How can women be this fucking cruel guys??

How can women be this fucking cruel guys??

Goddamn i feel so bad for this guy.

Attached: q-search-a-couple-of-bestiesss-4-hours-ago-like-24455968.png (500x610, 126K)

Maybe he shouldn't be such beta

If you are too beta to get a woman that's one thing, but if you actually hang around only to get humiliated all the time it's really sad.

Yeah, surest way to get a gf is to not hang out around women

Let's face it, some guys will not get gfs even if they hang around women 24/7. All they will get is what the guy in OPs pic is getting.

Hanging around women you have no shot with is just as bad.

best way is to ask her out from the beginning and fuck off if the thottie is not down with it, not betaorbiting around for years in hope she will reward your dog fidelity when she breaks up with Chad

Poor guy

>we look like such a couple
>hahahaha
If this was his idea of an advance he deserved to get btfo.

>we look like a couple
>"actually we dont"
>WTF FUCKIN W*MEN

ah yes

It's even worse when it comes to the girls you think are actually into you. There are many women I've fucked who would never date me. The feels man, the feels.

Yeah im not denying the guy is not a fucking CHAD but if you are a women why would you be friends with a guy that clearly has a crush on you??

thats fucking disgusting anons.

Attached: CG3zODmVAAAt1s3.jpg (306x306, 14K)

only retribution is to date her mother, cuck her family and wreak havoc on her life as her new dad

because love is sacred and she should understand I truly love her

>I should be entitled to pootang purely on the basis we talk with each other every day

Attached: 1518621719979.png (135x135, 5K)

because she probably didn't know beta virgin had a crush on her when they became friends?

fucking goddamnit stop blaming "muh women muh joos" for everything, you manchildren

She probably just wants the BBC.

Alphas always have followers, even among females.

Real men are business minded. Everything is an exchange for mutual benefit. I give you what you want and you give me what I want. Companionship for pussy. It's only fair.

w*Men think that companionship with the opposite sex can happen due to friendship among different genders, would you believe it?

i am not blaming all womern of course but there are a shit ton of them who take advantage of guy like this one just to get free shit...

there are also a bunch of good girls out there but you cannot deny some are shit.

t-thought you were r-rangebanned

On the bright side, money talks. I've been with women I'd have absolutely no chance with if it wasn't for money. Women are just expensive prostitutes at the end of the day

>Real men are business minded.
Yeah especially the beta orbiter in the OP amirite.

hahhaahah fuck incels are retarded.

This is how I know you're a fucking kid. Adults don't even have the time to make friends, let alone with women if he's single. If you aren't fucking it's not worth the effort. There are a million other women out there he could be talking to instead of wasting his time on her.

LoL..

Based turkish poster.

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 39K)

>Women are just expensive prostitutes at the end of the day
even your future wife and daughter?

>best way is to ask her out from the beginning
no, you have to ask her to fuck at once, if she says no then fuck off, its not going anywhere

I don't want kids, or a wife. But if I did then yes. Women are materialistic. The stereotype about "women are caring and emotional" is bullshit. Give her jewelry and her panties will drop for anyone

As you get older, you stop building women up in your head, so you have more of them as friends. Also as coworkers, class mates and shit.
Making friends doesn't take effort, you speg

why is it always the biggest virgins have the loudest opinions on wymyn?

and this is how I exactly know you're an idiot.

You know you're beta if you think like this. I can be friends with guys because they're not retarded but with women it's not worth the effort in the first place, let alone when I've got a 9-5 job and hobbies. You can put a price on pussy and a guy is willing to pay, but not with his emotional support.

I felt the same but its a projection of my social and financial failure desu, one side effect of materialism is materialistic relationships and hot women have good bargaining power

I'm not a virgin. I used to be "le nice guy". Got lots of decent women. Then I realised that they all left me for someone with more money or a complete asshole. Now I can't respect women and I tell you it's been doing me well because now they chase me instead of the other way around because they want to "change me"

Making friends doesn't take effort, though
Also being friends with a woman doesn't mean taking an interest in every aspect of her life. You might speak to her once a month or something.

you know you can be friends with a woman when you are happy for her when shes in a good relationship, like you do with your male friends, and she will be happy for you when you find love on your own

this, approach women without the sexual pretense, treat em like any other person, don't get hyped over internet nonsense

Life is short. I'm not wasting it on people who don't help me progress in life or get laid. Have fun wasting your time.

You got a 9-5 job, dozens of hobbies, get laid every night yet somehow you still end up on Jow Forums getting salty that women don't want you? Who the fuck are you trying to bullshit lmao. Make up a better story next time.

Just don't shoot up a school Nef.

Attached: 1514176430091.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

t.social experts with a lot of experience behind who come to Jow Forums for no exact reason

kek

Don't get laid every night. But I have a couple FWB that I hook up with on a regular basis. It's not about quantity. Find 1 slut and you're good for a while.

Also find someone with similar interests. If you're able to hold a conversation with a girl it's a lot easier to get in her pants. Relationships are like politics. You wouldn't expect a liberal and a conservative to get along so don't expect an anime loving neckbeard to get a clubbing whore with rich parents.

socialization with females for what? hard to achieve without common interests and most females are interested in other things

you sure tried mate.

The vast majority of women are frankly awful conversational partners and in the long run will convert you into a crying arm for their inane emotional drama. If you're not in it for the romance, you might as well just hang out with males, you have a better chance of finding someone worthwhile to befriend.

The problem is that women never start conversations so you don't know what they're into until you ask them. Then they get mad at you for talking about the things you like.

lel I've gotten other guys laid too. Like I said when you find 1 slut you're good for a while. Might as well share her around with your friends until she gets a chad and stops whoring around.

I don't hate women, but I'd never be able to "let my guard down" around any

Nobody said you have to hate women to understand them. They're leeches. Adapt or die.

hello, goodbye, work-related nonsense - there's no point in politics, sports, computing, cars, life in general - one time you do you just get on and finish in minutes

Why though, just deal with them 'on an emergent basis' , laugh a bit if you have something to discuss, then move on - I like to joke around and watch them dig in with lots of talk, say one sentence and leave

not everyone is natural wired for empathy and kindness

Attached: f9958f237ba0fc32ec58c17f3d6c2426.jpg (462x772, 154K)

>if i PRETEND to be her friend she MIGHT notice that i like her

thats why you get friendzoned, faggot

Nobody is forcing him to be a beta orbiter, incels should be shot

Attached: 1521077383438.jpg (160x194, 4K)

>Goddamn i feel so bad for this guy.

i don't, he deserved it

It would be even worse if she strung him along. At least she has the decency to make it clear hes her little bitch. You niggers get mad no matter what the bitch does.

He's cuter than her :)

t. Zerbini cuck MDF