Are you short or long on BTC right now?

Are you short or long on BTC right now?

Attached: 1519118496456.jpg (591x384, 42K)

Huff it

short for a few hours. long over a few days

Dont be rama rama

Long, trend reversal is here. Normalfag FOMO is about to commence.

The only winning movie is not to play.
>Go long, market suddenly dips just enough to liquidate you, then continues its upward trend
>Go short, market suddenly spikes just enough to liquidate you, then continues its downward trend
Meanwhile, the "honest" people at BitMex are laughing their way to the bank with your money.

Is that a human?

Okay, first of all going long/short does not automatically mean that you're leverage trading. Second, only brainlets who use 100x with no extra margin get liquidated.

both

this.

two ways to use semantics on that question, wwith the aboriginal as a reference

1. no that is not human
2. that is human and you are not

You guys do you know you can use 1x leverage right? Or even custom leverage like 0.25....in that case it would have to go below 1k to liquidate you.

Not trading it in this price range as I could easily see it going either way.

Right, better wait till 12k confirmation to long lol

Short since 7100, all in Tether from 9k except a bit of ADA I caught last week.

Short. Monthly level indicators all look like shit and we are still not oversold yet.

Attached: Still Bearish on the Monthly Chart.png (1607x857, 83K)

That must make me some sort of uber human.

>lol, you should always be trading even when you're completely unsure of the movement
I'm glad that people like you exist, would be far more difficult to profit without you.

Tf you need indicators for, of course it's going down because it's a shit idea all together

There is knowing something is a bad idea, and then there is being able to articulate the reason why to a larger audience. Be less of and edgy cunt and think a bit on how in inarticulate you are.

can I get a quick rundown on this semon demon?

is she naturally blonde?

Opened a long at 6890. I think it's going to pump again.

tehy don't fucking know that. they're reddit tier hodlers who thinking shorting makes the price of bitcoin go down. they' aren't interested in making money from daytrading because its too dangerous.

I'm not unsure of the movement. You shouldn't be either.

actualadviseBTC is claiming to be the one putting up walls preventing a dip, on bitmex.

He might be full of shit, but he's a proven megawhale.

Yup, little tip from em to you biz. The bottom is when we hit oversold on weekly candles

If you look at the monthly indicators you will see that BTC RSI/Stocastic can run across the bottom for months. We don't know if that will happen again but once it crosses out of oversold it should moon again for real.

hairless down there she expects to be eaten out

Shorting season is over, you've missed the boat on the best short opportunity in your fucking lives. Now is the time to buy and accumulate, especially quality alts.

Attached: 530228491.jpg (1080x1330, 140K)

>he's cooked, huff it again.

no, it's an Aussie

Long right now, planning to short 4% of my stack at 7350 and see how it goes