Moving country

I have got a visa with the UK to go and live there but I have not decided where I should go. Could any Britanons give me advice?

I want to live somewhere more middle class but at the same time not crushed together into tiny houses, with nice people and low crime. I have a good income from my job and I can get another job anywhere I go so that is not a problem.

Where would be a good place to live in the UK?

Thank you for any advice.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

was about to post a list of my favourite cities for young people
then i saw the flag

dont come

this country's shit and unaffordable why on earth would you want to come here

FUCK OFF PAKI CUNT WE'RE FULL

Attached: angry-british-man.jpg (439x295, 28K)

It is better than here and I speak English. It seems the obvious choice.

Why not?

Depends. Do you wanna be with your fellow arabs? Then go to a major city like London or Birmingham (if you're poor). If you're white (and I don't mean the USA definition of 'white') go to the countryside or the Cotswold if you're rich.

>this country's shit
leave them you utter mong, don't forget to come crawling back when you want free healthcare and bennies.

I'm not an arab.

>go to the countryside or the Cotswold if you're rich.
How rich do you need to be to live there?

My opinion on the best cities for young people:
>London (will be slightly pricey)
>Edinburgh
>Coventry
>Cardiff
>Brighton

Dont know how pakistani you are culturally, but if you are very strongly pakistani you wont fit in anywhere except London and perhaps Manchester

Rotherham

The south of England, the west is cheaper.

We are not full.

Attached: 1505582884660.png (500x569, 70K)

Stay in Pakistan

shut up you fucking spastics

move to a comfy cathedral city like salisbury, canterbury, exeter, bath, hereford, etc etc

v. middle class areas, generally quite "liberal" so you'd be unlikely to encounter (explicit) racial abuse, and they "feel" very english

only downside is they can be quite boring but otherwise they are very safe, very nice, very pleasant areas

Yes we are, shut the fuck up you nonce cunt

I have about £750000, what could that get in one of those cities? I don't want to live in London.

You wouldnt be able to buy a decent house in Edinburgh or London with that
You could get a little house or a nice flat in all of the other places except perhaps Coventry though

welcome brother

Thank you as well

There would only be three people that would be coming so we don't need a huge house. I would like a proper house though not a flat. Do you recommend these cities as well ? For prices I mean.

Give me one reason why his immigration would directly affect you and I'll believe you.

>>Cardiff
mentioned

thanks

>canterbury
mentioned

I'm sick of his kind in my country. I don't need any more reasons, you pathetic worm.

'shalla

I am not really religious if that is your concern, or I wouldn't be on here.

He's not doing anything to you though. You sound like the kind of kid who was bullied at school and is now antipathetic to anyone who is different.

Attached: 1503260906678.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Here comes another one!

Attached: IMG_20180409_111131.jpg (610x1000, 42K)

take your meds rorke

anime twat

go to leicester, london or bradford to be amongst your own kind
try to find somewhere cheap or you won't be able to survive

answer the question

Lets be fair, you have the social skills of a lobotomy patient like the rest of you stupid degenerates

I don't want to live in an enclave. I should have enough money. My career is well paid over there.

Pakistanis welcome

>£750000
you could probably outright buy 5 or so english wives from the working class with that money

I'm already married so no thanks. I am just looking for somewhere nice to live. I am looking at these cathedral cities the other user mentioned and they look nice.

Every last one of those victims is because of pathetic, disgusting men like you lot. Men willing to just sit back and let this shit happen because you listen to the words of so called experts. Fucking cowards. These are our children, our communities. And none of you give a shite. You all just point and laugh at men like me, call us racist or idiots because we actually want to stand for something. Our country's going to shit and all you do is watch. I don't know what to tell you lads, clearly you're the same nihilists who make up British society. You don't give a shit. What a time to be alive.

Attached: file.png (615x766, 594K)

>I am not really religious if that is your concern, or I wouldn't be on here.
wouldn't matter if you were catholic, protestant or anglican, you'll always be brown and you'll never be native to these isles

he didn't nonce them as far as i know and i wasnt the one that let those pedos go so fuck off i have no blame in any of that thank you very much

Skin colour doesn't matter user, we are all humans.

you're literally being racist though, from what he's posted i highly doubt OP is going to be part of any paki grooming gang. to discriminate against him just because of his common nationality is stupid, he isn't responsible for their actions

>Look mate, just because that wolf bit you doesn't mean this wolf will! Just let him into your home, far away from me, who lives on a private estate on daddy's money.

Nice bubble you've made for yourself

Thanks to those of you who gave me proper advice. I am grateful for it. I think I have found a few places I want to investigate more from this thread.

Thanks and goodbye.

We're all humans*

*except the Irish

good thing he's not a wolf then

>I'm not an arab.
Don't worry, they will call you "Asian".
Oh and don't forget to bring your whole family, they'll be better in Britain.

Attached: 1475523472681.jpg (400x400, 30K)

But I am actually not an Arab. I am coming with my wife and child, that is all.

My sides.
(chacun sa merde les rosbifs)

Attached: hehehe.png (322x322, 68K)

>

Attached: IMG_0277.jpg (590x350, 96K)

Yeah that's the meaning of "chacun sa merde". At least this paki already has a wife, maybe he'll rape less.

I don't speak French

Attached: IMG_0278.jpg (1024x566, 58K)

how do you have that much money?

Pretty sure you know what "merde" means.