1. Country

1. Country
2. Do you think that whites disappearing from planet Earth is a good thing?

USA
Yes

Attached: 1520141378867.jpg (1024x768, 386K)

Flag
I don't care

On one hand, white people build the best societies and commit the least crime
On the other, less people is always good for the earth, and being super exotic as the only white alive would get me some great asian p*ssy

us
no. we need each other.

1. Braziland
2. Vey good. Only mutts shall inherit the earth

Attached: 1522627348213.png (1087x1087, 483K)

There are only two superpowers: USA and EU/commonwealth

Additionally, Russia is a military power and China is an econimic power.

Israel, India, Japan, the Koreas, and Pakistan are relevant.

Everyone else doesn't matter at all.

Mexico
Yes, they cause nothing but suffering

what is is with canadians and chinks? why would you let them in, why.

you should have listened.

Attached: get.gif (500x281, 2.47M)

>you should have listened.
To who? Losers on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1523244349210.jpg (2448x2791, 1.45M)

1.flag
2.They won't really disappear they will just become increasingly rarer which is good because people who are rare seem to prefer other rare people.

Attached: 126990502.jpg (397x462, 26K)

Meme answer, Yes
Serious answer, no. My best friend is wh*Te and I only have to worry about looking like a dweeb when I hang out with him
When I hung out with blacks and other CHI's I couldn't even wear blue or red without people thinking I'm a fucking gangbanger

Attached: 1451431805208.jpg (1600x1064, 145K)

1. Flag
2. I dont care

In my country most of the people who came and still coming from Africa are workers and they dont make any trouble in our society actually people from here who is not black but poor are the ones who rob or sell drugs i mean idk but i think its all about education

Uhhh, ok. What does that have to do with the topic?

Sorry wrong thread.

Nice latina u got there in ur pic

Also, whites are not disappearing. There are more whites today than ever before. And life is easier for whites than for any other race group. If you can't handle life on white mode, i really dont know what to tell u.

Without white people she wouldn't exist

I'm white but frankly I don't understand why Amerilards panic about the chinks so much. Throughout my entire life, I've consistently noticed that the best people here are Asian immigrants. They're respectful, quiet, have families but small ones so as to not reproduce like pests, they mind their business, they're secular, they greatly value education and professional success, and except for the Chinese in Vancouver they integrate very well. In fact, when I was in high school the only people who didn't behave like utter chimps were the Asians. All of the white Chads and Brads (especially the spoiled richfag ones) were literal fucking monkeys, basically just a bunch of glorified Jamals. The very concept of discipline is unfortunately completely alien to most white people nowadays. Really, I just don't see in what way an increasing Asian population could possibly be a bad thing when I look back at my life experience, especially my time in high school.

And before you say something like "but the peasantry in mainland China is shit-tier", that might be the case, but it doesn't really matter since their diaspora is really not that bad at all.

Chinks have no soul

No, you just say that because you think that being a Chad/Brad is the only way to "have a soul".

Let me put it in a way that you're more likely to understand: how do you react when you dindus say shit "wypipo have no soul because they can't dance"? Surely you agree that it's nothing more than dindus displaying their low intelligence and thinking that behaving like a literal monkey is somehow uplifting for a human, rather than degrading. Well, the exact same principle applies here, except that here it's the "wypipo" who are the monkeys.

Agreed. East Asia deserves to inherit the world desu

Listen, thomas zhang, The difference is that whites run the most powerful militaries and are therefore top dog no matter what else they do. You, an asian, have to live a discipled life to be safe because you are a slave of these white people whether you realize it or not. Clearly, you do realize it, that's why you behave so well.

As far as blacks are concerned, their behavior is looked down upon because they act like kings even though they are not. Its a show and black people are a joke.

>m-m-muh military, muhfugga!
Way to completely miss the point and rant on with a bunch of completely unrelated tripe.

Moreover, you're the one who brought up the topic about it being "too late" in regards to the Chinks. Your own post reveals that you yourself don't agree with your last past, seeing as you clearly think that there's more to power than mere military might (of which chinks in Canada have none).

Finally, no, I'm not Asian, and if you're really such a brainlet that you cannot fathom people disagreeing with you without belonging to some boogeyman group like chinks or dindus, then I have nothing more to say to you.

It isn't. Culturally they don't breed that much. Niggers, Muslims and Indians are the real cancer. Also, dissapearing half of Latin american population could do good too.

So you're just a nerd whos a virgin and thinks being nice to chinese will help you. They will just see it as a weakness you dumbfuck

1. Flag
2. Its a good thing in the sense of the more rare we are the easier it is to form a hierarchy like how the jews have done on an international scale, so i suppose its alright and i know my successors will not touch the non white "people"

Whites have a below replacement level of fertility.

improved version

Attached: 1504055351578.png (1087x1087, 491K)

Estonia
No

As a self destructive dysfunctional individual, seeing degradation around me is right up my alley.

1. Flag
2. No because other races besides a few groups in the far east of Asia have shown a propensity that's conductive toward the advancement of civilization.

I meant to say *no other races.

>>>/Reddit/

>yes

USA
just the nords and anglos will suffice, m8s

Russian Oligarchy
I dont care

nigger

>everything I don't like is Jow Forums

Wanting to save le white race is Jow Forums

Attached: 1515819182791.jpg (960x960, 93K)