Your cunt and age

>your cunt and age
>Do you fear of dying?

I can't sleep every night and day because it

Attached: images (16).jpg (395x373, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fu2bgwcv43o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dying is no Big deal when you realize reincarnation is actually real

No, I’m going to jannah inshallah, only a sinner or a disbeliever fears death.

I fear dying without ever having a japanese gf

Even so, what if you were reincarnated as an insectoid, retarded, or ever worse, an African?

I intend to live a life I won't regret, so I don't fear death.

no but I am afraid of aging a lot because I still look like I'm 18 but I'm already supposed to like have a family and job etc etc

I used to be afraid of dying as a teenager and now I'm unironically afraid of living past the age of 30.

I'm just scared of the idea of eternity. Either I will spend an eternity in actual nothingness or I will spend an eternity overlooking mankind as it expands, evolves, and completely changes overtime until the universe finally ceases to exist and the it's back to eternal nothingness. But in the end I'm just happy I'm alive and able to do things

But you could die in the next few seconds

Bad luck I guess. Some claim Karma affects this, maybe it does maybe it doesn't. You're gonna die eventually anyway so better luck next time

>flag
>22
>no because I plan on killing myself in the near future

Attached: 1523303975119.jpg (657x635, 42K)

If reincarnated is real, how do u explain this?

Attached: 3203403780_d2878c0c82_z.jpg (500x357, 20K)

Extinct animals are becoming human

Attached: BC131DCD-CFCB-49CD-B288-AA0B72876B03.jpg (729x531, 76K)

No, but I'm afraid of my loved ones dying.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=fu2bgwcv43o

Well to be exact, becoming Chinese/Indian

1) There are more dead humans that have lived than humans alive at the moment. Some estimates are 108 billion humans since the last 50.000 years of homo sapiens

2) You're probably not getting reincarnated in the same simulated universe

Consciousness is fundamentally the same, the only difference is the identity attached to it. We should ensure that future sentients have a comfortable existence.

No.

I'm depressed so I don't fear death at all.

I'm depressed because I fear death. I envy you.

I have to take anxiety pills a couple times a day

26; Germany
I fear living badly and pain. I will die some day, I guess. But that might be long off.
I am more stressed about misusing my time.

why are you afraid of something you can't change anyway? Ok let's say existance is entirely materialistic and we live in a finite, non cyclic universe. Have you ever gone to sleep and didn't dream. In such a reality dying should be like that, you pass out and you stop caring and worrying right then and there, it's like going to sleep you've than that over a thousand times already and you never worried about not waking up right?

Not really, dying is supposed to actually feel great, as it's comparable to an orgasm where blood flows away from a point where it's concentrated, in the last moment of death there is the sensation of losing all sensation. Your brain is also supposed to release all of its DMT and endorphins as well when you die

Attached: 1399806570774.png (800x600, 799K)

Fear or not fear, will die anyway.