What does Jow Forums think about us, the Serbs? Hit me with your best shot

What does Jow Forums think about us, the Serbs? Hit me with your best shot.

Attached: serbia.png (2000x1333, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8Bp3osrSQE
youtu.be/XpassUkruxg
021.rs/story/Info/Srbija/163782/Jugonostalgija-najveca-u-Srbiji-i-BiH.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*removes*

Attached: Srbosjek_(knife)_used_in_Croatia_-_1941–1945.jpg (597x450, 129K)

tu

sorry about the bombings. I like serbia better thank "kosovo"
HOWEVER
Kosovo is an American state, Arkansovo. you are occupying our clay

Attached: Arkansovo.png (789x900, 72K)

They and the croats were the only ones that had the balls to do what had to be done.

Attached: ratko.png (800x500, 641K)

Your flag is better

I like you. You're like Bulgarians, except without communists, chalga, and stupid politics. I mean, I'm sure you have stupid politics as well, but I never hear about them, so good for you.

Also good music sometimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=O8Bp3osrSQE

We did in 1999

Mislim da ste fini momci ali su Hrvati bolji od vas u svemu osim rok muzike koju imate bukvalno odlicnu

You're alright.
How could you want to genocide this though?

Attached: IMG_0275.jpg (585x350, 35K)

i think that you should kill yourself for making this worthless thread.

Attached: 1507686057813.png (535x535, 302K)

/ex-yo thread only?

Honestly? I think you're a nation of worthless subhumans who will never amount to anything. 3 cunts in Europe deserve to be unironically nuked. Albania, Moldova and Serbia.

You're alright, just a bit too butthurt sometimes
Why Moldava?

Probably chill lads, but on the internet extremely butthurt and agressive all the time.
Also please take back your gypsy tier clans that immigrated for gibs.

>You're like Bulgarians, except without communists, chalga, and stupid politics.
Is that some deep level sarcasm or are you that deluded?

Kosovo je Serbija
t. Russian bot

>Good music
>SARS
Pick one and only one, probably the former

LANDLOCKED

кyпyc?

Attached: foodchart.php-718040.jpg (409x293, 44K)

We look down on you for committing the worst genocide on European soil since WW2. Also for treating Magyars in the Vajdaság like shit. Serbia in Hungary is synonymous with corruption and the mafia. We think you people are homicidal, dangerous, and best be avoided at all costs.
Serbs are also pretty swarthy, pretty much like all meds.

Attached: 1509843488571.jpg (600x600, 88K)

>without communists, chalga, and stupid politics.
Към пaпкa ayтизъм!!!

ovo, ali ironicno nemoj da budes guzobolan
youtu.be/XpassUkruxg

there were georgian mercenaries fighting against serbians in bosnian war, so what's my opinion ? i say kill them all, also you copied kebab removal from georgians

u have nice women, how can i move to georgia

it's not a good idea to move to another country if you are blind, i mean how you gonna feel difference ?

The Balkan war was a huge S*rbian chimpout, there is simply no ecxuse for that. The entire country behaved like subhuman animals and they should have been sanctioned far, far more than a lite bombing by US planes. The fact that you still can not collectively admit to your henious crimes is ridiculous. As individual people, I have no idea, I guess it ranges from worthless animals to normal people like in every Eastern Euro state. Our neighbours are Serbs, they are a completely OK family, although sometimes their older relatives visit and they visibly have trouble understanding the ways of a more or less civilised place.

i wana fucc

Attached: images.jpg (320x320, 16K)

topkek, but still, is it possible? i want to get away from civilization

I'm pretty sure the US didn't practice air raids during the Balkan War, considering it started in 1912. But you sound very informed otherwise.

if you want to get away from civilization than you don't have to move or move to serbia or any other ex yugo country jebem ti mater cetnicku fucking serbian on vacation

wait, i dont get it, are you serbian

fucking slovenians think that they beat yugoslavian army and got freedom, truth is we granted it to them you autistic fucks we wanted to show the world that we were not tyrannic bastards but than fucking west encouraged every single fucking country to become independent, if we had quelled slovenian pitty excuse of independence war this wouldn't have happened. i hope you are happy now you made me real mad

You know what I'm thinking about, potato man.

Still don't know why they allowed Montenegro to go.

There's this bosnian-serbian guy who works for my dad. His father was bosnian and his mother was serbian if I recall correctly. The father died in the war and his mother raised him after that. He's almost always quiet, stiff, like a ghost moving around, eating, sitting down, joyless. Goddamn. Why does this part of the world create these soulless people?

>being this asblassted over a thing that happened 30 years ago
namazi kremom za guzobol

No clue, Horthy

They would have gotten bombed again and montenegro independance referendum passed for like 50.5%

JEBEM TI MAJKU USTASKU, MOJ STREC JE BIO CETNIK

Why do you care why and what happened in Balkan wars?

NAMAZI TEBRA

Need punish you.

Yea it barely passed and they had to lower the passing treshold 2 or 3 times. And yea we would have gotten bombed again...

I have worked with Serbs.
You were the best engineers my company got when they were hunting for cheap CS engineers.
When you guys don't understand, you say you don't understand.
When you guys don't want to do something, you say no.
When you guys think there is a better way to so something, you just say it.

Culturally it was a pleasure working with Serbs, you don't skimp on hard work but always welcome an occasion to socialize or drink slivovica.
You do not fear making the first move or making presents without expecting anything in return.

yeah we are good software engineers. definitely underappreciated

I meant the Yugoslav Wars if it wasn't clear. And I care because I don't like pointless genocide on the borders of my beautiful EU, especially not by people who claim to be part of Europe.

shut the fuck up you fucking tengri immigrant from central asian mongolic tribes, be grateful that we didn't genocide you when you came here and welcomed you, absolute ignorant cunt

look at this bipolar sperg, thake the jewmeds, konju

slovenian is butthurt that he is slav and not german kys already

It wasn't us who started the war, but Croats and Sovenians. They declared independance in a way that was against the constitution.
We didn't even want to save the country but solve the question of great minority of Serbs in Croatia nad Bosnia.
And again why od you care if some subhuman musilm tratiors get killed ?

Dude calm down you are embarassing yourself.

>literally who country, more central-asian than european
>being able to hurt anyone ever

Actually your minister of foreign affairs said we have pretty good threatment for hungarian minority and that even some EU countries shouls copy us (romania probs)

Those nations didn't start a war, they declared rightful independence. Fuck the commie "constitution.
>subhuman musilm tratiors
And that's pretty much why I can't respect Serbia as a country

lmao
Always funny to see you retards sperg out like this over the internet, do you even realize how fucking stupid you look? You know nothing of him, your insults only make you look like the mouthbreather that can't control his temper that you are

i am serbian on vacation you bipolar magyar retard novi sad still serbian as it should be
zašto ?

Our current administration is a band of traitors selling us out both to the EU and the Russians for shekels so I don't really care what he says. Although this might be true, I never said anything about the handling of Hungarian minorities.

"Only Unity Saves the Serbs"
oh the irony

>bipolar
did you just learn a new world from the Russian user? do you know what this means?

>And again why od you care if some subhuman musilm tratiors get killed ?
They were innocent people you monster.

>that was against the constitution
>disolution of the ussr was against the constitution
>serbs were a majority in economics, politics and military while the constitution said all nations are equal in all respects
>slo and cro hold a democratic referendum
>prior to that serbia installs pro-serbians puppets in montenegro and the autonomous provinces to veto reforms
>waaaa serbs are always victims waaaa

>t.ustasa on vacation
kys
well yeah i know some fancy words unlike you magyar cunt

they were not subhuman and many of them looked more european than serbs from serbia, the only problem is the sandnig religion

poorest country in europe

Rightful owners of Kosovo.

Your butthurt only proves my point

They fought yugoslavia only to make their own version of it where they are majorty. Today most of bosnians wouls like yugoslavia back evem slovenians too

it's not like they were religious to any extent, the official Bosnjanstvo identity is mostly secular itself with recognised Turkish and Muslim roots

>Today most of bosnians wouls like yugoslavia back evem slovenians too
[citation needed]

Tito was a serb

How else do you call someone who changes their religion customs and traditions so he could have a tad easier life other than a tratior ?
They fabricate their history, their language everything about Bosnjaks is a lie. How do you call someone who has mujahideens fighting for them?
Someone who is actively being funded by the Saudis? They are trash.

>>Fuck the commie "constitution"
Constitution is not a commie concept, but a western liberal one. Absolute power of the proleteriat is a commie concept. Laws are one of the things what seperates us from animas. Do you also bash your own constitution?

SERBSKU GRANATU BOZJA RUKA VODI

los mamac

don't you dare to bring up yugoslav wars again.
MY DADDY LED AN ARMY, HE LED A PANTERI ARMY FIGHTING FOR THE LOST CAUSE HE HELD UP 400 MEN WHO HAD NOTHING BUT SHEER RESPECT IN THEIR COMMAND, YOUR GRANDFA WAS AND OWL'S HOOT WHO LED GANG OF KILLERS IN RUSSIA

Not thuth in haplogroups we are literally the same. They have more I2a (dinaric) but we have more R1a, I1 and E1b (not to mention serbia bosniaks who are literal albos and serbs in bosnia who have even more R1a). Nope they only indentefied as muslims they even liked turks more than ah, serbia or anyone in 19th century

jos losiji mamac

Yea but they don't hurt anyone, they just keep to themselves. Moldova alright but would be better if they joined Romania, since they both use the same language, similar culture and all.
Unless there is some hate between them? What do Romanian and Moldovan people think of this?

>>serbs were a majority in economics, politics and military while the constitution said all nations are equal in all respects
How the fuck is this true. Political top was dominated by the Croats and industry was dominated by Slovenians and Croats. It was one of the reasons why you left, you didn't want to be dragged down by "Easterners".

And I am not claming victimhood, I am glad that country is gone, but the cessession was not constitutional.

*Is alright

021.rs/story/Info/Srbija/163782/Jugonostalgija-najveca-u-Srbiji-i-BiH.html

If you are trolling you are good at acting.
If you are being serious, then it's hilarious and sad.

I thought I was a croat? I honestly can't tell if you're just taking the piss or truly are this butt blasted

Attached: 1347284638244.jpg (553x351, 15K)

>political top was dominated by croatians
citation needed
>economically
yeah thats what i meant, u stole our outputs to build up ur own country
>unconstitutional
so democracy is unconstitutional now

Best bros

Attached: xxl.jpg (800x450, 105K)

>Today most of bosnians wouls like yugoslavia back evem slovenians too
>Na pitanje da li je raspad SFRJ koristio ili naškodio njihovoj zemlji,
niđe veze

>i thought i was a croat
you don't even know your ethnicity ? gods u are pathetic
shut your filthy mouth up
magyar girls are uglier than arab girls

We all started the war. Nationalists wanted to take majortiy serbian land, commies wanted to save the country. Croats wanted herceg bosnia

meant for these two

You guys are okay

>How else do you call someone who changes their religion customs and traditions so he could have a tad easier life other than a tratior
You have a very poor conceptual understanding of history. Religion used to be a way to formally express your political stances and very little more. The kingdom of Bosnia was subjected to 'crusades' by Christian states after refusing to fall in line with the papacy and founded their own church.
>How do you call someone who has mujahideens fighting for them?
People in need? An arms embargo stopped them from getting proper military help while most of the Yugo army was Serbian. Would you expect a country to protect itself with only police forces and militias?
>Someone who is actively being funded by the Saudis?
That is indeed trash, but they weren't being funded before the Serbian attack. It's not like ordinary Bosniaks want the Saudis, BiH is a verry corrupt state.
>Constitution is not a commie concept
Nothing wrong with the concept, but it was rather clear that the concrete constitution in question served only the interest of the Serbs. Serbia has been trying to dominate the region for about a century, they were very right about not wanting any of it.

well dutch female office staff members were appreciative towards superior ratko's cock, that's why 2 women from dutchbat returned pregnant back to netherlands lel

pretending to be retarded is effectively the same as being retarded bogdan

>They were innocent people you monster.
So were Serbs and others who got put under ice in '41. It's war, people die. Also there are no innocent men or women. Only kids maybe.

No innocent men or women? Wow

I saw some study years ago. I just took this one quickly. Still they regret their decision and are probalby having positive opinions about yugoslavia

>there are no innocent men and women, kids MAYBE
gods bro that's harsh even by my standards, and i am known for my cruelty

Personally I regret that Milosevic was a retard and didn't accept or at least negotiate the Slovene proposals on reforming the federation in a loose confederation of states with more rights for the republics.
However I also find it ironic when Croats or Slovenes put forth the "serb over-representation" argument when just a decade or two later their politicians joined the EU which is more or less driven by Germany and France which by sheer numbers eclipse all other small countries. So they have no problem being over-represented by them.
Another one is the "why would we finance your lazy undeveloped asses" but they have no problem receiving money from the EU for the same purposes.
Joining the EU made all their arguments futile in this respect.

Actually tito replaced alot of our industry into bosnia cuz in potentional war with warsaw pact he wanted to protect it. Central Serbia+Vojvodina was the highest donator in fond for undeveloped republics

Honestly there's nothing good I can say about you. Your country is like mini-Russia, in that it's constantly aggressive and provocative towards neighbors, except crucially unlike Russia it's harmless. You might geographically be in Europe but you lack the European mentality (hurrhurr mutt).

The level of savagery displayed in the 1990s was beyond reproach and you did it numerous times. And the worst part is your people take pride in it like it's cool and respectable, while also playing the victim complex at the same time.

Actions have consequences.

I don't think about you at all. The only thing Americans even know about Serbia is removal of kebab