What was sexuality like in Ancieny Egypt?

What was sexuality like in Ancieny Egypt?

Attached: IMG_6754.jpg (422x694, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allthingswildlyconsidered.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-am-not-beside-you-where-will-set-your.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Irrc some egyptian erotic poem survived to the present

blacked BC

allthingswildlyconsidered.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-am-not-beside-you-where-will-set-your.html

Attached: 1-erotic-drawing-looks-like-fresco-michal-boubin.jpg (900x588, 156K)

Made Greeks look like prudes.

You don't empower Africans by saying stuff like this, you're actually being racist. How does it feel? Do you think that Africans wants too see these comments all the time? It's like seeing poltards larping as Nazis, it's fucking annoying.

I assume bestiality

It's because it is whites larping as black you fucking idiot.

They just want to make blacks look worse, by trying to force their stereotypes even further.

So they fucked blacks?

ahhh yes the BBC withstands the test of time

>BBC
No, stupid. The pale woman/tanned man fucking trope is older than cucking. You literally find it in cultures around the world.

I guess, we know they kept them as dick washers. I always assumed they where Arabic looking so kinda close to whites.

are you calling me white? you fucking piece of shiet get the fuck out of this board and don't came back before getting your facts straight

Egypt praised black cock same as your petite blondes do today, faggot, that's no science. That's nature. Black COCK is superior my frined. You should know better

they walked around with their tits out and had naked teenage dancing girls as a normal thing at dinner parties
would have been sick cunt

>I guess, we know they kept them as dick washers.

They weren't the only ones user.

white bois getting cucked for centuries

Been reading Herodotus and according to him one of the pyramids is built entirely by blocks given to the daughter of a pharoah in exchange for sex (donate one stone block for the pyramid and you get to fuck his daughter)

BLACK KWEENS getting their R1B from lowly Wh*te slaves.

Attached: WEWUZKANGS.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

where do you even find this shit

"Come here, my centurion."

Attached: 1515654004520.jpg (1200x1800, 331K)

VENI

>mtDNA haplogroups
>passed on by males
Everything that's wrong with Jow Forums

>that image
>Jow Forums

Attached: 1475295677692.jpg (600x383, 23K)

what a perfect body

Wish I was there

Attached: 1523135535975.jpg (658x668, 70K)

if they looked anything like modern egyptians, probably underwhelming and perhaps gross with their apparent pension for having worshipped animals

>google it
>it's actually ugly chink female

Attached: 1507317565278.jpg (351x351, 17K)

That means it wasn't sexual though, like nakedness wasn't particularly sexual for japs in the past, and it means you'd eventually come to the point where it is no longer sexual for you.

Yeah. Those pyramids won't build themselves.

I'm an engineer I'll design them

kek you little girl

Why are D*nes so intimidated and frightened by BBC?

This, and it's literally because women were kept in the home while men almost universally worked outdoors so it's pretty obvious which one is gonna be more tanned, if you soy boys ever exposed yiurself to sunlight you might realize this.

That's just slander, she's a proud MED

Attached: 063.jpg (1200x1800, 355K)

One of the few cultures in the world where brother/sister incest was not frowed upon.

I don't think their bodies would have looked as good as your average modern womans. Looking at pictures of women from 100 years ago is awful

They fucked like KANGS N SHEIT

V I D I

Funny to hear it from kyrgyz

WE WUZ FAGS N SHIEEET

Yup. This is the evolutionary reason.

V I C I

between dying of aids, starvation and illiteracy i think africans are sort of ok with comments like these