Is Chile african now?

Is Chile african now?

Attached: file_20130426123424.jpg (460x345, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

santiagotimes.cl/2018/04/10/migrating-to-chile-get-tougher-for-haitians-and-venezuelans/
santiagotimes.cl/2018/03/06/law-airline-suspends-chile-haiti-flights/
elnuevodiario.com.do/haitiano-viola-nina-de-5-anos-en-dajabon/
teleradioamerica.com/2016/04/nacional-haitiano-viola-nina-de-dos-anos-en-san-juan-de-la-maguana/
wp.cdn.com.do/2017/10/19/acusan-haitiano-18-anos-violar-nina-los-franceses-miches/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

That guy just made a law to expell all illegal immigrants.

For now yeah, we are African, but that's about to change.

But all of them are illegal? They arrived in Chile by the airport, right?

Legalize illegal immigrants*

Okay, so which one is it?

He's going to legalize the illegal ones that have commited no crimes and area already in Chile.
BUT he's gonna deport all the illegal ones that come here from now on.
Some may say the damage is done, I say we were just saved.

>Some may say the damage is done, I say we were just saved.

Attached: 15097713300760.png (714x600, 107K)

human trafficking gangs

Chile was already African before this.

Well all the haitians that come here are poor people that can't afford plane tickets, but somebody is paying a lot to bring thousands of them every day as tourists with no intention of leaving.

And the government gives them free education, free health care and some more stuff when not even all chileans have access to this. Actually foreigners are a priority since just because they're foreigners they are classified as more vulnerable.

You already lost, your tears are delicious.

What should I believe in?

Attached: mediakek.jpg (688x422, 52K)

Didn't know Trump was president of Chile

they are very very right wing desu so the first one

Both of them are true, we're now accepting venezuelans because they're redpilled and hate communism. I'm okay with them, they're nice people and are highly educated, liberals hate them because it means no new votes for them.

>And for Haitian migrants, the new measures mean they will be restricted to a 30-day tourist visa. Those seeking to reside in Chile will have to apply for one of 10,000 humanitarian visas that will be set aside annually for family members or Haitian nationals who studied up to age 24.

Hmmmmm

>You already lost, your tears are delicious
How? The economic right wing is in power and that's what I wanted. I just like to laugh at morenazis and idiots who call "leftist" or "communist" to anyone who isn't one of them (as if the right wing was actually anti immigration).

Attached: 7yP89V.png (1280x714, 575K)

At first, the majority of immigrants came from Bolivia and Peru, then Congolombians (the worst immigration by far) and now lots of venezuelans and haitians.

>one says Venezuelans will face tougher rules
>other other says Venezuelans will face easier rules
>both are right
w-what

Attached: 1515208016885.jpg (308x303, 21K)

I could aew you getting angry at nigger Haitians but why would you care about other Latin American immigrants?

Fuck I only read about haitians in the first one, I guess the first one is only half right.

>the new face of chile

Then we're both happy :)

what did they mean by this

Attached: 132108206754.jpg (450x600, 86K)

they (venezuelans) are an exception, the others (haitians) will have to face tougher rules

Haitians are not that bad actually. They're less violent than the native nigger population in New Orleans.

>Some may say the damage is done

over one million niggers and one in 3 babies born in 2017 were from "tourists". The country can't be saved

I wonder why
XD

Attached: Chile and safety.png (988x926, 226K)

BASED Chile taking haitians for us.

based

>Haitians are not that bad actually. They're less violent than the native nigger population in New Orleans.

Attached: QUEST1.jpg (666x322, 39K)

everything that isn't southern cone is shit, but people from the southern cone don't emigrate to other countries, at least not in latam.

>over one million niggers and one in 3 babies born in 2017 were from "tourists". The country can't be saved
Proofs?

Not anymore, we learned from you guys. Haitians are the cancer of the world.

Attached: 1507767267550.png (898x980, 448K)

Chile is no different racially from Colombia or Venezuela

your shitty country is behind this

Oh well...

Attached: 1521150156211.png (1080x1397, 135K)

RIP in peace Chile

Los políticos de mi país nunca enviarían haitianos a Chile, perderían mucho voto.

Maybe not racially but it's culturally

we have less euro and african admixture, also none of these countries have a race since we are all mongrels

Mapuches are 10 times better than eurocucks.

los bandas que trafican haitianos están operando desde tu país con la ayuda de algunas aerolineas. Alguna ayudita por parte del gobierno deben tener.

>none of these countries have a race
the fuck you say wh*Teboi?

Attached: lautaro.png (323x286, 129K)

Naive

even modern mapuches have euro admixture

Quizá los hayan sobornado, la verdad es que no me sorprendería.

Yeah, I don't get it, like do you have to have studied until you were 24 or is it for people who are 24 and under who have studied?

Not really tbqh famalamadingdong
All brown people are the same

that says there are like 100k right now, and only 10k will stay

they will deport 90k

This article seems pretty thorough on what's happening

santiagotimes.cl/2018/04/10/migrating-to-chile-get-tougher-for-haitians-and-venezuelans/

Also, what's up with this airline? Why were they flying Haitians to Chile?

santiagotimes.cl/2018/03/06/law-airline-suspends-chile-haiti-flights/

I fucking wish

What? No, it doesn't

you know why

Attached: jewdetected.jpg (358x473, 93K)

Why would Jews target a non white country like Chile?
Was it becuase of big bad Pinochet?

Attached: 1523404591128.png (1080x1459, 649K)

Why is the Jew always trying to keep the Latino man down

Is it going to stop ? Are they going to leave ? Most of them ?

I'm disappointed because my mom is Chilean and I've always wanted to get the passport and live there for some time

Welcome to the first world Chile.

aasjkajskajskajsjjak

they were left unchecked for too long

we took gently care of Eichmann and the US and Mossad literally came by force and killed him. Not to mention we were blacklisted for 'hoarding nazis' even thought Brazil did most of the job

Chile was awarded with a nazi loving puppet instead of being shamed for their nazi paraphernalia in their military

Hablame

Attached: 1521130029589s.jpg (230x250, 8K)

They're not leaving but they're not coming anymore. The problem is haitians reproduce like a fucking parasite so we might have to just deal with niggers forever.

But if they work as slaves in Chile they might want to come back no ?

Probably, the thing about Chile is that getting out of poverty is pretty fucking hard so they might not know what they're getting into, but Haiti is such a shithole that being poor in Chile might be better for them than being poor in Haiti.

Oh and aren't most Haitian immigrants men ? Most Chilean women wouldn't settle with a black peasant

The good thing is that the contamination is now limited

Aren't most of them male?

Yes, but there are still couples that get here together just to give birth on Chile and get free everything, also libtards are trying to push an agenda for race mixing and some bitches have fallen for it.

Think about a fat girl who has never have a man hitting on her, suddenly there are tons of niggers trying to fuck her and make her marry them, they will probably do it.

The high male population imbalance will probably cause raping towards Chilean women, rising the anti-Haitian sentiment ?

So far Haitians haven't been pretty rapey, so I'm not sure about that, they have brought a lot of STDs though.

>rape
chilean women crave them

This is so sad. I'd rather go to China now

what the fuck

So far I have only seen really fat single mothers fucking haitians

Over here haitians are fond of raping minors
elnuevodiario.com.do/haitiano-viola-nina-de-5-anos-en-dajabon/

teleradioamerica.com/2016/04/nacional-haitiano-viola-nina-de-dos-anos-en-san-juan-de-la-maguana/

wp.cdn.com.do/2017/10/19/acusan-haitiano-18-anos-violar-nina-los-franceses-miches/

I thought Chileans where more racist then that.

>my chilean grandma sharing her theories about mapuches being lazy subhumans
>flojos pooo

Attached: 1522682042320.gif (384x269, 60K)

This is depressing holy shit.

The absolute state of Chile

Attached: 1518024273199.png (1280x720, 223K)

Would anything of worth be lost if the UN just gassed the entirety of Haiti and declared it a natural reserve or gave it to Dominican republic? Sometimes I feel sympathy for the guys that have it hard but this kind of shit makes me reconsider

That's how they always start, eventually they'll move up the ladder, and before you know it the BBC will reign supreme.

t. knower

who the fuck cares about that, we are already mixed