I would really love it if we stopped the adoption of the stupid american delineation of "races"...

I would really love it if we stopped the adoption of the stupid american delineation of "races". We don't need to adopt the terms in modern Australian language. Stop grouping people into stupid "race" categories. Just treat people as people.

Upvote if you agree

Attached: 1456134888445.png (580x604, 14K)

no

no

yeah, we categorize people based on intelligence instead

downboated

Yes. It is a bad influence on the rest of the world. I mean you are both new world nations, so I dunno if it makes any difference for you, but for Europe, buying into american ideas of both unscientific categories like races, or basing cultural minorities and groupings around skin colour, that would be a very disastrous thing for our cultures and societies. It harms the integration process, for one thing.

Attached: europe race new world old world.png (1460x33, 7K)

Which is dumb because Euros cross bred a lot with other Euros

>race wasn't a thing before americans

It was, I'm not saying it has always been isolated to the new world. But only in countries with such enormous systemic backing of race ideas through industries like slave farming has the idea of races gained such real social capital. In non-colonialist Europe, or just non-anglophone Europe, the ideas of races didn't leave such an impact on culture and society that they kept on grouping people into categories of "race" for centuries onwards and into modern times.

Attached: Deniker's_Races_de_l'Europe_(1899).jpg (3062x2150, 2.41M)

adoption of any american ideas is disastrous for Europe, fuck their shitty culture of consumpiton

Name ONE (1) American idea that made Europe worse

This

Neoliberalism. Keynsian economics. Late night talk shows.

Attached: americans are pigs.jpg (628x371, 56K)

Minorities in America seem far more integrated than their counterparts in Europe

Keynes was English, Pekka

Integrated into their permanent subcultures of african-american, hispanic-american, etc.

that would strongly be best for anyone and everyone

sasuga

No.
There are thousands of Mexican-descent (whether largely or entirely) Americans that know nothing at all about Mexico, Mexican culture, etc., and speak only English.
They are VERY integrated.

as one example

I wouldn't want to be considered an Abbo, either

no, shut the fuck up you inbred cunt

traditional race categories have been proven to be scientific

Racism was unironically invented by wh*Toids

I agreed with this yellow brotha, we need to kill all of wh*Toids

Give the definition then.

Categorization leads to division

race is a classification inferior to species, which describes different characteristic differences between populations that are also heritable.

Why is this never used for animals?
How about you post a source that backs up your definition?

it is. it's just often called sub-species instead

I am sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no human subspecies.

>racism and racial classifications were created by America
Is America the scapegoat for everything?

Attached: 1518556823276.jpg (588x823, 109K)

You shouldn't have popularized it mutt

White Nationalism is literally what made America the #1 superpower in the history of the world

Racism was rampant since before america even existed don't give me that bullshit

as in the races are white people, black people and Asians and everybody else is a mix of those. You look at Europe before and they all talk about ethnicitys as different races.