Who's going to defeat Trump in 2020, bros? Will it be the favorites Biden or Bernie...

Who's going to defeat Trump in 2020, bros? Will it be the favorites Biden or Bernie, or will someone from behind and steal the nomination?

Attached: bookersanderswarrenkainegetty.jpg (980x551, 73K)

trump will win his second term

Paul 2024

Either Kanye West or The Rock, maybe Oprah

The only candidates who have a chance at beating him are either Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, or Kanye West.

The utter STATE of your politics lad.

A pair of dirty socks.

>le libertarian meme

na I actually like ted cruz more, not sure why I said Paul

This, but unironically.
I hope to see more popstars and TV hosts getting involved with american politics in the years to come.

Himself.

Unironically I hope it's Warren, though.

It's going to be a relatively young and moderate Democrat with charisma and some cross party appeal. Probably from a red state.

I think it'll be a moderate to moderate right white male Democrat from a rural state like say... Steve Bullock. He will project an image of youth and vitality compared to the 80 year old obese Trump, which is good even ignoring the effects of Trump's policies. He also just won re-election by 3 points despite Montana going to Trump by a whopping 22 points.

This is assuming the Democrats hold minority voters with the fear of another four years of Trump.

>a white male as the democratic candidate in 2020

Who the fuck actually thinks Kaine has a chance in hell?

I thought it was her turn though.

I think America is in dire need of someone to pull their country out of a tail spin. It's time for Kanye.

Arrogant University students

Is this a new forced meme?

does it matter? how many times do you have to be had to realise the elections don't mean shit

>my arrogant University student ass is ON FIRE!!!!!

>itt people actually think it matters who the us president is

it's adorable really

Attached: merchantquestionmark.gif (452x523, 4K)

Didn't Kanye say on twitter that he's delaying his run until 2024?

The elections mean shit. The last one tore Jow Forums a new arsehole and we are still suffering from it.

I hope it's Tulsi Gabbard.

Attached: 1504374109474.jpg (1200x1803, 445K)

>wanting a woman president

Attached: 1515035102875.jpg (224x225, 10K)

lmaoing @ the delusional h*Manoids ITT

Attached: 1.jpg (950x534, 73K)

xD i see you have swallowed the red pill as well my epic dude! based!

Attached: 1492521982605.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

T U L S I
U 0
L 0

S

I

women are stupid and I don't respect them

I don't know but despite being a card carrying dem I kninda just want more of trump. I would be fine with bernie though I guess but hopefully congress would block him on the whole free college thing.

Empereur

Attached: Emperor.png (1158x1724, 3.75M)

She's got good foreign policy

>but hopefully congress would block him on the whole free college thing.

Attached: 1512777806042.png (657x539, 110K)

Trump is going to win again, never underestimate his fanbase. They worship him like a god

Attached: 1449339248760s.jpg (230x219, 7K)

He barely even won the historically blue Rust Belt states that pushed him over the edge, and he's massively losing support there. A Pennsylvania district that went for Trump by 20 points just elected a Dem a couple of weeks ago. If this trend continues, then Trump is done in 2020.

go back to and don’t come back pls

These. Fuck the dem establishment, pull a Trump.

DA BLU WAV IS CUMMING

Attached: 1513376621537.jpg (645x773, 62K)

You okay, retard?

Attached: 1518498415126.png (834x818, 156K)

Kill yourself

Attached: 1522533871125.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Either Bernie or reelection

I have a strange feeling Trump will win a second term, and it's not because I like the guy. Dems will probably take Congress or even it out, but I think they will need a young outsider with charisma and a clean slate to defeat Trump, and with the current Dem establishment I'm not so sure about that.

YEEZUS

>they will need a young outsider with charisma

A certain popular rapper, perhaps?

Attached: 1519320655796.png (420x420, 9K)

>women are stupid and I don't respect them
>why won't anyone go out with me?!?!

>Bernie presidency in 2020
>Corbyn PM in 2022
It's gonna be great.

She absolutely does not.

My opinion of the U.S. government and the voters has already sank deeper than the Titanic, but if they pick another goddamn celebrity I'll lose it

Kanye is Republican

>Strawman with a wojak
>Claim anybody to be soy
Euroshitters are forever without arguments

>t. neocon

I can't speak for him but going out with women is actually driving me towards that mindset.

>he fell for the wh*Te middle class girl meme
boi

>t. roastie

Le 35% hawaiano

That dem from montana has a really good chance

So who are the likely candidates so far?
We have:
Biden
Sanders
Delvaney
Brown
Gabbard
Kaine

Who else am i missing?

She's an opportunistic whore

Kirsten Gillibrand, you will recall she cynically led the pile-on ouster of Al Franken.

Andrew Cuomo, just because fuck you

Vermin supreme

>Biden and Sanders likely candidates
confirmed for having no fucking clue what you're talking about

They are literally the top potential candidates in every single poll, faggot.

People like you are why Trump won

lel wat?

Trump will get 3 terms because he will start a war with Syria.

I believe that she can win.

Attached: hilldawg2020.jpg (1854x927, 310K)

>people wanting them to be candidates mean they're going to be candidates
if Sanders served two terms as President he'd be 86 when he left office. If Biden did the same he'd be 85. You have literally zero common sense to think that either of them are going to be running when the current President is ALREADY the oldest man ever elected President and is five to six years younger than both of them.

Aren't they just too fucking old? I like Sanders but the man is old as shit.

yes. they're both five years older than George W. Bush and Bill Clinton NOW, and they left office ten and eighteen years ago, respectively. They would quite literally die in office.

Kanye would never run against his dawg

Attached: trump-down-with-the-niggas.webm (1000x563, 498K)

im rooting for kanye
>has a phd
>BLACK
>knows how to put a team together to make GOAT stuff

Mayor Bill De Blasio of new york

we want webb

What are the chances that a Republican could successfully challenge Trump for the nomination?

This is the only correct answer.

Clinton sees the country as owing her the presidency, and doesn't see herself as having actually lost in 2016.

She'll keep running until either she gets in, dies, or goes to prison for insider trading.

Who else are the democrats gonna run?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x525, 54K)

I really liked John McAffee.

Drumpf (stands for Donald Trump Fuck) won't run in 2020. Shame will get the better of his cold, fetid heart.

Very little, he kicked the crapped out of the supposedly "moderate" Republicans. Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, and John McCain may make token verbal gestures of "compassion" towards the poor and immigrants, but in practice they're in line with the brutal ultra-capitalism that's supported by Trump and the vast majority of the party.

What will probably happen is that Trump will narrowly win reelection after the overconfident democrats burn out the voters with 2 years of daily anti-Trump talk and identity politics. Basically the same playbook they used to lose what should've been a very easy election in 2016.

Gillibrand or maybe Harris.

Extremely low as of right now. It's far more likely that a Republican would run as an independent candidate. Someone like Flake or Kasich.

Rand Paul can

In an alternative timeline, Tulsi Gabbard and Rand Paul make up their differences and run a ticket together.

Barring something crazy like Trump getting impeached, practically none.

Since you seem to know so much about the inner workings of the democrat party, why dont you illuminate us with who the hell is running in 2020?

democratic party*

Posting from January 11th, 2021, President-elect Oprah Winfrey defeated President Pence (who assumed the presidency after Special Counsel Muller's investigation discovered that Trump was actually a series of three Russian midgets standing on each other's shoulders) in 2020, alongside her running mate Vice President-elect Dwayne Johnson

Wow, that is an incredible amount of self awareness for an American. I've had Republicans tell me public healthcare is bad and then tell me that he didn't know what it really was when I questioned him

Attached: NR494Gg.jpg (2048x2032, 340K)