Try do my own taxes this year instead of paying a guy to do it

>try do my own taxes this year instead of paying a guy to do it
>probably fucked it up and confused as hell
Why is adulting so hard? Why doesn't our country just do our taxes for us like other countries?

Attached: tired.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGVK4ibMI-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop being a fucking cuck it costs me 40$cad to do it and i'm 100% sure i wont fuck it up. jew

>adulting
>>>/tumblr/

It's all automated over here, I've no concept of what "doing your taxes" is really.

Also don't say ever say "adulting" again.

what the fuck does "doing your taxes" even mean
I hear it everyday on youtube and movies and shit

>adulting
unironically kill yourself
as painful and slowly as possible

its intentionally hard
they could've made it an easy formulary, or even just use your info and automatically do it for you AFAIK.
youtube.com/watch?v=vGVK4ibMI-Y

good parenting slows down adulting.
taxes? try turbo tax. does it have a canadian version? the IRS also runs a free fillable form webiste. maybe you have something like that too. also if you have just adulted, your taxes are trivial. admit that you created this thread just to say "adulting"

It just hit me that Americans actually have to "do their taxes" manually even though I've heard of it. What the fuck? Also you people don't have the full prices listed on products in stores, double what the fuck.

It'd be extremely simple to automate all those things. Is this some nationwide psychological warfare or what?

I really don't know why we even have to "do" taxes. Taxes are automatically deducted from my pay check. We basically just type in how much we made during the year. Everything else is just typing in deductions so that I get more money back. Most people get money back from the government anyway. This year I'm getting $3,000 back.

Need to give those 80K people something to do so they can keep getting a paycheck.

This is why I always laugh ta people who champion the fact that they do their taxes by themselves and "don't gotta pay no one" because usually they fuck up their own taxes and they don't even realize it then enter full damage control mode lmao. They actually believe tax places are a scam, oh well, let stupid people be stupid.

Mine has a website with your details already on it. You just enter your deductions which are super easy to understand and it calculates everything for you. If you overpaid your income tax (we have auto scheduled tax deductions on salary) then they will refund by online banking within one month or so. It takes me 30 mins or less to file my taxes.

here personal taxes are easy, even though no one pays them

now, business taxes are a fucking nightmare

Just get turbo tax you turbo virgin

In the US, if you don't own property or anything weird, doing your taxes by hand takes all of 20 minutes or less.

i understand it when euros ask dumb questions since their nanny states tax the shit out of them and it is all deducted from their paycheck, end of story. but we pay only an estimate and then get a lot of it back via credits and deductions.
for example, my total income this year was 92K. so i'd have to pay 15K in taxes. But thanks to various deductions my taxable income went down to below 60K. But that's not all. Thanks to credits, the tax I owe is further reduced down to 5K. So I am getting a hefty refund. Sure, I could have claimed more points on W4 to adjust for that but I like getting a refund.

auditing retards

They aren't hard though but I took classes on how to do it.

damage control

why would the government of all things make paying taxes hard or manual

doesn't make any sense but i guess that just makes it easier to evade them

>turbo tax costs from 50 to 90 bucks
>too dumb to punch numbers into a cheap, high quality, easy to use software
>let someone else do that for $500
that's gotta be bait