When frenchies try to speak german

>when frenchies try to speak german

Attached: 20180410_111044.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1yNuBX7y4ix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Ich bin braun

wut, is he saying that he is brown? Brown-skinned?

At least they tried unlike Germans who are basically the Americans of Europe. Stupid, monolingual and arrogant.

This. Fucking Germans come into your country and ask you questions in fucking German. Always answer them in Dutch. Cunts.

Can someone translate this hunnic babble?

is this the reason why there are not so many germans on Jow Forums? refusing to speak English?

Indeed, they should just speak english.

The French are absolute cunts to foreigners, even those making sincere attempts to learn the language and refuse to speak English in the presence of English speakers even when they can (this ends up being a problem in a lot of online games) so they can circlejerk in their own little clique. The picture in the OP is also so wrong I don't even know where to start. It looks like half of it is guessing the sentence structure and articles while the other half is copy pasted from Google translate

Also a ton of misspellings. I'm not shitting on the guy who wrote it and would go out of my way to help someone willing to learn, but as a whole the French are cunts about this sort of thing

I live on Bornholm and we get hordes of German tourists every summer and maybe 1 in 10 is able to utter a few basic English sentences. The rest literally expect you to speak German.

He's basically an underage French autist, possibly writing to a pen pal-finding service.

> Hello, me is William and I live in Courfaive, because I can run. But I am slow and that is not practical. I have a brother, who is locked in his room and someone can throw him out because he is glued to his bed. I am 16 and I am in an academic high school.

I love vidya and because of that I have few, but precious friends. They bring me joy and put me in good spirits.

Mabel is sad because my neighbar's dog died. It nemed Toby and was dumb.

I am brown, like pasta and "mangasen" a lot. I am a bit lazy but I am certain that I'll draw forests for the government? But I'm bad a drawing, my father mistook my drawings for a potato.

I wear glasses because they make me myopic. I have black eyes, a small mustache, black hair, and great hearing. But I have no pictures of myself ... sorry.

My German level is bad as expired cheese, but that would be if you could help me.

I'd be delighted if you could help me.

I don't know anyone here who doesn't hate Germans. In my local village we always give German tourists wrong directions when they come here, you can spot them a mile away with that dire accent and general meekness.

curious, what is so great about your local middle of nowhere place?

>übernatürliche ohren

Attached: 1523129469426.gif (268x310, 1.99M)

To me it looks like a fake.

"Landschaft" means landscape

what is he saying? He tried to draw a landscape of forest trees, and his dad thought he drew a potato? How could he be so bad at drawing?

Please don't hate us. ;_;

this. fuck germans.
they really do expect you to know their shit language. it's incredible, honestly.

>Aber ich bin schlecht... Da meinen Vater hat es mit ein Kartoffel verwechselt.
>I am bad because my dad has been mistaken for a potato.

Wut

rate my german. i did 4 years in german class
vocaroo.com/i/s1yNuBX7y4ix

t. never been to france
Krauts are friendlier than the french

> ich bin seSSHHHHHESSHHHHHen Jahre alt

grow a spine

You sound like a drunk Russian accent.

If it wasn't for your flag, I would have guessed you were Russian. Sorry bro.

Except that Americans and English needn't to learn other languages because they already speak the international language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index

>I draw in the forest because of the landscape, but I'm bad it. My dad has mistaken [my drawings] for a potato.
Not a literal translation, but I believe that's what he's trying to say.
Noticeable accent and some pronunciation mistakes, but not bad. You should try reading something with proper grammer, that way we can judge it better.

Turns out I can't spell.
*grammar.

99% of relevant (=young) germans speak good english though.
Tourists are always cancer

what's the difference?

Yeah true it's not like Dutch tourists are known to be pleasant.
Jou Ma Se Poes

>He's basically an underage French autist, possibly writing to a pen pal-finding service.
I think the text was made up as a joke.
>I am brown, like pasta and "mangasen" a lot. I am a bit lazy but I am certain that I'll draw forests for the government?
I am brown, as thin (mager) as a noodle and I like Japanese comics a bit too much. I draw forest landscapes.
?
>I wear glasses because they make me myopic.
I wear glasses that hinder my eye sight.

>my father mistook my drawings for a potato.

Attached: 1445006910774.jpg (327x316, 26K)

It actually makes sense to retard level German speakers

Tbh the only one with no profiency in english here are mostly boomers and the uneducated youth.

But fair enough that I even met some engineering students and alumni which couldn't express themselves in english properly. But chances are high if you see 1-3 young people with backpacks in your country, they will and can speak english to you.

Attached: 1521265137318.png (336x345, 42K)

His German is better than mine.

Attached: 1522684748069.png (480x300, 127K)

P. S. Maybe he meant that the glasses hinder people from seeing him (they are so think that you can't see his eyes or something).
His German is also better than my French.

>Euro can't go two seconds without mentioning Americans whilst sounding like an arrogant douche himself
I thought us living in your head was just a meme.....holy shit

>2 seconds
>8 minutes
>it's about Germans
why are mutts such attention whores?