Portuguese genocided this

>Portuguese genocided this

Why are iberians so fucking barbarous?

Attached: indigena amazon.jpg (500x375, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Portuguese replaced that with it

Attached: gente-feia2.jpg (600x800, 92K)

blacks are physically stronger therefore more suitable for manual labour

brazilians are savages and not real people

>genocided
never happened

Go back to your plantation. I need more açucar in my coffee

>posting a bunch of ugly old hags and expecting us to care
Should have followed the american model

go back to the battlefield and die for your inbred king peasnt

they were slaves when we left, your sweet Emperor Pedro II was the one who not just gave them freedom, he didn't even try to send them back

Now the reality.

Attached: indias.jpg (469x320, 46K)

More average native baboons

Attached: 20180228_151010.jpg (636x314, 157K)

I love women with manly facial features
but most of them look like pic realted

Attached: capa_indias.jpg (810x350, 143K)

They must be andeans or something

wasn't enough..

Now I see why you have so many mixed people.

being racist because of aesthetic reasons and not literally any other reason people have racial bias

We are attractive I swear!

Attached: cc7a27ea00a43dba8035927e27f44a73.jpg (500x341, 72K)

Literal goblin

Attached: images (20).jpg (470x313, 21K)

Maybe it's just because I'm on nofap but if I just came off a ship from spain I wouldn't mind.

>Native Americans
>attractive

Sorry, Pedro, you will not lie to anyone here

Why are you trying so hard to cherrypick ugly natives? Do you hate them?

Attached: indigena9.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Mixed mulatto people are way more attractive than native people. It's a fact. Especially men.

Would
Imagine being a conqueror on the sea for fucking months.
Fuck, i would ravage those pussies and kill all their men, sack their temples and piss on their gods.

You are the cherrypicker here.

guy on the left is literally the face of all those massacres, blame him

Attached: 1522803516288.jpg (1436x1020, 353K)

No one here cares about these cannibal savages, just OP. You don't need to feel guilty

nah, most of them look like this

Attached: 1269460341533_f.jpg (375x500, 43K)

They already look better than 90% of Peruvians and Bolivians

I dont think so. They're ugly, but not that much.

Attached: 5a0d28781180f.jpg (950x475, 48K)

IBERIAN CHAD VS italiANO virgin

This is ironically the average Peruvian

Attached: zgoTjGQk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>Brazilian fascists wanted to expel the western Santa and replace him with Vovo Indio: he was supposed to be a son of an African slave and a Tupinquim indio raised by a white Family, as Brazilian as it gets
>Horrified kids said NONONONONONONO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: vovo indio.png (781x665, 423K)

They're not great, but thirsty conquistadors who'd been on a ship for months without sex weren't exactly picky.

Light skin mulattoes are more attractive than natives. Because they tend to look people from mediterranean Africa. The only bad thing about mulattoes they are criminal monkeys. The only exception is Cuba.

At least he has straight hair, but the hairstyle doesnt suit him. And he's fat. Most mulatos are uglier even being thin.

Attached: 1230482428708_f.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Most of that was disease not intentional genocide. One sneeze and you'll kill 400 people

Why did we not all die of their diseases?

Portuguese yes, spaniards were genocidal madmen though, quotes from a spaniard that witnessed the conquest of mesoamerica in person

"The Spaniards forced their way into Native settlements, slaughtering everyone they found there, including small children, old men, pregnant women, and even women who had just given birth. They hacked them to pieces, slicing open their bellies with their swords as though they were so many sheep herded into a pen. They even laid wagers on whether they could manage to slice a man in two at a stroke, or cut an individual?s head from his body, or disembowel him with a single blow of their axes. They grabbed suckling infants by the feet and, ripping them from their mothers breasts, dashed them headlong against the rocks."
Pg 15 Bartolome De las Casas

kek. Even in random pics they are still more attracrive than natives. Go to Peru, Bolivia and North Argentina

They spared no one, erecting especially wide gibbets on which they could string their victims up with their feet just off the ground and then burn them alive.
pg 16 Bartolome De las Casas

" Not a single Native of the Island committed a capital offense, as defined in law, against the Spanish while all this time the Natives themselves were being savaged and murdered."
Pg 23 Bartolome De las Casas

"He sent fifty men on horseback who proceeded to annihilate the entire population of an area greater than the county of Roussillon, sparing not a single man or woman, old man, or child, and this they did on the flimsiest of pretexts, accusing their victims of not coming quickly enough when they were summoned, or of not having brought enough cargas of maize or of not surrendering sufficient of their kinsmen as slaves either to the governor himself or to one or another of his henchmen. These men were driven by the Devil and not a single Native managed to escape, what with the land being as flat as it was and the Spaniards having horses."
Pg 37 Bartolome De las Casas

"During these eleven years, more than two million souls have perished and, in an area of more than a hundred leagues by a hundred leagues, only two thousand survivors are to be seen, and even this number is shrinking day by day as the survivors succumb to the rigours of a life of slavery."
Pg 56 Bartolome De las Casas

I'm searching for "hinchada peruana" in Google Images, the ugliest pic still better than most mulatos I see in São Paulo.

Attached: seleccion-peruana-hinchas-crean-la-bandera-mas-gra-157154-jpg_600x0.jpg (600x338, 82K)

"A man would be invited to choose from among the fifty or a hundred young girls the one he most fancied and she would then be handed over in exchange for wine or oil or vinegar, or for a side of salt pork."
Pg 70 Bartolome De las Casas

The others I don't approve of but selling your daughters is a totally normal thing that has been happening for millennia

You have a very weird taste for sure. This pic is the rich class of Peru. Average peruvians are considered orcs in hispachan for a reason

Attached: kZbbPBR.jpg (800x800, 137K)

" I Bartolome de las casas, or casaus, a brother in the Dominican order was by the Grace of God, persuaded by a number of people here at the Spanish court, out of their concern for the Christian faith and their compassion towards the afflictions and calamities that be fall their fellow men, to write the work you have before you in order to help ensure that the teeming millions in the New World, for those sins Christ gave his life, do not continue to die in ignorance, but rather are brought to knowledge of God and thereby saved."
Pg 127 Bartolome De las Casas

You'd put your dick inside anything resembling a female human after 3 months in the sea with lots of ugly and smelly guys

Attached: 1513017695270.jpg (1684x1107, 1.47M)

After 25 years of being a kissless NEET I would happily do it too.

Genetic studies of LatAm populations have found a rather overwhelming presence of Amerindian DNA on the X chromosome, but on the Y chromosome it's extremely rare.

In short, it means almost everyone was the product of Europeans taking native wives and literally cucking the men right out of existence.

>get Jow Forums
>use tinder
>if it's a fatty, just get drunk
>???
>profit

Imagine how hairy Spanish and Portuguese women were in the 1500. Women didnt shave back then.

These natives with their naturally hairless pussies, must have seemed much more attractive to Spanish and Portuguese men back then.

doubt it, pretty sure they were more motivated by lack of european women

This is more a Spanish thing than Portuguese. Portuguese chosed slavery

>tfw no harem of native slavegirls

What are you talking about. Hairy is god tier. Shaved pussies are disgusting.

Do you unironically think peruvians are less atractive than pic related? They look like monkey, talk like monkey, act like monkey and smells like monkey. A girl who wants to have sex with them should be arrested for bestiality

Attached: 9y4ny741x5yh86cek5dc6x86d.jpg (652x408, 63K)

Eh? People have been shaving since prehistoric times, they've found flint razors in Neolithic sites.

Yes. Peruvians and Bolivians only lose to Aboriginal Australians and pure west africans. This pic is ok.

Not many Spanish women moved to the colonies unless they were the wives of colonial administrators. It was almost entirely men.

What is wrong with this pic? You sound so butthurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk

They had no livestock, pigs and cows spread disease like nothing else

Holy fuck, go to an optician

Attached: br blacks.png (1240x768, 1.33M)

>You will never be a conqueror arriving at a native village on horseback.
>The Native men will bow their head thinking you're a God and the women will beg for your huge white godly cock.
We were born in the wrong time lads.

Attached: 1399726840895.png (1024x768, 302K)

Attached: rolezinho-personagens-campo-limpo-20140117-16-original1.jpg (928x522, 77K)

You also in the wrong country, lol.

>iberians
Portuguese did this, you dumb macaco. We were genociding and raping Dutch in the meanwhile

Brazil's blacks tend to be horribly inbred since they were selectively breeding slaves who had docile personalities and lots of muscle--when they found one guy who fit this description, they'd have him just impregnate 50 women at once. After slavery ended, most just moved to isolated areas and inbred further for more generations.

They didn't genocide them, they just fugged them and created el brazilianos.

Your cherrypicking to try and support your stupid insults is pathetic.
Most of these aren't even close to the hideous ones, jackass
inb4 arr rook the same hurr durrr

those guys actually are hideous, and headdress-less guy looks like a niggachimp, poor fool

Are you picking the worst mulattoes? Man, you need to visit urgently Bolivia to see real orcs. Your dick will enter inside your body.

Irish mixed with native north americans a bit and brought that to Ireland

Jow Forums beauty standards are so confuse. The only ugly guy is the right one.

Yeesh.

Attached: bolivia-general-photos5.jpg (1600x1065, 422K)

>Portuguese genocided this
Then why are they still around to take pictures of?

Med work ethic

Cuz they ain't square-headed, pale, piss-haired, deformed orcs with soulless eyes

>
>
>

No, they're average. There are many uglier mulatos in poorer regions.

Attached: quadrilha ptn.jpg (400x266, 19K)

young bolivians are not that ugly.

Attached: f8cc1938a2564ec8b821c49937df3e39.jpg (650x400, 61K)

They look less ugly and more civilized than 90% of brazilian mulatas

Attached: BONDE DAS MARAVILHAS.jpg (885x537, 97K)

Too lazy for actual argument

I wasn't arguing against you, just making the joke that none of those three words apply to us.

Lurk more.

My great great great grandfather sure had the time of his life, from your point of view.

Attached: 1511976135468.gif (300x367, 52K)

there are fucktons of bolivians in São Paulo, mulattos look uglier, but they have better bodies and are usually taller

balanced 50/50 mestizas often look very attractive and definitely better than 50/50 mulattas

Well, it's clearly your taste and you are posting the best looking Bolivians.

Spaniards called themselves civilized but irl they were psychopaths

They weren't useful as slaves.

Wha...you think the natives were any more humane to people they captured in war?

Did natives ever call themselves civilized? I'm just pointing out Spaniard's hypocrisy

He is also cherrypicking the worst of the worst of poor people.

Attached: 2004 terceirão noemia.jpg (960x540, 92K)

How are they genocided?
are blacks genociding whites with mulattos?

bruh, if you aren't criollo, or a noble you were the one in the plantation as a slave to a nobility so 99% of population.

Attached: 1513387562923.png (720x1280, 1.1M)

Then how come the average person from latam countries doesn't look like us iberibro? I mean, if you're saying we genocided them all :^)
Did you know natives allied themselves to the Spaniards to take out other tribes?

post average bolivians with less than 30 yo then

reported

You have low standards if you'd fuck any of them

t. HaitiANO