Spent so long in prison he's unable to function in modern society

>spent so long in prison he's unable to function in modern society
>instead of admitting he can't compete he LARPs about societal collapse

How is he different than communist manchildren who have been saying capitalism will fail any day now?

Attached: varg4.jpg (770x449, 47K)

He gets his shekels through his own work and he is living like he is preaching. He is a meme man but you can't hold not being a part of society against him.

The first argument is moot. Nordic prisons are made to re-equip the prisoner to a life in a society when he gets out. Unlike american prisons.

Attached: Coco with a c.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Does he even work?

According to Varg, the social isolation drives people to insanity.

only if you're a muzzie

isn't he on the dole in France where he isn't assimilating

I think he mentioned in one video that he gets enough royalties off his old stuff to get by, he also said that he no longer has to pay taxes since he has so many kids.

Buy a copy of MYFAROG™ on Amazon.com® today

Attached: [email protected] (640x360, 82K)

I unironically rate Burzum

Did Varg even bother to learn French or did he just change his name to Louis Cachet and call it a day

He knows french and vice versa his better half knows norwegian, he lives off by royalties off of his music and gets tax relief due to the large amount of children.

He spoke about it, he said isolation is common. Man is a political animal

I'm glad my tax dollars aren't going to this murderer.

I'll happily give him my own money directly if I had even a slight intrest in his game or his and his wifes books. The guy is a polarizing divisionist of a somewhat big cancer in Europe and I love it. He's taken a alöready beaten new right movent to the cleaners. Based Varg.

Attached: varg relaxed.png (854x480, 388K)

Is he more well known in Europe? Obviously he's known in Norway for the killing and alleged arsony but what about elsewhere

no

Attached: IMG_1510-e1438465092967-620x827.jpg (620x827, 128K)

no, nobody knows him here

>everyone wants to participate in society

Hello Austrian Persian

He speaks French

ello m8. How's the neocon boiler president workin out for ya?