The anglos are in a terrifying berzerker war trance and nothing can convince them otherwise

The anglos are in a terrifying berzerker war trance and nothing can convince them otherwise

Even the SJW want to carpet bomb syria. Literally everyone besides the literal fascists and the LITERAL literal communists. It's like nothing I've seen, it doesn't even make sense on a theoretical level.

Attached: DW5qoyuXUAI7N7_.jpg (480x409, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Civil_War_(2014–present)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And I suspect the fascists will start liking the war once it begins, they're only cranky about joining a liberal war.

Maybe, you know, you're wrong and they're right

Weird how every time Assad is about to defeat a pocket of rebels he decides to gas some civilians.

Attached: yw4hlST[1].png (1920x1080, 252K)

>it doesn't even make sense on a theoretical level.
They are jews, their direct puppets, and their brainwashed masses through media.

Americans are NOT anglo

Attached: 1511361358889.png (762x692, 692K)

Oh yes the last thing Europe needs now that the refugee situation has calmed down is more refugees. Thanks America.

Illiberal regimes must be punished
Nothing personnel

Attached: bad.png (498x497, 71K)

Weird how the Skripals were supposed to be killed by the worlds most deadliest hyperpoison ever developed which 100% definitely came from russia but then they got better

Attached: ggg.png (934x342, 141K)

Attached: ggg.png (592x330, 234K)

God I wish, I would've nuked Tehran in 1979 if I had it my way

>the package has been delivered

Okay Moshe

Attached: 1483622305529[1].png (1024x768, 227K)

t. Eternal Anglo

Attached: 1521129752556.png (2618x3453, 3.99M)

where did you find that tweet?

What is the neoliberal defence of Saudi Arabia?

I'm genuinely curious how they defend them without resorting to cynical geopolitical arguments over their oil supplies or strategic importance

It’s like Iraq all over again.
Pretty funny considering the magapedes claimed Trump meant peace

What is there to defend?
Nobody likes them but they dont openly resist the USA

>doing a iraq 2.0 is right

Attached: IMG_20180402_190027.jpg (926x617, 101K)

nevermind I found it

I'm liberal and I don't want war. I want peace

>but they dont openly resist the USA

How does Syria hurt US "interests" again?

Interests being the life of the average American, not hawkish policy wonks that view foreign policy as an IRL grand strategy game

You all speak this baby language. What is the difference?

Once Daddy Trump endorses it a surprising share of the communists will be in favor too

Also aren't currently currently killing hundreds of thousands of their own civilians. There is no equivalence between the Saudi monarchy and Assad

>And I suspect the fascists will start liking the war once it begins

What? Half of Jow Forums and most of those alt-right nutters like Dicky Spencer flipped their shit when Trump had one of BASED ASSAD's airfields bombed

Americans aren't anglo

>start an islamist revolution
>cry when the army comes
poor little cia babies they dindu nuffin

what

what?

Attached: DK8b3iyVoAEbPEV[2].jpg (1080x787, 103K)

they'll come around and you know it. the missile strike isn't a fair comparison because it only lasted one instant- they had no time to fall in line on it

One leak about how some general opposed X because it might cause too many civilian casualties but Trump overruled him and they'll all be 100% in favor of the war

I didn't vote for Trump to start another war of aggression, wtf?

do you consider boers to be Dutch?
just because America was once a British colony centuries ago doesn't mean that they still have much in common with the British and other British colonies. they've diverged from the rest of us and become their own thing. most Americans aren't even ethnically anglo these days, even looking at those of European heritage. if they didn't speak English or spoke an English equivalent to Afrikaans, no one would think to associate them with the us.

BASED GOD EMPEROR
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1507185287249[1].png (645x773, 37K)

This to be honest, we really need better propaganda.

>they'll come around and you know it.

No, I think most of the out-and-out fascists are still insisting (((Trump))) is a ZOG-controlled puppet.

Honestly I think Trump's in a tough position, given how only a day earlier he announced he wanted to withdraw from Syria - backing out now after a (suspected) attack by the Syrian government would cause him to lose face, I'm hoping he just finds a half-assed solution that doesn't involve toppling the Assad regime and turning it into Iraq/Libya 3.0

Apparently we don't

If he could turn Syria into Libya that would be a huge improvement

He's not in a tough position at all, it doesn't matter if he contradicts himself. His party has power. The people want war. His base will support him either way. He basically can't miss. (Unless you assume he really is controlled from Moscow, in which case I have some anthrax to sell you)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Civil_War_(2014–present)

>2014-Present

I wonder if we'll keep doing this half-assed 'intervention' slow-dance every seven years or if we'll eventually decide to be true to ourselves and exterminate/settler-colonise the whole MENA region?

I've never wished death on a man but Jow Forums's blubbery tears if Assad popped his clogs would be legendary.

>we
You aren't in the army lol

I mean 'we' as in the Anglosphere/Western world in aggregate.

>Anglosphere

>Casualties and losses
>10,071 killed (as of January 2018)[88][89][90]
it's fucking nothing. Control for population and Syria is still more than 10x worse

there are three types of people who want assad dead. wahabbists, zionists, and thatcherites

which r u?

libya was 100% NATO mercenaries destroying a nation for daring to oppose us, whereas Syria has an actual reactionary insurrection to deal with

That's why only China is fit to rule the world.

And? Again, why is Syria devolving into a Hobbesian war of all-against-all better than a dictator?

More importantly, will any of the hawkish liberals in the West pushing for that scenario be held to account if US intervention makes it happen? (No)

>I-its Iraq 2

The absolute state of your geopolitical awareness

If Libya is a Hobbesian war of all against all, why is the per capita death toll >10 times lower than in Syria? Clearly, either Libya isn't that bad (it really is not), or the state of nature is at least better than Assad

sjw here, i don't want to carpet bomb syria what are you talking about

Libya has pockets of intermittent conflict, Syria is straight up war hell.