Attached: l;.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Harith
youtu.be/R7KptwPBph4?t=53
youtube.com/watch?v=mxwgwD5O6_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharif_of_Mecca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_land_purchase_in_Palestine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think of Mohammad bin Salman? Is he gonna make KSA a new Dubai or is he full of shit?

do you have flying carpets?

You're not that egyptian are you?

He will make dubai look like child's play next KSA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Harith

my ancestry is before islam.

I was asking because he's the one SA flag I know.
Do they sell special glasses to keep the sand out of your eyes during storms? How do people deal with sand storms?

We rarely have sandstorms so the answer is no.

D-do you have a vagina?

How so?

I'm a male.

Thoughts on gays and lgbtq+ rights in general?
Thoughts on secularism?
How old are you?
Are you Muslim?

A-are you a Girl (male)?

arabs are subhuman

turks are sub-subhumans

Get nuked nigger

Attached: ToeAncestry.png (833x373, 144K)

Are you Muslim? What is it like being from a Jewish tribe?

Translation?

Shouldn't you fuck your dog rather than ask me about gay shit.

Already fucked your camel of a mother

I Don't mind them as long as they don't push shit in my face like call me her or she screw that also going to the women's bathroom that is taking it to far.

Being a mutt with no ancestors kek at your pathetic existence.

I am not really religious but i respect islam for it's rules on degeneracy, Also being tribal means a lot here since it mean's your of pure blood, We don't marry to none tribals also now we are all muslims and all the tribes are.

Our rape babys talk shit your nothing we made you and we can take you pathetic existence away.

He's making saudi into a manufacturing power house we will be self sufficient by 2030.

Why do you want to destroy Europe? What did we do to you?

Spain rape baby calling for nukes kek.

do you follow islamic rules?

We don't care about Europe it's the jews who do it not us, Also we didn't start the wars it's the USA who is under jewish rule, Blame the kikes not us.

What's going on big guy? What's with all the Riba?

Attached: friend.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

Yes i find them to be very good for civilization as whole.

Have you ever been to a camel race? Does your family own any camels? How big is your tribe and do you have tribal parties and feasts together?

then why did you say you were okay with gays? are you a virgin? how old are you?

Also, your opinion on Shias, Sufis and Salafists/Wahhabis would be welcome.

We do have our own feasts and it's pretty nice it gives us pride here is one i was there my brother was shooting an ak-47, We don't have any camels sadly my father sold all of them there great animals.

youtu.be/R7KptwPBph4?t=53

Did you read my post ? he asked what i think of gays and i answered he didn't ask what is the Islamic view on gays is.

Shias are like an old school Scientology cult, Sufis i have no knowledge about them sadly, Salafists/Wahhabis are the main islamic sect tho it's bit extremist it's does it purpose on curbing degeneracy.

ليش شلّحتونا الشيخ سعد يا ترى

>الشيخ سعد
Who ?

yes and you said you follow islamic rules so

answer the other questions btw

Get nuked literal nigger

لكككك سعد الدين
ولو
كلبكم

Go to the 1 minute mark, Estonia bro

Nice. How on earth do you find each other when most of the men all have the exact same robe and keffiyeh? What do you do during these gatherings? Also, can you explain is music halal or haram?

A Vice vid I enjoyed: youtube.com/watch?v=mxwgwD5O6_Q

We are the tribes of araiba our history is written in blood and stones who do you think you are nigger ?

why don't you answer? this is supposed to be an ama, no?

By our names we have our homelands every tribe has a city our province that is governed by them and it's known as theirs. Also music is hram but it's really that much of a sin and most don't really care about it being hram. The gatherings is mostly done to discusses things of importance to the tribe or in case of issues between the tribe or a problem with a different tribe.

I don't answer to people who cant even win a war. You should surrender like you always do.

you are a subhuman and your country will become degenerate like the uae

i mean you say you follow islamic rules yet you post here

You are Morocco from aren't you ?

seriously tho from my personal experiences why are saudis so fucking arrogant?muh money muh oil muh birthplace of islam i can buy your country
why is it your geniune belief that you are better than other countries when you entirely stopped being relevant (until the discovery of oil) after the arabs would move out of arabia?

We have every right to be arrogant we are the arabs who fought tooth and nail in this dessert to survive and we made islam and ruled 1.5b people so we have every right to be arrogant.

OP is a short, weak, ugly, virgin faggot loser mudslime

Pay your debts cunt than come and talk shit to me. Also good luck with all the migrants.

Do tribes still have issues with each other? Is your tribe more important to you than your country? What are your thoughts on al-Baghdadi?

you ever taken a shit on a white girl?

Some tribes have issues between them but they get solved pretty fast. Also my tribe is more important to me than my country. AL-Baghdadi is a mossad agent.

No i don't race mix. And no i don't partake in degeneracy.

We rule 1.5b people with a religion we made kek at your shitty existence.

you were literal bumfucks doing jack hole for 1350 years
as soon as the caliphs took Mesopotamia they moved their capitals there
like legit what did the tribes of hijaz and nejd do beyond the inital stages of islam
even after the first campaign most fighting would be done by other arabs and the converts
also you would continuously be ruled by other muslims from outside the peninsula for centuries hence turks and mamluks
hell WE ruled over you under the fatimids at one point
literally oman was more relevant than you
also YOU didn't make islam the prophet did
and only 40 out of 1.5 b muslims today would be ruled by you
by god why are you so delusional?

>بقدونس
Why are you butthurt we are the reason islam exist if not by our help islam would've ended also you where still slaves to us we enslaved your minds and to this day you say your muslim.

When are you going to dump Islam for good and make Catholicism the state religion?

Not going to happen islam is here to stay.

i'm not butthurt i'm trying to understand your logic you were so irrelevant in history that we had to appoint your emirs at one point but suddenly you were always this great superpower?
also islam would have existed with our without you god willing if you didn't fight for it others would certainly would have
also we aren't your slaves no king of hejaz or nejd ever rule tunis but tunisian calpihs would rule mecca
we are not muslims enforce by your will we are muslims because we choose to become so
you fucking mukaffer murtad

Convert.

Attached: T-0M-0-093259.jpg (600x750, 73K)

kek at you islam was made up by us we still rule you islam is bullshit and to this day your nothing but pawns to us.

did the man in rome tell you to post that ye muppet?

When will your shithole kingdom collapse so that Iran can lead the Middle East in the fight against w*sToid imperialism and free Palestine from Zionist control?

Attached: ayatollah-pepe.jpg (563x542, 90K)

Am to proud for that. Catholicism is not going to allow me to be proud since the pope is a pussy who bends over.

Iran will not rule, Also Palestine sold it's land by free will, also there back stabbing cunts so fuck em.

islam is for muslims made by god you zendeek
please in what way do you rule us?
we owe you no money no political favors and we are completely free to pursue our own policies
keep kow towing to the jews and the americans you filthy western puppet traitors
history does not lie we would appoint your sharrifs and your emirs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharif_of_Mecca
keep believing in propaganda you cousin fuckers i'm sure it will get you far when all of the arab world hates even more

Of course not, but I want to visit Rome someday desu.
Then be a proud Catholic. Also, convert your Royal Family. I want more qt Arab Catholics!

why be a catholic when they are the biggest push overs?
even Protestantism is preferable

Oops, should have been:

>Palestine are back stabbing cunts
>KSA spies regularly meet with and aid the Mossad
What did he mean by this?

they're just traitors to the cause
and yet they still believe they are right
pathetic

>why be a catholic when they are the biggest push overs?
Because of Jesus Christ and His Apostles, especially St. Peter.
> even Protestantism is preferable
Pic related

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Also, I forgot.

Stop killing Houthis.

Attached: Varg.png (208x206, 112K)

poor cunt's hating there masters lmao at you, also the greatest enslavement is the enslavement of the mind and guess what cunt your muslim your our bitch now go back to what ever you where doing.

>most relevant catholic countries
italy france and spain
>most relevant protestant countries
US GB and germany
see my point?

They sold there land with there own free will they can fuck right off.

sure continue believing that you autist
talk me when you stop sucking your jewish masters' cocks you israeli slave
the difference between free nations and your traitorous cunt are clear

Relevancy does not mean nothing. Perhaps in 50 years, China and India will become the most relevant countries. Should we adopt communism and hinduism?
Also, number of Catholics and Protestants in Germany is almost the same.

o' lord am free to be poor kek at you.

>this thread
Are all Saudis this rude and obnoxious?

No make me.

see you in 30 years when your oil runs out you camel jockey

>under occupation
>free will
Pick one and only.

Attached: readingfrog.jpg (804x743, 90K)

Nah but if you act like a cunt be ready to be treated like one.

>under occupation
does not mean you sell your land.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_land_purchase_in_Palestine

I will be rich and you will be nothing. kek i cant wait.

Let me rephrase that. If I put a gun to your head and told you to sell me your shithole kingdom for a dollar and you do it, did you make that decision of your own free will?

Attached: image_35.jpg (655x480, 52K)

class revolt in SA fucking when?

that's if iran doesn't kill you and your incompetent """"army"""" before your money runs out and you go back to living in mudhuts like the savages you are

I can't think of a country will less revolutionary potential, except for maybe this one.

Being this much of a push over kek

SA is like tsarist russia on crack man. The majority of the population are straight up domestic and construction industry slaves.

We will hang your heads commie scum.

God I can't wait until the countries on the arabic peninsula crumble and we don't have to pay a euro for a liter of petrol anymore