Tfw most foreign people hate Americans and it's justified and reasonable

>tfw most foreign people hate Americans and it's justified and reasonable

Attached: images.jpg (296x170, 6K)

You will never be an educated white European NEET like myself.

Attached: 220d50b8d00bf57d1b7b1bc9c66a4fcac0d51a3c (1).jpg (487x498, 73K)

why the fuck are you guys such abhorrent posters thats what i want to know. Not just here everywhere.
Nothing funny
Always butthurt
Trying to always associate everything bad with whatever group is the opposite from the one yo associate with

Attached: 1512536527676.jpg (400x400, 20K)

can you stop being a faggot cuck please you're starting to sound like the french

"mon dieu le merde le merde c mon pay honhonhonhonhon" jesus christ with that gay shit

somebody burn him

hey kangaroo youre not fucking funny either bro the only funny shit out of your country since your birth has been jim jeffries your batting average isnt exactly stellar

>can you stop being a faggot cuck please you're starting to sound like the french
>"mon dieu le merde le merde c mon pay honhonhonhonhon" jesus christ with that gay shit
>somebody burn him

Attached: 1522603850379.jpg (673x789, 65K)

Teach me the way senpai

I think the political situation + delusional nationalism + shitty educational system + cultural stuff adds up into that
It's pretty much seen as unfashionable to critically think and be "smart" here, you have to be almost flamboyantly stupid and absorbed into silly shit like sports/media to gain social capital

reddit spacing....

it's called hitting enter retard

where's the gucci gang poster when you need him

It's almost always Southerners. It's an interesting observation to make that what most Americans think about Southerners is what non-Americans think about Americans.

i think if i was this big of a fucking nerd that i'd continue to compare myself to other groups of nerds as if i was the cooler nerd id probably go hang myself in the garage

No it isn't you retarded commiefornian

I'm actually from the Midbest

I don't hate you American

Attached: love.png (1004x634, 1.05M)

proved his point a bit didnt you

No, it's not,we gave them culture, they should be grateful to us.

f l y o v e r

i only wish you were that close

Now who sounds like a Californian

I wish so too

Thanks English teacher

even when i directly point it out you still fucking try and blame it all on some group AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1520226759054.jpg (800x800, 97K)

>americans
>culture

Try harder Diego

I act as obnoxious as possible because nobody would respect an American post even if I tried.

Pepe posting newfag mongrels like you are in dire need of a good old fashion steel toe gutter stomping. Please fuck off from this website and never return.

I'm not blaming it on some group. I have no doubt there are retarded posts from up North. I'm just saying that Southerners tend to fit the uneducated and arrogant bill better than any other Americans.

FUCK. OFF. CUNT.

>every one of your images starts in 15
>you exclusively post pepe and wojak
makin me have a think