Everybody in america should do gastric bypass surgery when they are kids, just like they do with circumcision

everybody in america should do gastric bypass surgery when they are kids, just like they do with circumcision

Attached: 3jDxGAS.jpg (364x284, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...gastric bypass surgery?

thinner than you mohamed

the surgery boogie did
they cut your stomach in two

Makes your stomach smaller so you cant eat large quantities of food.

Those skin flaps jesus christ.
Do those things ever go away?

no, it needs another surgery to remove skin

If you loose that much in one go, they wont.

Thats muscle on this burger boğa

I remember some user did a major weight-loss regimen from morbidly obese to slight above average and he had massive flaps.

I don't think so. a shame for pic rel.

Attached: amber rachdi.jpg (600x251, 116K)

once you are +100, +110 kgs, if you dare to lose weights you will look like that

only surgery can fix that

Just go on keto for a couple months bra. I dropped 30 pounds in a little under 60 days and have kept it off (dropped a few more actually) even after I went off keto just by eating an average of

Fuck no, people way over 110 kg don't have excess skin like that after loss.

Lol no. You literally just described me. I have zero excess skin after going from 115kg to 85kg

>Do those things ever go away?
No, they are usually removed with surgery.

I ate a lot and drank a lot of sodas when I was a teenager and waa stupidly skinny. Then near the end of high school my metabolism slowed down and I wasnt in sports anymore etc. Went from being a twig to my current weight but without any muscle in about a 1 year stretch.
I stopped drinking soda (unless there is booze in it) eat slightly less and run 1-2 times a week when it's warm outside and I've been in good shape throughout my 20s

height?

if you are 183 or lower, you are still fat at 85, so you won't be seeing that soon, drop to 70kg and you'll se

He meant 110 kg overweight. Like if your healthy BMI topped at 80 kg, this guy would be 190 kg.

Depends on how slow the process is.If you lose 100kg in one year then they will appear,if you do it in 2-3 years then no.It also depends if you're following a bodybuilding training regime

This is the way to go. My story is very similar.

Eating fat and fructose is the cause of obesity.

>keto
what is it?

Lol those tits have the shape of a dick

I'm assuming this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet
>The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet that in medicine is used primarily to treat difficult-to-control (refractory) epilepsy in children. The diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates.

>People actually have trouble losing weight and spend decades going on and off meme diets
It's like the only damn thing in life where the means to achieving success is fucking not doing anything. How hard can it be, Jesus Christ.

That boys just husky

>he ketogenic diet is a high-fat
>getting fit eating bacon

what

Nice. Was 115, currently losing weight.

They burn the fats faster than the carbohydrates or smth

how long did it take to lose weight? what did u do

Fatality rate on this is terrible though.
A friend of mine had two patients, a couple that died of complications.

1 in 200 doesn"t sound bad, but it really is.

I know a girl that got surgery, almost died, had to be completely opened up and has tons of scars from that. Also she needs to get an endoscopy twice a year.

Fat has more calories compared to carbs and protein but won't make you fat if you don't overeat.

It also doesn't have a high rate of success if the person who has it is unwilling to change their eating habits.