Are Chileans white? On anthropology forums they say they're basically Argentinians

Are Chileans white? On anthropology forums they say they're basically Argentinians.

Attached: chil-MMAP-md.png (1032x727, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/yg3FfQt
uchile.cl/noticias/116237/no-hay-ningun-chileno-que-no-tenga-ancestria-amerindia-o-europea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, we are 100% MAPUCHE WARRIORS

>Are Chileans white?
No

No

No

no, they're mestizo mongrels and a minority of them are mapuches (native americans)

I thought they were castizos

Attached: chile.png (911x188, 19K)

"Argentinians" in Mendoza

Culturally and racially they might be somewhat similar. But then again those provinces house a tiny fraction of our population. The bulk of it lives further east.

Mendoza, Bariloche is what argentines call 'el interior' Basically mestizos

wasn't bariloche settled by germans and some french?

this map makes me uncomfortable

Wasn't Paris settled by French?

Attached: 1-Boycott-Guerlain-Paris.jpg (720x480, 129K)

dunno

i really don't see why you should get triggered by my question

Although Chileans aren't necessarily "white", they have the highest European admixture in Latin America which why they're a somewhat decent country

It's not a trigger, I'm pointing out that population changes. There was a German guy that put up a shop there like a hundred years ago and that it started to become a small settlement. But a few foreign settlers can't offset hordes of locals and a century of people moving.

Ur gay

This, ch*Le is full of racist wh*Toids and shall be destroyed

The same guy posted this, would you say this is right?

Attached: latam.png (463x126, 6K)

hahahahah
no, obviously not

Attached: india.jpg (1024x512, 59K)

Lautaro (KARA BOGA) willing my BLACK brother

mashallah

Chileans are 49% europeans and Mexicans are 15~25%

10%Whites
40%light skinned
40%brown
10%ameridian

Argentina should be 100% AMERINDIAN

The Chileans I know are mestizos with blue eyes

as white as usa

Attached: chilenos.jpg (1200x600, 133K)

Chile is mostly AMERINDIAN, no matter what the fachos say.

>40%light skinned
what does this mean in chile, though

15% White
20% Castizo
50% Mestizo
15% Amerindian

He's talking about admixture, dumb macaco.

Fenotipicamente no eres caucásicos al 100% pero tienes algunos rasgos como color de pelo, ojos de color, cosas así. Por ejemplo mi mamá es baja de estatura como una mapuche, pero de piel muy blanca, cabello rubio y ojos café.

>they're basically Argentinians.

so not white?

But mapuches are fachos and fachos are the ones that had been sucking native dick since the independence to take power away from the countryside spaniard criollo elites. Nicolas Palacios and the monkeys that love him are the ones pushing the indian meme.
Some are, some are not, but all the ones that care too much are not.

Quedate callado weon, no tienes idea de lo que estas hablando, phoneposters como siempre hablando webadas.
Nada, es un doctor en fenotipo de Jow Forums

Attached: racial latin america.png (618x600, 114K)

Las anecdotas y experiencias personales son la mejor forma de exponerte como underage
Este estudio fue infame, usaron a conscriptos de arica para los chilenos, dudo que haya sido mejor para el resto de los paises, pero definitivamente fue bien cagon.

Acaso hay algo errado en lo que dije, en caso de ser cierto, demuestra lo contrario.

Acaso eres genetista que vienes arriba de un pedestal, bajate del pony aweonao

He's wrong af.

But aren't castizos technically mestizo?

European+Amerindian=Mestizo
European+Mestizo=Castizo

>On anthropology forums

Attached: 1505995703009.jpg (600x580, 56K)

Yes they are, but for some reason the caste system that was never really important in chile is used in this board. Castizos here are just called mestizos.

Siempre es chistoso ver a chilenos usando el sistema de castas.

Not true though.

Attached: whiteness.png (588x1143, 54K)

>they have the highest European admixture in Latin America which why they're a somewhat decent country

kek not even close

>anthropology forums

Attached: 1516484597259.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

Chile is majority mestizo you unironic retard. Argentina, Uruguay, and Cuba are far "whiter" than them.
>Despite the genetic considerations, many Chileans, if asked, would self-identify as white. However, a study performed in 2014 asked several Chileans about their ethnic self-classification, and then took a DNA test: 37.9% of the self-identified as white, yet the DNA tests showed that the average self identifying white was genetically only 54% European.[17]
>An autosomal DNA study from 2014 found that the mean Chilean’s ancestry percentages were 24.34% (± 3.9%) Native American, 71.85% (± 5.44%) European and 3.81% (± 0.45%) African.[20][21] About one in two Chileans having Sub-Saharan African ancestry,[21] and 99% of the population has Native descent.[22] A 2015 study analyzing hundreds of thousands of SNPs yielded similar results – around 75% European, 23% Native, and 2% African.[23]

I don't think you know how < and > work

pretty obvious b8.

It's weird. I have travelled all around the country and I find the "eastern" cities more beautiful and unique but with ugler people. And then there are mostly beautiful people living in ugly af cities (prime example: Bahia Blanca)

chile is like 50-60% euro
mexico is way lower than that btw

Shit I meant western

Jesus christ you guys are pathetic

lol no

Nope, both around 50%

What do you mean by white

To settle this bs

docdroid.net/yg3FfQt

>>An autosomal DNA study from 2014 found that the mean Chilean’s ancestry percentages were 24.34% (± 3.9%) Native American, 71.85% (± 5.44%) European and 3.81% (± 0.45%) African.[20][21] About one in two Chileans having Sub-Saharan African ancestry,[21] and 99% of the population has Native descent.[22] A 2015 study analyzing hundreds of thousands of SNPs yielded similar results – around 75% European, 23% Native, and 2% African.[23]

>a study that excluded natives and whites and focused on mestizos found out mestizos are mestizos

ohhhh que risa me dan estos weones

Attached: 312903182094.png (476x523, 130K)

why didn't you use the caste system?

lmao it's like that guy who spent his shole life trying to figure out why we sleep and found out we sleep because we are tired

where did you get the numbers for this map?

reminder than Jow Forums always try to make chile look whiter so it can fit their meme tunnel vision about whiteness = development

Too poor to make sense or to actually matter, most criollos were poor too. In peru it made sense, chile was just a big military expedition and a bunch of bases and ports, the caste system wasnt really needed, mexicans and peruvians can't even imagine how poor chile was as a colony. It got more attention AFTER independence.

Yes. They are Germans

Attached: BE5[1].jpg (960x540, 72K)

Maybe swap < and >, or this will give me cancer

I just made it up based on my experience travelling this country. It probably has a lot of flaws as I don't know 100% of the country(but I visited all the provinces except Tierra del Fuego) but it's an approximation

Argentina, brazil, uruguay, colombia and Venezuela have higher european admixture. Their reason to their success is entirely related to commodities and laissez faire economic policy

do you have colonial architecture? or the spaniards never bothered to build anything of worth there?
why is the center of the country and misiones so much whiter?

there are a few colonial houses in the centre of important cities

>laissez faire economic policy
no

prepare to get redpilled

Because that's where immigrants went. They went directly to the port of Buenos Aires and then stayed in the surrounding areas, or colonized the empty humid Pampas which were the motor of the economy back then because agriculture.. Misiones because the Germans that went to South Brazil would then go to Misiones which was an empty jungle too.

Meanwhile the rest of the country was worthless because there was no farmable land or it was too far away from the ports

So Jujuy is whiter than Buenos Aires (province)?

>Their reason to their success is entirely related to commodities and laissez faire economic policy
I can tell just from this sentence who you are 0n

Yes, it is. they're one of the most unregulated countries not just in SA, but in the the world when it comes to the economy. Thats why they thrive unlike the rest of protectionist deluded countries on this continent

Attached: RH2hf8l2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

No. Did you even look at the map? Buenos Aires province is one of the whitest areas of Argentina, except the Western and Southern Conurbanos which are full of brown people

uchile.cl/noticias/116237/no-hay-ningun-chileno-que-no-tenga-ancestria-amerindia-o-europea

You are using the > and < wrong then
> means more
< means less

and this

Attached: 1519871649658.png (571x567, 634K)

Negro ya se hablo de lo penca de ese estudio y nadie ha dicho que chile es blanco estamos hablando cosas mas interesantes ahora.

>de lo penca
a si?

>no hay chileno que no tenga ancestría amerindia O europa
>todos somos mestizos
Esa lógica.

>Argentina
>Brasil
>laissez faire economics
maybe 120 years ago
we're one of the most protectionist countries out there right now

Really? 40% of Chileans are that light?

>virtual monopoly on a mineral necessity in electronics
>no they are rich because of laissez faire
>never mind that under pinochet wages stagnated and two massive recessions happened
???

He's an unironic 29 yo schizofrenic colombian Jow Forumstard who thinks he is white and and loves laissez faire economics
t./lat/

it's the angle
just come here as a tourist and see it by yourself

cual es el problema?

El O indica que los Chilenos tienen ancestría de uno de los dos, o ambos. Entonces implica que hay Chilenos que tienen ancestría unicamente Europea, por lo tanto no todos los Chilenos son mestizos.

Es lo que obtienes cuando el estudio se centra en obtener un resultado concreto. igual esta mejor que el infame estudio de la Usach, esa wea si que fue un tongo, con menos de 10 muestras por region que no fuera santiago. O el anterior que uso a pelados reclutados en el norte. Estamos como las weas en lo que se refiere a departamentos de genetica (el de la usach fue hecho por estadistas) entre falta de plata y de enfoques no se ha avanzado nada.

Thats what I'm saying. Other countries are protectionist af. Chile is not.Nice meeem, leftard leaf

Yes, but Argentines are more white

Attached: 3.jpg (660x480, 81K)

No tengo nada que ver con su discusión pero para tener grupo O ambos padres tienen que tener el gen i recesivo (pueden tener Ia i o Ib i)

well considering the people from my work, college, and school I would say yeah at least 50% of Chileans are light skinned. I'm not rich either, I'm just middle class.

Mierda, me refiero literalmente a la letra "O" usada en esta frase: "no hay chileno que no tenga ancestría amerindia o europa"