Polish medieval architecture. Do you like it?

Attached: 1024px-Kazimierz_Dolny,_Kamienica_Celejowska_-_fotopolska.eu_(176633).jpg (1024x645, 155K)

No, fuck off

Yes.

No, fuck off

poland is such a joke

Yes, fuck in.

It would be fuck on you dumb fuck off Pole

>Polish thread about Poland

Not even a funny one

Attached: 1522247062872.png (584x562, 19K)

At least we're not inbred alcoholic rats like the Irish.

Poland is indeed a joke, but it could be worse. It could be Germany.

Hahahahahahahaha

Looks nice

It's ok Brian, it will end.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

God, Poles are so fucking annoying. No wonder all your neighbours were desperate to wipe you off the face of the planet. Wish they'd succeeded, tbqhwu.

>Poland is big, we have everything! Do you know that we have C-A-S-T-L-E-S?

rude

Everybody tried. No one suceeded. Your bad Britard.

That's not a castle you fucking uncivilized illiterate until soviets came eastern retard. That's just normal tenament house.

why are poles such lovely people

Because we're nice and kind to everybody, that's why we're so lovely. Don't worry Kevin, you are all Helmuts are loved too.

Plus it is nice to see that insane eurotrash butthurt. We're just pretending. Secretly we love you.

post these GrEaT PoLiSh suburbs your wanking off to

Also most (>80%) of us are catholic idiots and by definition they are obliged to love everybody.

Polish mannerist architecture is soo ugly.

Attached: 1280px-Kamienica_'Pod_Św._Krzysztofem_i_Św._Mikołajem_'_ul._Rynek_12_e83.jpg (1280x853, 315K)

I'm euroboo. And this is very cool. Pls build like this whole city of Poland, then I will go and enjoy it.

Much of such mannerist architecture was destroyed by Swedes during the Deluge...

P.S. Go to Lublin or Zamosc.

Attached: Kamienice_na_rynku_Starego_Miasta_w_Lublinie,_kamienica_Konopniców,_18-04-2009.jpg (1504x1000, 713K)