1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Which side will your country be on in the upcoming World War III?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-10 17-39-59.png (581x880, 407K)

Flag
Animal Assad in his fight against western supported "opposition"

>The good guys are USA, Israel, France and UK

If Brazil don't join this team, I might just as well move to Mexico.

>they're already considering the Animal Assad nickname a good thing

We'll be on the "don't want anything to do with this shit" team

t.animal muhammad

>taking my shitpost seriously

Estonian of course as will all the civilized nations.

me to

Attached: CrLo_8iVIAA3lB6.jpg (391x314, 16K)

they'll just do some airstrikes and condemn him

no politician wants to be the one who authorises boots on the ground after the disaster of iraq

America's, of course.

Holy shit British articles are so fucking terrible. I had to stop reading at the title.

who would win?

Attached: canvas.png (6460x3480, 1.58M)

Is this even a question? Obviously blue.

The smaller story says a Russian warplane buzzed a French navy ship in the Med.

That was last weekend though, it's just that the story broke today

Why are they allowed to do these things?

Not worth shooting them down

Because they know we can't shoot them down with the threat of nuclear war around the corner.

Why do they do it anyway? It's kind of mean. It's not like Russia and France are at war.

They're trying to test their limits and see how Western powers react.

>Russia vetoes

Can't wait until Putin dies.

>it's a west needs to avenge random atrocity rather than just looking after their own fucking countries episode

1. Flag (soon may go extinct)
2. Always with our ally USA.
Why did you pain Kosova orange you fucking mongol

>California with South America
>Canada and Finland with Chinks

Attached: 1511688802091.png (327x316, 165K)

Stop shilling for Putin you fearmongering mongoloids.

The 'don't meddle in civil war of others' team.
Just don't blow our airliners out of the sky.

Attached: 1040467785.jpg (1000x541, 78K)

What even justification is there for not looking into a chemical weapons attack?

>California
Fuck off retard

Africa + Turkey they are the most resilient in the 21st century. The blue will be hindered heavily by their new left wing.

Yellow is contender for the worst war crimes.

>Yellow is contender for the worst war crimes.

Toss up between yellow, grey, and red desu

We're going to be fighting on the behalf of the Zionist unfortunately.

Australia should be yellow

Is it a joke?

Attached: 20170618200111!ريه_أيانامي.jpg (360x274, 31K)

You cant stop KARA BOGA

No, Australia has it's head so far up the ass of the US it will literally sabotage it's own economy to suck the dick of the US. Australia also threw NZ under the bus when Israel threatened war with it and sided with Israel.

Australian politicians are complete and total fucking sychophants to the US. I've heard from people working in political parties that in fact, there is borderline worship of the Democrats in Labor right and and Wet Libs and complete worship of the Republicans by the Dry Libs.

KARA BOGA obviously.

>there is borderline worship of the Democrats in Labor right and and Wet Libs and complete worship of the Republicans by the Dry Libs.
why is this

I will sit in the top of the wall and watch the end of the world while I eat my last slice of pizza.

Attached: 1502314412563.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

On the winning side, as always.

>Australia has it's head so far up the ass of the US it will literally sabotage it's own economy to suck the dick of the US

Yeah no shit fuckass, it's called preservation, you side with who ever can guarantee protection. A bad economy isnt such a bad thing when the alternative is being fucking invaded.

>pizza
>not taco
what kind of mexican are you

a fake one

Flag
WWIII will be the chance for VN to LARP as US in WWI

How will Vietnam save Europe?

Because Russia knows Assad did it but Syria is Russia's puppet and a proxy state now. Putin doesn't want to lose control. Also he just likes irritating the west and hiding behind his nuclear arsenal because without nukes his bitchass armed forces would get rekt.

>invaded
You braindead cunt.

I can't help it. I like to eat cold food and the tacos don't taste as good as pizza when they get cold.

Russia and friends

I will backstab gringo

Shhh don't tell

cunt

When China starts increasing their sphere of influence, it will be us who pushes them back. Despite some of the shady shit we do in less relevant countries, we protect our own and keep questionable powers in check.

t.white fresa

he is white fresa

ameriburg
don't expect WWIII, expect a hard proxy war between Israel and Iran with support from Russia and the US, who bomb shit at a distance while both wishing that they could just get out of this clusterfuck
putin is now realizing that Iran is only in it for themselves, and the US is realizing that the Israelis have bigger balls than expected
i'm in it for Israel but i expect a good clean war from all sides

LOL DEAD

So whose fault is Syria?

literally fucking everyone
it's the sunnis' fault for turning to the worst possible groups whenever they need to shoot people
it's the kurds' fault for sticking their dick in turkey instead of playing clean in iraq and syria
it's assad's fault for playing game theory and murdering his own people instead of doing literally anything reasonable
it's turkey's fault for jumping in to stop the kurds from being useful in the north and somehow being a massive inconvenience to every party in the entire conflict
it's iran's fault for thinking they could Hezbollah their way to regional dominance without paying a blood price
it's russia's fault for thinking iran would be a good ally and for letting assad continue to make shitty mistakes
it's America's fault for funding the dumbest possible resistance at every turn until they finally settled on the kurds
and it's israel's fault for escalating things in the most egregious possible way

what a lame fucking excuse for ww3.

Which side will Germany be on? Will they sign a pact with Russia again to get their raw resources?

what would be a nice ww3 in your opinion?

if there's a chance for the germans to kill a lot of russians, they're going to take that chance
they've been waiting like, 70 years for this

>airstrikes
But why? It seems like a complete waste of time