Australia and New Zealand were designated as future Japanese territories...

>Australia and New Zealand were designated as future Japanese territories, although Hitler lamented his belief that the white race would disappear from those regions.[56] He nevertheless made it clear to his officials that "the descendants of the convicts in Australia" were not Germany's concern and that their lands would be colonized by Japanese settlers in the immediate future, an opinion also shared by Joseph Goebbels, who expressed his conviction in his diary that the Japanese had always desired "the fifth continent" for emigration purposes.[57]

WTF Hitler

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6ot51vJMwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based hitler

hitler was a faggot cunt

Good thing hitler was a complete imbecile and allied with yellow monkey subhumans.

soon

It'd not be a bad idea, to be quite hones.t

Attached: Apu_apustaja_peuku_koneenl_a.jpg (1000x800, 53K)

>Ally with Japan
>Japan attacks America
>Germany declares war on America
>America declares war on Germany after Germany declared war first
>in the Year of Our Lord MMXVIII, Wehraboos claim that Hitler wuz a gud boi and ebil JEWKIKESNITED JEWKIKESATES OF JEWKIKERICA!!!!!!!!! attacked gud boi Gr0zzeg0rmeemoomiums because of the EVIL JEWKIKE!!!! overlords

you seem a bit sensitive about this

I used to think they were exceptionally intelligent but evil people but the more I've learnt has made me realise they were basically just dumb poltards who lucked their way into too much power through circumstance

If hitler won there wouldnt be anime. He should have.

This is the most convincing pro-hitler argument I've ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=C6ot51vJMwQ

I fucking despise Wehraboos

Attached: 265357f98a20a72dce8f4748741504860613aa9604a1ef9b96460050882a001c.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

how'd that work out for them

why did australia not join the great cause?
a unified pacific emp-, i mean co-prosperity sphere would have been a hyperpower.
were they retarded?

Attached: image1.jpg (400x302, 42K)

hitler and the nazis are still faggot cunts tho

Probably salty that his u-boats couldn't return home with crucial supplies like tungsten and rubber because Royal Navy was camping in the Indian ocean.

Attached: u-boat bases malaya netherlands east indies asia.jpg (640x470, 60K)

because they were proud anglos before everything

wish i could be a camp guard whipping sean for being a filthy irish mutt

I see no wehraboo in your pic just the average 56%er

i'd honestly rather see Australia ruled by Japanese tbhh

Your empire was largely justified on the premise of overthrowing the mighty whitey. Of course they would have no interest in joining.

cringe

>Hitler lamented his belief that the white race would disappear from Australia
>Japan loses
>Get cucked by China anyway
Ah yes

more of emotional rather than dumb. keep in mind nazis wouldn't have risen into power if it weren't for france heavily punishing Germany after ww1

>Neither Hitler nor any other major Nazi leader showed much interest towards South America, except as a warning example of "racial mixing".[111]

>Despite being occasionally suspicious of the South American Germans of adopting a "South attitude towards life", top Nazis believed that their experience working in underdeveloped areas would make them ideal settlers for the annexed eastern territories.

We will survive until the end of the world due to sheer irrelevance.

>(((lucked their way in)))
Think about what you just wrote for a second and you'll realize the truth.