What's your opinion about Poland?

What's your opinion about Poland?

Attached: 27605937552_bc4de5d71a_k.jpg (2048x1365, 932K)

Would love to visit.

Nice country generally but too many drunks and hoolings. All 24h Alko kiosks should be closed.

Needs to stop sucking American dicks.

Needs to suck more American dicks.

but that's anti-freedom
what other cock we're supposed to suck?

both our cunts have to suck some dick because of our geopolitical situation, so why not go with a better sugar daddy?

Because only one wants to turn you into a homo country full of trans and mixed race babies.

trips of truth

I think the amount of American dicks you suck is perfect. Not too many, not too few.

that's like, your opinion man

Comfy!

Attached: 26066793753_5e79473e34_h.jpg (1600x1066, 640K)

Too much leeching on other member states instead of leaving the EU. Your government hates the EU, as everyone does, but don't even try a Polexit because of the free gibs.

I'd take a gay parade every other day right besides my house over Russian salaries and perspectives

I like the EU and I wish to contribute to it. :)

So much this.

would like to visit. Learning the language at the moment, have a good grasp on the verbs but noun declension I am working on at the moment. Can say a few things but not confident on building sentences yet.

our goverment actually loves the EU, they are one of the main lobbyists for joint EU army in the EU Parliment. they are only playing on anti-EU sentiments for votes.

It's a sinking ship.

Why would you learn Polish?

>Implying you won't just end up with both
You will be new Ukraine once they force PiS out of office.

How so? The growth is strong now. The crisis is over. Alt-right more or less contained. UK leaving won't actually do much harm, they were always blocking numerous initiatives towards further integration anyway. I'm optimistic about EU's future.

Poland is better than Russia, Belarus, and other eastern European countries but it is not as good as Western Europe. And no matter how hard you try you will never be a Western country.

but why? it's almost impossible to learn it for foreigner from my exerience. when I was a kid I had english lessons with a native speaker from the UK and even he could barely speak it after years of living here and having a polish wife. besides, almost everyone under 30 can speak english, especially in tourist destinations, you'll be fine. and if you'll know only basic words like "dziękuję" it will be enough for getting mad props from natives, we are kind of suckers for foreigners trying to speak Polish.

The more I see about it, the more I want to visit. Maybe one day.

>UK leaving won't actually do much harm
It shouldn't, but all the EU wants is punishing the UK for Brexit so much all other states don't even dare to think about leaving. That will clearly affect the growth. Other markets outside our union grow faster than the single market within the Union and the EU prevents us trading with them on our own.

because other markets are mainly developing markets, very different to old EU countries, they always grow faster. Poland has an economic growth of around 4% GDP/year too

>little bitch is jealous of other bitch because her sugar daddy is shittier than ours

It's true that poorer economies grow faster than others before reaching their steady state, but that doesn't mean we couldn't make a lot of profit by investing and trading with them. EU basically prevent us from having own foreign policies.

Neo-Nazi shithole

religious conservative shithole

because I am intrigued by it; I like how it sounds and how it looks.

What makes it impossible? I can say a lot of the basic phrases and say intermediate level stuff but the difficulty is finding the right word for the right occasion.

Wait until they cut off your money because your government is "racist".

Provide any kind of evidence that your country would be able to negotiate a better trade agreements than the EU. As of now, the EU is a giant of world trade. Even many of the EU critics acknowledge that is good for trade, but they prefer to maintain higher level of national sovereingty and control over the borders.

It's not impossible, it's simply difficult and not many people learn it. But it's nice to know you got interested, I unironically wish you good luck with this.

at least we got some money instead of AIDS ridden prostitutes and alcoholism

>AIDS
Careful, all those American soldiers you have over there are probably carrying it.

Attached: usa vs belarus.png (475x395, 66K)

Thank you; although difficult, it is one of my favourite languages so I am determined to learn it no matter how long it takes.

nope, just anti-russian, but i guess for russians everything anti-russian is automatically nazi

Very western
Democratic indeed
Also rich
Not like those shithole further east at all

Attached: IMG_0993.jpg (1691x341, 101K)

EU kinda wants to bot eat a cake and keep a cake when it comes to trade outside of the union, and this indecisiveness isn't good, we need to either allow allow more freedom to individual members or have more centralization. and even though I'm not a fan of the idea of United States of Euroupe, I think tha the latter would be better in the long term. individual European countries don't compare to economies like China or US or even India, EU as a whole does and if it spoke with a single voice it would have much greater leverage.

don't forget to take your AIDS medication
if your country can even afford it...

Attached: bytyfyo.png (421x159, 17K)

We have had strong relationships with the UK for centuries. I'm sure we could get a fair deal if we wanted too, unlike what Barnier says.

Do you watch an American have sex with your girl?

Attached: american soldier in poland.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

dunno, does your alcoholic father still beat you?

played a lot of world of warcraft with you fuckers, nice people, will hopefully visit next year if I can convince my mates to come
I've always liked the country for some reason
must be the built-in shithole-to-shithole sympathy module

Poland is filled with slutty men

pls be my bf

dunno, does your father still molest choirboys at catholic church?

Don't be slutty

>giving a damn about church
you sound poor

>giving a damn about church
Poles are catholic not me.

catholic poles don't go on Jow Forums
besides type of church doesn't change the fact russia and all her vassals are poor, hiv-infested shitholes that want to parade as paragons of morality while having the biggest abortion, alcoholism, and std rates in europe

at least we can have our pride in not being owned by Germans and Americans

i went to both poland and ukraine and it wasnt that much different fampai. same commieblox, same countryside, same traditional houses, same old women selling berries on the side of the road, same stone cold faces, similar national dress/food, etc. poland had same gdp per capita as ukraine before joining EU.

>having the biggest abortion, alcoholism, and std rates in europe
Not anymore. You're talking out of your ass.

We are owned by Europe son
Russia sells oil and gas to them.

Other way around, cut them off in winter and millions would die in Europe.

this. Poland got lucky being accepted into EU and getting the huge welfarebucks. If EU rejected Poland their economy would look identical to Ukraine. Ukrainian/Polish language is also very similar, the Ukrainians I know who moved to Poland become fluent in Polish in only a few months.

as if being owned by russians was better
half-true, we had the same GDP in '91, but by 2004 we already were richer while russia-aligned ukraine was still poor
but yes, we are similar

I'm interested in the country just cause of how JUST it was back then. Any good reading?

That's the thing
Oil based economy, we can't do that. 40% of our revenue. Putin is their puppet.

Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin by Timothy D. Snyder

All you need to know is picrelated.

Attached: IMG_0546.jpg (1147x312, 74K)

Pathetic shithole. Nobody knows where their patriotism comes from.

Nice country, nice people, retarded government

>Nobody knows where their patriotism comes from.
we do this because it annoys you (and ruskies too)

We could team you up with Hans like in good ol' though.

I love how your entire national identity revolves around Germany and Russia. You're so fucking insecure.

we don't forget for one second you're willing to do it

oh no, we hate much more countries than just you two, you're just special

There's nothing to love about Poland hence Polish nationalism is based on hating everybody else. That's the worst type of nationalism.

water is wet