40 minutes away from me

Attached: 2258dfab8c056c0ecd6ccdcd8d5f9fec.jpg (1024x684, 600K)

you call that a waterfall?

Attached: Palouse-Fall-WA.jpg (1000x667, 191K)

No, America just sucks at urban planning. Canada does the mix pretty alright, but america really is a car obsessed hell scape. Pic related is LA, which has a metro population of 20 million

Attached: basin-air-quality-improved-1024x640-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 190K)

or i can escape to the nearby forest

Attached: P4260045.jpg (1600x1200, 763K)

Are we posting local things?
Did you know that Connecticut has M-O-U-N-T-A-I-N-S? There's also a tower up here, every outdoorsy girl and her dog has pictures of themselves hanging out in it.

Attached: 1514555059502.jpg (3024x3780, 2.51M)

or hike in the nearby Appalachian mountains which are also in my state

Attached: sunset-over-wears-valley-tennessee-mountain-art-reid-callaway.jpg (900x600, 147K)

White women FTW

maybe fish or swim in lake, which is also near me

Attached: [email protected] (1440x818, 91K)

Pic related

Attached: 1514414011220.jpg (700x997, 369K)

Lucky mountain fags, this is about as fun as it gets around here in the desert

Attached: MosesLake-2.jpg (600x383, 189K)

I feel pretty spoiled here desu

Attached: Washington state.jpg (3988x3988, 3.72M)

ooga booga lets fuk da wite wimmin with our BBCs brotha

theres mountains in Washington too that look identical to the fjords in Norway that every retard worships

Attached: 334497-landscape-nature-green-lake-mountain-forest-clouds-spring-Washington_state-748x468.jpg (748x468, 56K)

does Connecticut have;

L O W T A X E S?

C H E A P P R O D U C T S?

A F F O R D A B L E H O U S I N G?

Attached: AA7C6E5E-B12B-480F-A89F-741BB4072F53.png (560x602, 13K)

i want to leave my favela shithole

yeah but I only get to see those maybe 5 times a year. It's a long drive

No but I can get cheap nutmegs and cheese so it's all good

Attached: 1494037873279.jpg (764x764, 134K)

Then get the fuck out, crybaby liberal.

brazil has cool stuff too

Attached: somewhere in brasil.jpg (602x354, 49K)

shit state kys connecticuck e*stcoastfag

Attached: AAD1F45B-E953-476D-B534-5ABFF305ECB0.png (941x887, 199K)

Rude, I thought we were uniting in combat against self-loathers

Attached: 1504408715206.png (310x387, 149K)

Toyota City is the same, too.
However, in the case of the US, is it not a wall?

Attached: ah1KJss.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

There is no culture here, just niggers, consumers, trash, kikes, kiked shit.

Nothing self loathing, i loath you not myself.

Hate will bring you nowhere, friend

Attached: 1512726397836.png (899x720, 173K)

Every year Europe gets more american: more crime, people are becoming fatter, thousands niggers, asians and muslims are coming every day, in a lot of countries the Public Health System is getting worse and we will switch to insurances, your shitty tv programs, movies and music are everywhere, low quality fast food is expanding, police is in many countries useless, they can't help anyone.
I know american pride is retarded but we are not even allowed to be proud for anything.
Stay there soon Europe is gonna be a second america with worse internet.

Hate to break it to ya, but that's pretty much true around the world- water access is a major economy source

my cousin did it, said the Pennsylvania portion was pretty rough though, very rocky

i was born there and want to move back when i can, arizona is disgusting

Are there European small towns that would be accepting of an American that kept to themselves and learned the language?
I lived in Paris for a summer and on a train ride to Frankfurt I saw the most beautiful little towns that I wish I could've stopped in. Tiny houses and buildings on a square with a modest church steeple, and when you blink, they've disappeared behind a hill.
Would a life there ever be attainable?

>filled with old people entirely

nah mate. europeans made liveable cities and have good social coverage.

result is that young people move to cities.