I tried to go on pol today and now I hate americans

I tried to go on pol today and now I hate americans

Attached: 1523289261246.jpg (957x745, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean you did not already hate them?

why would you go on pol? are you attracted to stupid or something?

>an american made fun of me on Jow Forums, please console me

fatty

>when your 3rd world shithole is so irrelevant you can't think of any comebacks
Uhhh, no u?

>third world

Attached: usa vs belarus.png (475x395, 66K)

>doesn't know the meaning of the term
Lmao american education put to good use.

I mean, I was actually improve my vision on them as I think they haven't been as bad lately. I don't know why I went on pol, it was probably to just check how it was really like as I'd never been there before.
They weren't even insulting me, it was because I realized how much they were worshipping Donalds cock. It was like a shitty Reddit colony where memes meant everything. I saw a Swedish poster get bombared by le sweden yes memes because he was disagreeing with a mutt.

>posting this debunked shit still
Yep, third world.

Go suck on ahmed's cock, Sven.

So you're a butthurt leftist?

>I saw a Swedish poster get bombared by le sweden yes memes because he was disagreeing with a mutt.
How is that different than this board bombarding americans with mutt memes?

>debunked
You have higher rates of AIDs, infant deaths etc. That is all true.

>absolute state of 56%
Dios mío.

Attached: 1523290101160.jpg (247x242, 11K)

that means you are a dumb and shallow person, sorry

>make 3.3 more money
What do you monkeys even make entry level?

>56%
Are we talking about swedish rape rates now?

>seriously comparing his village to the united states of america
you are funny. are you like borat? or a proxy

Your comback are genuinely pathetic.

Attached: 1523271605801.jpg (480x480, 20K)

>u dum
Wow Sweden, keep it coming.

>frogposting /v/edditor
Yikes.

he doesn't care about money. he counts the number of green and red lines. it is a game.

NOOOOOOOOOO STOP MAKING FUN OF SWEDEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>haha le 56% xD

Is this why everyone hates Jow Forums?

>village
What? Open a book amerimutt.

Well you are, you've already managed to show that much yourself.

I'm not even leftist, I just hate americans and I think you should go back to your Reddit board
It's different because we bombard you with mutt memes whenever you try and bring your pol garbage over here

>doubling down on his retardation
Keep going, shit for brains.

You're probably some neolib retard that went to Jow Forums talking about unironic open borders and got BTFO'd so you came here to cry about it.

That place is infested with American political circus and their puppet warmonger "president" of the day.

Reddit hates america/americans so you'd probably fit in better there.

>doens't know the defintiion of third world
>gets butthurt
Positively seething with impotent rage.

I never posted anything

are there books about your village? your president wrote them?

haah guess what everyone third world really means the country's alignment during the cold war haha xD

Yeah, I fucking know dumb shit. You still know what we mean by "third world". Next you're going to tell me Frankenstein is the scientist, not the monster. Got anymore hot trivia you think you're so clever for knowing, Ahmed?

Attached: 1505930672958.png (645x729, 50K)

Yeah you probably know a lot about Reddit seeing it as pol is just a containment board for le redpilled murrican redditor and you have that shitty flag next to your name

>It's different because we bombard you with mutt memes whenever you try and bring your pol garbage over here
Stop lying bitch. You start you own "banter" threads, not replying to "our garbage". What a piece of shit

I bet you're one of those fags that cries on /qa/ to have Jow Forums deleted. The mods already said Jow Forums is here to stay, so go cry about it somewhere else.

You betcha I got some hot trivia for you: you need to be over 18 to post here.

>ur underage!
Wow I'm so BTFO guys what will I ever do???

he triggered you real well. are you also some kind of a 3rd world immigrant so it surely hit the nerve?

The book says Belarus is a shithole.

Literally LMAOing at the fat cunt Americans ITT.

Americans are shit tier animals and pets.

I mean do you honestly write these post full terrrible stale banter and expect anyone to belive your are anything but fifteen years olds?

you are replying to two different anons, faggot

>

I spent the evening on /sg/ sowing chaos and typing death to america in all caps.
It was funny.

Reply to me

>I bet, I bet...! Kek, you're so buttblasted right now that you've started assuming a bunch of random and specific shit about me as well as resorting to petty insults because I insulted your nation of garbage posters

Attached: 1518959684114.jpg (431x420, 40K)

Yes I hope those are two equally horrendous posters.

Nope, it is the long deserved meme-war answer to europoors and other Shit.
Everybody gets bullied here on and that is ok. Especially when it works so well, Mutt-stuff really triggered people.

It preys on american problems with races and muh heritage stuff.The funniest part was people trying to prove that they were not Mutts and not just stating that beibg a Mutt is not bad. Was amazing how many people cared about their racial purity, hit a sore spot it seems.

>5.56%

Attached: 71a6a3253a6753a58f10c51f53f50874.jpg (640x664, 64K)

Honestly, how many of you actually encounter Americans in person?

i trigger poltards once in a while. it doesn't take much. me in green

Attached: pol.png (670x1450, 161K)

I've only ever met one american, a mormon from Utah. I've never met anyone half as happy as him since.

I agree that's OK. I don't give a shit. I just hated when some trigger faggots like this norwegians pretend there is some kind of a mission behind that. There is no mission. A bunch of underage retards post memes because they collect them and need to do something with them.

Americans from other boards are some of the most obnoxious posters I've interacted with but the ones from Jow Forums are sort of ok most of the time. They seem to be able to make fun of themselves just like everyone else.

I live close to Ramstein, fit soldier guys. Seem cool, but not accustomed to Autobahn driving. You have to vary your speed and overtake people..or let them overtake you. If you want to drive slow or leave the Autobahn drive on the right side, if you want to go fast get left and overtake people...but shear back into the middle when there is enough space there.

Don't just "hold the line in the middle.

Boards with flags? Or how do you know they are american

Post unrelated mutt and count the (you)s

Well, he has a point that you lacked a targeted meme against you that had any Punch and Mutt-posting filled that void

No real agenda, but water filling a hole.
There was a "need" that was statisifed in a chain of events.

Sorry Nordbro. I know how you feel.

Judging all Americans because of those retards on Jow Forums.
Are you 10 years old or something ?

Attached: 79e0f.jpg (306x306, 20K)

We had to train them with years of banter to be like that but they still fell apart at the amerimutt meme

stereotypes are true and necessary

but, contryballing people isn't necessary

what? this board has always been full of hate towards us, and the hate/bait threads have always been common. you don't need a "punch" if you have sheer numbers.

you're right about 401k/ira/roth though

Pretending us fun, isn't it?

Kek

>How is that different than this board bombarding americans with mutt memes?

Attached: 1510423665216.png (225x225, 9K)

these are the people you were talking with

youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU

Jow Forumsmericans are different from other Americans. I've met fine Americans on other boards like here, it's just that Jow Forums is a colony for Trump fanboys and people who think the board is the new /b/ or some shit.

le epic trole lefty xd :3333 !!! LIBTARDS BTFO

Given that we might start yet another war to take out a middle eastern leader fighting jihadists because Israel told us to, you're probably justified in hating us.

>browsing Jow Forums
go back

>not visiting Jow Forums to make fun of stormfags
you're missing out

Attached: FASHWAVE.png (930x465, 768K)