We're not really about to see the start of the third world war, are we? it's just a joke/meme, isn't it?

we're not really about to see the start of the third world war, are we? it's just a joke/meme, isn't it?

Attached: 1494316944951.png (964x912, 551K)

we've gone beyond that and went straight for the economics, economy is the end-war, "modern" view of the war is all about global commerce, money reserves and so on

t. uninformed tard here
what exactly happened?

STOP BLAMING ME!
I DON'T WANT THIS! I NEVER GAVE MY GOVERNMENT PERMISSION AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1523040420879.jpg (321x348, 24K)

I hope Israel gets wiped off the map, couldn't care less about the rest. I'd like to see the Canadian gov try and conscript me though.

Conscription for a foreign war would be the end of Canada. Quebec would separate and pacifist provinces like BC would follow

Nope. A world scale war in today's world is impossible. It happened back in the days cause every country was much more self sufficient, now we're all depending on one another. At best there will be sanctions, some conventional skirmishes but that's it.

This country would fall apart because it would be undeniable as to how " diversity is our strength " is bullshit. I would never fight for Canada ( or for Israel by proxy ), I don't give a shit about this country because it doesn't give a shit about people like me. If this country really is for everyone then get everyone else to fight your wars. I'd rather sit in a cell than die for Schlomo.

Don't worry, nothing will happen

>Posted from my underground bunker

No, we aren't. The israeli levant game will fail..

What happened?

(((((((((((((chemical attack))))))))))))) in Syria a few days after Trump said he was gonna pull out of there. Israel instantly attacked Syria with bombs, now US is going back in with ships on standby.

Diversity is what will make war impossible. We have huge minorities from all these countries.

Canada will regionalize rapidly if they try to raise an army.

Cool, thanks.

public are demanding britain and france join the bombing runs aswell, britain will do it as retalliation for the assination
russia will respond

You're absolutely braindead retarded. Like always; it just going to be more proxy wars, sanctions, and more military dick waving. Nothing is going to happen

Why are normies so retarded they can't see that the """"chemical attack""""" is a false flag and that Assad or Russia have no fucking reasons to want Trump to stay in Syria?

Da, go to sleep now.

Because the public are sheep who know nothing about foreign affairs. The US literally outlined in the year 2000 defence report that Libya, Iraq, Iran and Syria must fall in order to secure American (Israeli) interests.

Who gains the most from the chemical attack on the last city holding out? Israel not Assad. Assad has already won the war, the last bastion was just a formality. No need to use weapons that would draw international ire to finish them. Fuck people are stupid.

stumppf blumpf world war NOW

Why, they are breddy cool.