/CHI/

Attached: somCHI.jpg (3000x4000, 378K)

much longer in this disgusting and corrupt society and i will go insane there is no doubt
i have to get away from all of this but going into the woods with only a tent would be suicide

CHI

Attached: some days i just can't get started.jpg (650x190, 22K)

>tfw can't even go into woods
i would probably spend a lot of times in the woods if i had any around me
how are you holding up?

same we barely forest here. in fact, we have no forests, only cultivated patches of trees, where only a few of them actually allow you to pitch a tent. i would have to go to sweden for forests.

i'm sure that a part of my misery is due to being stuck in this urban hell of a country my entire life, humans are not meant to live this way.

Do you speak Spanish?

really? I thought Denmark had lots of forest
how many times do i have to tell you?

>Urban hell of a country
>Denmark
You should be shot for being a dumb whinny bitch
Denmark has lots of farms and grass, it doesnt have many forests but he is still a retard

only 10% is woodland, rest is either urban area or agricultural land. 60-70% of the country is farmland in fact.

most people live in the city, there is no work in the countryside and it's also a disgusting place that smells like pig piss. only the coast is worth living near.
agriculture has completely destroyed biodiversity here so this country is basically dead in my eyes.

Attached: forest-map-of-europe-proportion-from-land-area-in-forests.jpg (7022x4967, 2.71M)

Alright. It feels a little daunting thinking about the future though but as things are now I think things are fine enough and they probably won't get too bad in the future either, I hope. The future doesn't really look bright though.

your cities are not dense or apartment ridden enough to be described as "urban hell"
l unironically suggest you check your privilege

Subhumans

>France population density 104/km2 (270/sq mi)
>Denmark population density133.9/km2 (denmark proper, would only be silly to count greenlands population and area)
What are your implications here m8?

what? they're still urban areas, I don't know what you're trying to prove here.

a bit rude
why not go to sweden for a while?
iktf, my future looks horrible

This is a picture of Athens, look at it and reconsider your edgyness towards your country
And that's in Europe, imagine elsewhere.

Attached: Athens_skyline.jpg (2048x1536, 980K)

i want to but traveling is expensive and i wouldn't be able to stay long since i'm pretty broke

reconsider what? i don't like this country because it's pretty much nothing but disgusting farmland and urbanisation. i want actual vast forests where people can't find me, not endless miles of fields littered with cow shit.

Attached: 5INK41Fl0fOz0tUXT0dXtJZ--o4YM4-XP6Bp9jjNUkc.jpg (558x509, 41K)

Ah, the "it could be worse so you have no right to complain" argument. Also
>You should be shot for being a dumb whinny bitch
Reconsider your edgyness.

There is a subtle difference between "it could be worse" and "you literally live in one of the top 10 best countries on earth and the reason you're unhappy is yourself not your country"

Why are you so upset?

Attached: 1487587306553.jpg (4724x3116, 2.22M)

Has anyone here implied their main reason for misery being their country? I don't really understand why you are so up in arms about someone not enjoying an urban (but not too urban!) enviroment, also from what I understood the main complaint was society in general, not the enviroment.

how are you user?

how much is it to go to sweden?
i'm having a hard time living

why is that?

lots of things but mostly just due to not being able to properly function like a normal person

quit being so inhibited

Usually doesn't end too well

what state do you live in?

same old same old two bee honest ;_; you?

Attached: 1b47jt7r46p01.jpg (639x960, 70K)

constant misery

answer me you dork

doing the same as usual i don't think i'll ever break out of this routine

i live in the east coast down south

children look afraide.

You would be too if you were a kid in their situation.