Do Southern Europeans really consider themselves non-White in real life like they do on Jow Forums?

Do Southern Europeans really consider themselves non-White in real life like they do on Jow Forums?

Attached: Southern_Europe.png (719x350, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese-speaking_African_countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope you're not implying that I am by any chance wh*te.

no one gives a crap about whiteness in real life

Nobody thinks about "whiteness percentage" seriously outside Jow Forums.

It’s a linguistic problem in reality. In our languages the term white was borrowed from anglos to mean europeans in general but we know that we don’t belong to the same race as a swede or a russian.

Europeans don't care about being white, that's only an american thing. People view themselves as belonging to an ethnicity not a race.

Pls stop speaking memes, I'm just curious
Didn't one of your politicians get in trouble recently for saying white people (Italians) were in trouble or something?

nobody cares really

That whole concept is Murrican anyway, everyone in Yurop thinks of his nationality vs foreigners. Sure some foreigners may be closer than others but that's about it

A- We're not white

B- We don't want to be white

For example, I'm dirty blonde and with blue eyes BUT my face is 100% Southern Euro.

So people see me as a glorious Med and not a sissy white. Pretty easy to understand desu.

White means european here and that includes people with olive skin.

In Portugal you are either Portuguese or you aren't. The term "white" is something only subhuman New Worlder colonial mongrels obsess about

In real life nobody even talks about whiteness,is this even a fucking conversation theme that canadians and americans have?

I never thought about which race I am until I got into Jow Forums. It's perverted anglos who do these stupid things.

>Didn't one of your politicians get in trouble recently for saying white people (Italians) were in trouble or something?
he might get in trouble for that because of how fucking retarded it sounds, wouldn't expect an american-lite to understand though

slavs are not meds

>dirty blonde
Slav'd

White is a meme invented by amerimutts.

sorry?

Attached: varg pepe.png (439x346, 86K)

A portuguese with 1/16 negro ancestry is still portuguese?

"White" in real life doesn't mean anything. I find it much easier to get on with Mediterranean peoples than I do with most Slavs.

No, look at the outrage when max landis said assassin's creed was whitewashing for having a white guy play a spaniard.

It's ethnicity first here.

It was the Spanish that promoted it

Attached: 987a9efeb03ef95c9d5afb37a32a7710.jpg (476x582, 85K)

>this flag
>this post

Varg's audience is 90% edgy american teenagers

Attached: 1402788375742.png (1270x1136, 108K)

where's la luz extinguido?

What do you mean?

>morisco+spaniard=albino
really made me think

supermongrel talking about ethnicity

Attached: 1420046566964.jpg (1419x2000, 546K)

>torna atras
>ahi te estas

are these ones memes?

where is el ogro de las ameriicas?

>supermongrel
Sure, are you one of those who believe that we're descendant from every ethnicity around the Mediterranean and beyond? Sounds like it.

European are full of shit, they always say they're not as race obsessed as Americans but they are, they just use "nicer" words to say the same thing, ie European instead of White.

They literally never complain about other European immigrants in their countries, even if they're from poor European shitholes like Romania or Ukraine (with the exception of gypsies, ofc, who happen to be of mixed Indian descent) and they assimilate them pretty quickly, on the other hand third generation Middle Easterners are still seen as outsiders.

Also, most of the race baiting threads in this board are created by European flags.

Because Ukrainians are top tier immigrants. At least here. Makes the PALOPS/Africans/Latin Americans look like savages.

Attached: Capture.png (718x596, 388K)

I'm south Croatian. Tall, brown eyes and hair, hairy body, long face and skull and my skin is tan beige, not pink or orange.
Like said, I understand that I'm different from white Europeans and I don't consider myself white because I simply don't look like an average white guy.
There are whites in southern Europe, but most of us look "ethnic." In my opinion, if you look white and by white I mean you wouldn't stand out in northern Europe, call yourself white I don't care, but calling yourself white when you obviously don't look like a typical white just doesn't make sense.

I would trade my countrymen for ukranians and romanians

Honestly, we everyone. No matter where you're from, you're seen as a foreigner.

That would be amazing if true. He'd be dedicating most of his time to people he hates.

Why not just "white" to describe the skin color?
White = light skin
Black = dark skin
So much easier.

I don’t see the word white over there.

Also this is a problem granted. I'm white, as in, I look like a Central Euro and I consider the more "swarthy" Portuguese white just as me.
Other who are white like me also think the same.

>PALOPS
???

>They literally never complain about other European immigrants in their countries

Are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese-speaking_African_countries

Why do Europeans think white means blonde, blue eyed and pale milk skin? Are they mentally challenged? Or are they that easily influenced by Jow Forums?

These threads are getting really embarrassing and I don't like this board very much anymore

Why do you even give citizenship to br*zilians, even I can't stand them

what kind of re-tard caste system is this

When a spaniard tries to be autistic as a german

because that works just in non countries (colonial countries like brazil or usa), where you are all mutts

Why are you trying to blame Germans for your race obsession?

The caste system is all your people's doing.

We're getting a lot of rich White Brazucas (ahaha I know what thread to say this) fleeing from there. Since immigration laws are getting tighter in the EU it's mainly very rich ones.

I've seen it personally. My family was selling a family house that nobody wanted and a Brazillian dude just went and bought it for 200% the price just so he could do it fast.

And why wouldn't it work in Italy?

I don’t blame them, I’m just pointing that we suck at being autistic

You don't need to lie, I know they are all mixed as fuck, brazilians are trash keep em away from your country, I can't keep em out of the south

m8's every type of Western European can be a native here. We just don't think about it that much.

Example: I'm half scott, but my Portuguese side was as white as my scott side. I've seen people here in the North that look like me. I was ALWAYS treated as native.

Eastern European immigrants weren't/aren't always very welcomed either, we have lots of bydlo Russian-Germans for example, and some ex-Yu mafiosi. However yes Middle Easterners are ven less so, but mostly because of their backwards religion and general violent/trashy behaviour (youths emulating Murrican nignog "culture")

because real countries have a culture and an indigenous people?

Why is a "Castizo con Espanola" a "Espanol" again?

We're fine with other Europeans because we share a somewhat common culture and history. They're still seen as foreigners by most people, but not in the sense that they don't belong here. I wouldn't mind sharing a building with a bunch of French, Italians, Poles etc.

Middle easterners not only look significantly different from us, they're muslim and their culture is different. They will always be foreigners and no one will ever be comfortable around them.
If you're not obviously a gypsy or non-European, you have a Croatian last name and you speak Croatian, you're ethnically Croatian. I don't care if you're swarthy or blonde. I genuinely don't think about race outside of Jow Forums and it's never brought up where I live. Blonde or dark, it's all the same to us. There is literally no advantage to having blonde hair and blue eyes here.

I know many 2nd generation turks who are more german than the average Hans

Most of the Brazillians are either rich and from São Paulo, or Rich and from the South. The dude that bought the house was not mixed, and from Blumenau.

>I wouldn't mind sharing a building with a bunch of French, Italians, Poles
what about an Albanian?

Doubtful, they're usually even more distant from us than 1st gen who actually came here to work in the 60s/70s and appreciated the better lifestyle compared to their East Anatolian villages
2nd/3rd gen are usually much more entitled and hyper-nationalist for their homeland as well as all pro-Erdogan. Sure there are some rare exceptions, but less than 10% I'd say

No one, no one in my country seriously considers med*ids white. We're all laughing at them and the state of their economies.

Are you brazilian?
Most brazilians that go to europe are poor mutts

Dude 65 replies and no shitposting, you ruined everything :(

Now I have to call you a Sl*void.

>I know many 2nd generation turks who are more german than the average Hans

Attached: 1523354626405.jpg (804x536, 133K)

We kill wh*tes , we are soldiers of KÅRA BOGA!!

>pooland

Nope.

>Most brazilians that go to europe are poor mutts

That was the case some 20 years go, now it's different.

Well, that's exactly what I was trying to say, "white" is not a race, just the color of your skin.

>Biggest EU-leech
>laughing at anyone's economy

Attached: pools.jpg (1199x939, 94K)

Because it’s almost 90% spanish. We don’t have the one drop rule

Call me whatever you want, lazy monkey. Give it 5-10 years and you will be coming here en masse for jobs.

Attached: 14231296_1132679616781069_7056075783448666682_o.png (1250x417, 879K)

only autists and extremists say things like "white" or "whiteness" in europe
people say "he is from X country", not "hes afro-american / asian" or whatever

Show the per capita chart. Also, your country can only dream of our level of development. : ) It'll take you the next 20 years to get where we are now. Learn to work more, fucking southern monkeys.

Any southern euro country has higher gdp per capita than pooland
there's a reason why hitler thought of you as subhumans, in fact the only reason why pooland isn't as shit as brazil it's because it lives off EU welfare
Also even in Brazil you can find pooles working low tier jobs

it's too late though

The New world thing of "white" has already came and it's here to stay unfortunately.

Your country is so good that your people rather clean toilets in Germany and UK.

>no shitposting
This. Pls don’t degenerate thread.

You are actually going en masse to the UK to clean toilets, you are viewed as worse than Muhamed.
If EU stops gibbing you money you will become even more of a shithole

>pooland isn't as shit as brazil

proof?

Once an Italian insulted me of "babtou", unless it was a Maghrebian who pretended to be Italian.

They have the EU to leech off we don't

I wouldn't care as long as he's not a muslim fanatic or ISIS tier which is rare among Albanians and Bosnians to begin with. If Catholic or atheist I literally wouldn't care.

If he's muslim I better not see any muslim shit such as ISIS flags or other arabic shit because then he's disrespecting our Christian-European culture and as soon as you do that you're not going to have a good time here.

There's a big white consciousness here

We bullied and made fun of gyppos in my school (which are indians). Even kids who were slightly browner were made fun for looking like gypsies

I don't know about italy or spain but serbia and bulgaria are the same

Why Europeans always blame us for the white concept? The ones that came up with it were Iberians to differentiate themselves from Moors ffs

Because you think Poland is thought as a hardworking country ?

>Christian-European culture
meh. Varg would shake his head

It depends on whom you ask anyway. From my view, everyone south of Berlin is vaguely brown, mostly. With a gradual process to black Africans south of the Sahara.

>babtou
What does it mean?

Yes, pale people look sick and kinda weird.

t. churka

honestly if you dont have blonde hair and blue eyes you are not european

>gyppos in school
interesting

True, but Anglos went overboard.

>It was the Spaniards who gave the world the notion that an aristocrat's blood is not red but blue. The Spanish nobility started taking shape around the ninth century in classic military fashion, occupying land as warriors on horseback. They were to continue the process for more than five hundred years, clawing back sections of the peninsula from its Moorish occupiers, and a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy.[13]

Nope, the white thing is anglo. We used the dichotomy cristiano/moro

The thing is how do they manage to be such a shithole when they are literal leeches getting 15 B per year, Pooland hasn't done anything for europe besided begging