/sino/ - 中文

British guy in Hangzhou with his shengnu gf, edition.

Attached: couple1.png (500x349, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdG_SpB_ffs
youtube.com/watch?v=u3Ii50OMWEc
youtube.com/watch?v=yi5G0XLqR-U
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/10/in-winston-churchill-hollywood-rewards-a-mass-murderer/?noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?v=ueNr7mfFZu8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kd7PBmM8PlM
youtube.com/watch?v=mOmEFOaWjI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for fuck whites

2nd for fucking chinks

Third for wishing I was Chinese

Attached: 1522190545229.jpg (1536x1024, 266K)

Attached: 1522730358182.jpg (1920x1280, 470K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pdG_SpB_ffs

Attached: -xL7bJnU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

ANGLO'D

How much difference does it make with applying for a visa when you visit/date a member of the CCP, anyone know?

Attached: 41C79037-26F3-447C-81D2-2E5B50ADC777.png (1334x750, 299K)

Attached: B3A11911-1F3A-4298-96EE-51F4EB3650D5.jpg (500x281, 35K)

>I'll be in China in 3 days
>Just realized I hardly even know how to use chopsticks
FUG

how does 「你們這世界也太糟糕了吧。」 translate? all I got was "your world"

>with a body like this, you can basically be a manwhore in the Sinosphere

Attached: expat teaching his chinese gf a few sex positions.jpg (1278x801, 229K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u3Ii50OMWEc

I guess your little trip to vietnam failed, huh peru? couldn't find any good suppliers there eh? otherwise you wouldn't still be doing business with chinks right now, would you peru?

Attached: 877776.png (4000x2000, 75K)

listen to this man, ladies

my 10 year old cat just passed away today. Im so sad, anyways he enjoyed a good life, far better than most indian, blacks even south american kids.
now I dont have any living creature under my supervision. so Im free to stay abroad forever.

Can you stop sending clueless chinese tourists here? Please. They act amazed by the most everyday things. I remember this case where some couple were filming bus stops and trash bins. Come on now, there are actual things to photograph, like nature, people and architecture

Attached: 9474528-roskis-taloyhtio-kierratys-jate.jpg (1024x576, 255K)

your cat died at 10 years? dude, you need to take better care of your cats.

i am also sorry for your loss.

thank you.

god i wish that were me (the girl)

Theres no Chinese in this thread just sexpats and Kraut with brain damage,

Well fuck

Attached: 1519130105658.png (1105x1053, 178K)

shhh... he'll start posting his fucking dog-ugly Taiwanese gf

my cat died last year peru. i feel your pain peru, because I spent many years away from home and hardly saw him in the last few years of his life.

but I got to see him one last time before he died peru. he kept meow'ing and jumped on my lap the last time i saw him peru, i wish i had time to visit him more. peru? did you cry peru?

Attached: 746353.jpg (230x249, 44K)

footkraut has been MIA since his abbo gf arrived in germany

What dialect of Chinese is this? Mandarin? Taiwanese Hokkien? Something else?

youtube.com/watch?v=yi5G0XLqR-U

Attached: 1498824448099.png (500x500, 325K)

Attached: DVDopzdVoAAbwmg.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Mandarin with a Taiwanese accent, spoken by a girl trying too hard to sound cute.

Attached: 954fb0ebf1d84fb921bfb0b6e045d57f_XL.jpg (900x738, 122K)

Attached: 8B431943-66AF-4B22-92FA-F756F6BDA717.jpg (640x637, 507K)

Attached: US blunder trade war.jpg (741x1074, 122K)

How do I get better at pronunciation without moving to China?

Rate Zuckerberg's wife

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.26M)

take a walk outside your house

>mfw i've fucked asian girls 1000x hotter than that and i'm a fat ugly fuck and broke

amazing

>Trump is probably turning syria into Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya v2 within a week
就只是单纯的巨大他妈的的错误

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (593x601, 44K)

his PR makes him seem like a fucking alien. Tries too hard to emulate a clean, refined version of what he thinks normal is

Nihao. Im planning to learn Mandarin in few months.
Is learing the written Mandarin characters a waste of time?

As a Chinese, I like Americans more than I like the British.

This stems from the fact that post-WWII, FDR was the only White person to agree to letting China join the United Nations as a permanent Council member while Winston Churchill opposed it.

Fuck the English.

Yea well he still has more money than you

i've had a cat die at 15 living outside most of his live and getting injured by animals and circumstance and whatnots
ur cat is a catlet beta

Attached: 8B48A215-11B2-4859-9686-092FF1858E68.png (640x1136, 1.3M)

are you quoting someone or are you actually chinese?

Attached: Dongyu-Zhou-Feet-2774978.jpg (1280x853, 113K)

sorry peru
i'll pour some liquor out for him the next time i drink

Attached: 1498424456306.jpg (230x219, 7K)

Does every whitoid get stares or is it just because in paler then most whites.

Happening more often when I am with my cGF too

I'm Chinese-American.

Churchill was a white supremacist nazi, who only fought the German Nazis because he was butthurt that they invented that racial ideology sooner than his own Anglo masterrace.

He was responsible for so many genocides. He is in many parts worse than Stalin and Hitler (and lot worse than Mao, as the Bengal Famine was designed as a tool for genocide from the beginning, as oppossed to Mao's famine being result of fucked up economic policies).

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/10/in-winston-churchill-hollywood-rewards-a-mass-murderer/?noredirect=on

>In such matters, Churchill was the most reactionary of Englishmen, with views so extreme they cannot be excused as being reflective of their times. Even his own secretary of state for India, Leopold Amery, confessed that he could see very little difference between Churchill’s attitude and Adolf Hitler’s.

>Thanks to Churchill, some 4 million Bengalis starved to death in a 1943 famine. Churchill ordered the diversion of food from starving Indian civilians to well-supplied British soldiers and even to top up European stockpiles in Greece and elsewhere. When reminded of the suffering of his Indian victims, his response was that the famine was their own fault, he said, for “breeding like rabbits.”

>Madhusree Mukerjee’s searing account of Churchill’s role in the Bengal famine, “Churchill’s Secret War,” documents that while Indians starved, prices for foodgrains were inflated by British purchases and India’s own surplus grains were exported, while Australian ships laden with wheat were not allowed to unload their cargo at Calcutta (where the bodies of those who had died of starvation littered the streets). Instead, Churchill ordered that grain be shipped to storage depots in the Mediterranean and the Balkans to increase the buffer stocks for a possible future invasion of Greece and Yugoslavia. European warehouses filled up as Bengalis died.

>In the fight for Irish independence, Churchill, in his capacity as secretary of state for war and air, was one of the few British officials in favor of bombing Irish protesters, suggesting in 1920 that airplanes should use “machine-gun fire or bombs” to scatter them.

>Dealing with unrest in Mesopotamia in 1921, as secretary of state for the colonies, Churchill acted as a war criminal: “I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against the uncivilised tribes; it would spread a lively terror.” He ordered large-scale bombing of Mesopotamia, with an entire village wiped out in 45 minutes.

>In Afghanistan, Churchill declared that the Pashtuns “needed to recognise the superiority of [the British] race” and that “all who resist will be killed without quarter.” He wrote: “We proceeded systematically, village by village, and we destroyed the houses, filled up the wells, blew down the towers, cut down the great shady trees, burned the crops and broke the reservoirs in punitive devastation. … Every tribesman caught was speared or cut down at once.”

>In Kenya, Churchill either directed or was complicit in policies involving the forced relocation of local people from the fertile highlands to make way for white colonial settlers and the forcing of more than 150,000 people into concentration camps. Rape, castration, lit cigarettes on tender spots, and electric shocks were all used by the British authorities to torture Kenyans under Churchill’s rule.

If he had any say in Chinese matters, China would have been a lasting wreck like India is this day.

Well thank fuck he didn't have any say in chinese matters.

FYI I'm not actually english I'm just currently in england.

Source? Didn't know these things about him but a lot of Americans don't know what a shit head he was in terms of secrecy regarding Japan leading up to attacking us in WWII. One of the Brits highest ranked commanders linked to royalty betrayed the fuck out of them by pretty much building Japan's air force through his top level knowledge and they sat on it the entire time knowing he was doing so and then never even punished him afterwards(actually got a war medal). He also talked the US into overthrowing Iran after the previous administration said no, setting the precedent for our famous meddling.

bro what the fuck
even for trump this is insane

Attached: 1498918723476.jpg (865x188, 32K)

Brits are savage brutes and should be glassed entirely

>Elliot rogers parents

This is just how wh*te people roll.

Be they brits, germs or whatever. All the same shit. Their predatory savage nature can never be changed by peaceful means.

Ummmm...

Attached: 5224595C-C6C8-489C-A18E-CE6DA11AE1DB.jpg (750x848, 101K)

ITT not supporting China while being 90% percent alcohol. I will go fight for Japan.

this is the most baseless graph i've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=ueNr7mfFZu8
is this accurate, are mainlander chinese ruining hong kong?

Reeeeee

Attached: IMG_20180405_162610.jpg (4160x3120, 1.03M)

Ching chang chong

Why so racist Hadji

Assad crossed the red line, Trump has to react or else he'll look weak like Obama

Imagine being so pathetic you want a foreign occupier to come rule you and treat you like second class citizens in your own country while you live in apartments that are smaller than the average mainland homes bathroom lmao

>crossed the line

Isn't it quite the ‘co-incidence’ that chemical weapons attacks have only happened in places where Syrian government forces have been winning comprehensively, and only ever seems to hit militarily worthless civilian areas.

Not only have no single terrorist fighter been confirmed as having been killed by these chemical weapons attacks, the terrorists in white helmets who rushed to ‘help’ the casualties in the moments after the attack just took place (how did they get there that quickly, and with cameras to boot?), have also displayed superhuman resistance to these deadly chemical weapons, by not showing even the mildest reactions despite having only rudimentary, purely cosmetic, or even no protective equipment at all.

The so called chemical attack is almost 100% false flag.

West has lost the Syrian war, so wants to make it an open wound to drain Russia. I wonder if Russia will take a risk and play the big bluff, and threaten a nuclear war with the West.

Attached: 1496077192923.png (892x868, 1.19M)

God I wish that were me

Attached: Captur.jpg (1347x680, 115K)

SAUCE

Please help me brothers. Does anyone have any learning resources for Quanzhou 泉州 Hokkien? I can't find anything online. It's all taigi which is a little different.

what am i looking at

depends, how many levels of right wing are you on

where are you peru

worried peru

Wow nobody taught us this in school. That bit about the Irish makes me especially mad as a t. Mutt

Attached: 1523135535975.jpg (658x668, 70K)

Everytime I see either a couple between a white/east asian or white/black I instantly assume it is looser (whatever he or she). Of course I'm pointing out the white one.

The West's entire foundation was slavery and genocides.

They are like noblemen: They look clean, civilized and educated now, and even benevolent when they hand out pennies to the poor beggars on the street - but their first bucket of gold, their first hectare of land, their first castle and first lordship were all achieved through the robbery, murder and pillage committed by their ancestors. How else would literal starving cave-monkey babarians living in the dense forests of northern europe and on the british isles achieve the wealth they have today if not through crime committed against others?

The only thing the wh*te race has over other races is their ability and readiness for organized violence and wanton aggression.

Attached: White Civilization.jpg (638x479, 136K)

发言试试,ip似乎被ban了,只能用其他地方的...

You all's version of this world is terrible, too

Attached: 1523470576359~2.jpg (2689x3330, 1.79M)

neck yourself monkey

And why should I be a looser?

I'm sorry Japan but coming from YOU that's rich

thanks bro.

back in Shanghai, I got a massive amount of stares while walking with japanese classmate at Nanjing Road, it was hell.
japanese women treated me so well, I wonder if I should go to Japan.

And in the US they hang negroes.
Indeed they do.

Japan is not innocent; it acted on the monkey see monkey do principle and we unsurprisingly were successful as well.

Needless to say, this is a shit paradigm to operate on and we. the West, have absolutely no moral authority and right to forbid rising powers and late industrializing powers like China their achievements. Especially when those achievements were mostly made by exploiting their OWN people and polluting their OWN lands, and not slaves from elsewhere.

To say it more eloquently, we all got our proteins by killing and eating others, while China got theirs by eating its own flesh. And surprisngly, they were successful and this makes the West butthurt.

Attached: Liberation.jpg (704x1116, 294K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kd7PBmM8PlM

:)

Attached: 1523382803074.jpg (1080x1349, 255K)

I'll punch you in the face Peru

Do you really believe that though? I'm not one for conspiracies but this would be the most ridiculous move in history to do. I want absolute 100% proof presented to the public that he did it before we get involved in the middle east again but this time with a strong nemesis against us.

The fucking chinkleaf is right tho
It will damage Trump's rep in Washington if he doesn't attack Assad at this point, even if the chemical attack is not his

How? Ever since Bush the US has been shit on at home on abroad for jumping the gun and has been pretty much anti-war. Why do people want the US to do right now what people hate the US for so bad? And there are other things I don't understand on top of it, how badly people feel about Trump as a leader being dangerous and fascist, now want him to take military action and take all guns away from society. I'm confused about the consistency in general here.

>Trump's rep in Washington
I see what you're saying/who you're talking about. Fuck 'em, Trump has no reason to appease them. He campaigned against them and they have railroaded him his entire presidency. He is weak if he goes through with something I think even he thinks is probably a farce. I still don't understand why his opponents would want him to go to war though.

Would you DM

Attached: 7A53A957-007F-4D87-AE97-47A5981667D9.png (640x1136, 1.07M)

this. if you look weak then Russia/Iran will exploit it to the maximum

You'll look weak if you don't attack them for a false flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=mOmEFOaWjI8
is the Belt and Road Xi's master plan for world domination?

Attached: xi.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

>false flag
>false flag
>false flag

No point arguing with you conspiratards

Yea, because there is no precedence for the West making up false pretenses for entering war, the timing of this isn't extremely suspect, asking for actual proof is being a "tard".

I thought the world wanted the US to stop being the world moral police anyway? Otherwise Iraq was justified, we should also take out Kim right now. The West never gets involved in war unless tit is in their interests, that's why some countries get away with things and get sanctioned at worst.

Attached: 1501806133840.jpg (1869x957, 271K)

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Oh, and don't forget all the rebels in the arab spring shit were all good guys.