Why are Americans so obsessed with volunteering?

Why are Americans so obsessed with volunteering?
>depressed? just volunteer bro
>virgin? just volunteer bro
>uneducated and without job? just volunteer bro

Attached: 1452458536131.gif (320x240, 1.13M)

maybe because people are good in some countries? not that I know anything about that idk americans explain

Americans are always on the lookout for free labor.

Its called interacting and contributing with the community instead of staying home and getting drunk, Finnman.

I volunteer dog walking it is the only time of the week I'm happy

Attached: 5345343.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Cocks.
Gay sex.

I dunno, why don't you try volunteering and see if it helps?

Sverige...

Attached: aheg 2.png (187x187, 74K)

I'd like to volunteer but I dunno where I'd go and I'm also shy.

The idea of working for free for the rich brings them close to orgasm. That's why they are still ass pained over slavery ending.

Your local food bank.
Or refugee center I guess.

What's a food bank precious?

What the fuck are you even talking about

America lacks the social security for the lower classes has in for example Finland.

The Capitalists believe that volunteering will take care of that, which is a shame.

Volunteering is absolutely great, my wife arranges a big party in the middle of Malmö for homeless and people who doesn't have anywhere to go and gives out donated hygiene wares, clothes and donated toys wrapped up as presents, followed by a big buffet every christmas.

I was Santa last year, intense, sweaty but felt good to give people something they generally never get.

Where poor people go to get free food.

Sounds pretty cool user!

And yeah the American model is simply flawed ona fundamental level since no amount of volunteeringg can make up for lacking real social security systems. Thus why America has so many homeless or otherwise hopeless people

>it will help me break out of my shell and make new friends!
>volunteers are all childless old women

Attached: 1520297644356.png (569x392, 238K)

dont know why eurofags push this meme, i get $3000 a month in social security, excess in food stamps that i can eat out at expensive restaurants every few days, and a rent voucher where im only legally required to pay $10 a month. if i had kids i would get even more gibs. im even on vacation right now.

> you can't be friends with childless old women

You definitely shouldn't

I worked in the back of a charity shop with a childless old woman who kept telling me I was "a cunt but in a good way"

Probably dead now.

>You should work for free

Attached: 1515348576410.jpg (3024x4032, 1.28M)