ITT: Countries you know nothing about, but love for some reason

ITT: Countries you know nothing about, but love for some reason.

I love this country. It seems like a land of natural beauty and good food and drink and women. I want to visit there so bad but don't want to get beheaded :/

Attached: colo-MMAP-md.png (1032x727, 121K)

>don't want to get beheaded
That's Mexico, in Colombia you'll only get a good ol' colombian necktie.

I'm gonna share a little secret about Latin America with you: As long as you don't get involved with drugs, you're not that likely to die.

Really? Do you think a handsome Arab like me could open a small tequila bar by some beach in Colombia and be left alone to enjoy life? How is government corruption there?

Some user told me their food sucks tho

He's dead, Jim.
There are lots of Lebanese in Latin America that integrate quiet well.

Attached: 1508349881706.jpg (602x339, 67K)

>Do you think a handsome Arab like me could open a small tequila bar by some beach in Colombia and be left alone to enjoy life?
Probably, yes.
>How is government corruption there?
Bad, but still not Brazil-tier ridicullous

it isn't mexico tier but it doesn't suck either

hey Colombro :)

do you have any decent middle eastern cuisine there? is it hard for someone like me to open up a nice rest/bar in Colombia?

We got some lebanese immigration mostly on the atlantic coast so the food there has some influence, but in the rest of the country arab food is mostly unknown. And no it shouldn't be hard I've seen tons of foreign owned restaurants here

pic related

Attached: kipebarranquilla.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Do Colombians like kibe?

Attached: img_kibe_frito_tradicional_1254_600.jpg (600x399, 58K)

I know u must hear this all the time. and keep in mind im not some pansy gringo and seriously dont give a fuck but how likely is it to get mugged/killed in Colombia if you are a foreigner?

>Kibbeh

LMAO. I was thinking a Shawerma+Pilsner Ale combo by the beach sort of thing. Im seriously considering just putting all my lifes saving into something like this as i dont find toiling till death that good of a prospect

Attached: amazing-chicken-shawarma-recipe.jpg (1260x709, 83K)

if you do it please keep Jow Forums updated
if you're really autistic, have a secret "code" that you post on here for other Jow Forumsellectuals to reveal themselves with

the ingredients are good and varied but a lot of people doesn't make good use of them (too much deep fried dishes etc).

Lol can you imagine? An autitsic secret code published on Jow Forums which upon uttering nets you a free shawerma sandwich and a lager

Most people I know have been mugged atleast once. It's just happens. You can obviously reduce your chances by not doing stupid shit, ergo: dont wander around late at night alone, watch your stuff, dont be naive with strangers, the usual shit.

Follow your dreams man. Tourist industry on the coastal cities is always thriving, you can definitely make a living off a restaurant.

it just happens

Attached: 348-01.jpg (800x600, 226K)

> but don't want to get beheaded
we don't have this.You might get shot if you oppose a robbery but if you just surrender your shit you'll be fine. Also you mos tlikely look like most people here so there's nothing to worry about

Colombia is the worst Latin American shithole after Haiti

How about "Whiter than you, Mohammed"?

Betonto

Arab food is big on the coast, especially in Barranquilla. Lots of lebs came here last century so you can find a lot of lebanese restaurants. Here in Bogota there are also multiple lebanese resaturants. And lately turk and arab restaurants have become popular. Most food courts in shopping malls have a shawarma or arab restaurant. I you like fine dining, there is a leb restaurant called Beirut, which is good af

FARCS and his twin abortion brother are not a big deal anymore. Just avoid say you are arab because some people may think you are there because oil and you may be worth a fortune if kidnapped.
Seriously, without a beard (natives and mestizos have a horrible facial hair) any arab can pass as a local.

>avoid say you are arab because some people may think you are there because oil and you may be worth a fortune
No

Are you a Colombian living in the US or just a proxy?

I'm colombian, why would i use a proxy

Don't worry, you'll be beheaded at home.

Attached: Kazakhstan.png (1000x733, 176K)

Beards are not uncommon here. In fact we are not as hairless as most of your country

Attached: Bodyhair_map_according_to_American_Journal_of_Physical_Anthropology_and_other_sources.jpg (1357x628, 378K)