How do you fight hangover in your country?

How do you fight hangover in your country?

Attached: the-hangover[1].jpg (1200x800, 228K)

I take a huge shit
always feel so much better

plenty of water before

Water.
Sleep it off

Eat tons of fatty junk food after a night out drinking.

Denmark - drink it away

You just deal with it.
It's a daily struggle.

by drinking again

i just make a really strong coffee and drink it. I always throw up after chugging it and feel better after a few minutes

hangover soup

kebabpizza

pic related

Attached: 87_shop1_881146.jpg (1000x1000, 497K)

this.

Attached: c677bf3b.jpg (194x259, 9K)

your flags fit perfectly

Wank

Sex

>Los Angeles
>A small amount of non-sugary hard alcohol, lighter beer like Corona; a lukewarm shower, chilling with a calm bland soothing show like Frasier or a crime procedural on low audio setting and one of the following meals
A: Pozole rojo with extra meat, chilli powder, onion and lime.
B: Spicy Thai chicken & seafood soup from Noodle World
C: Korean BBQ or Bulgogi with a fuck load of spicy Kimchi and rice
D: Spicy Salmon poke bowl

Attached: pozole_bowl.jpg (1600x2240, 117K)

what the fuck is a hangover?

it's when your friends come over and you commit suicide by hanging together

Painkillers and water.
Or just beer

top zozzle

Excedrin and some sort of beverage with electrolytes, or at least water. People who go "hurr eat fatty food" or similar nonsense always forget how fucking nauseous they are during the actual hangover, although it does sort of help if it's enough to push you over into puking

It's what happens when you start drinking but unlike Baltic countries, actually stop at some point

Ive never gotten a hangover even when I've gotten blackout drunk, worst Ive ever felt was a bit dehydrated

yeah me neither, hangover is thing because americans don't drink water unless it is saturated in syrups or sugars.

coffee and diarrhea
wash up and brush teeth
fruit salts and ibuprofen
hair of the dog

hair of the dog?

means more alcohol, look it up

Eat, drink juice and water.

the only acceptable answers

finns are so weird actually i was convinced that you literally shave your dog and eat the shaved hair of the dog

says a guy who boils puppies for lunch

While I get why this works if done correctly, I don't know how anyone could stomach more alcohol while hungover

Wasn't that China (fucking christ unironically delete China)

I've never had a hangover before, despite getting drunk plenty of times.

Do not drink to become drunk as shit. Also do not drink shitty alco. No hangover.

Well you force it down. Finnish alcoholics use the term "anchor shot" for the first dose of booze that you don't puke...

I don't know why people that eat cows, pigs and chicken get upset about this. It's literally just an animal lmao.

Stay awake until you get sober. If you need sleep: lots of water before you go to sleep. The perfect cure is getting drink again and get sober while you're not sleeping.

Attached: Drugs_are_bad.jpg (625x401, 56K)

Lots of water or lots of vodka.

>It's literally just an animal
Dogs isnt just an animal, they are humans friends.

And chickens, pigs and cows can't be your friends because...?

ah yes, hello mehmet

it's dumb to eat a (mostly) carnivore
dogs weren't bred to be eaten

>because
They are food.

you're still gonna get a hangover in the form of mild withdrawals if you drunk for long enough and hard enough. you two sound like 18 year olds

finally, a someone smart.

For Koreans dogs are food.

As-salamu alaykum Abdul.

>dogs weren't bred to be eaten
Except in Korea they are.

Becouse they were poor.
Tell us, is koreans in cities so retarded that they eat dogs?

>Becouse they were poor.
If they were poor they wouldn't be eating a luxury product in the first place.

I meant bred in the way that we've bred cows or pigs that would fatten up nicely to eat
the dogs they eat are pretty standard for the area, very close to a shiba, I'd pick a dog with a slower metabolism to eat
I'd eat it in an emegency, but the meat is very tough and lean, doubt it's tasty

Attached: boknal.png (773x517, 491K)

>I'd eat it in an emegency, but the meat is very tough and lean, doubt it's tasty
Koreans probably enjoy it.

Drinking more!

never stop drinking

>Pom unironically thinks he drinks more than Australians

Attached: 1522897726178.jpg (524x646, 50K)

I'd probably eat a dog too but contrary to my flag I'm a white African so I grew up eating shit that's weirder than dog like lion, hippo and leopard

I don't get hungover

often go for a run the next morning

Yeah mate and I'm a Syrian refugee

It's literally just muh feelz. Those people are worse than fucking vegans imo since at least the vegans are consistent instead of these hypocritical bleeding vaginas and their obsession with dogs.

All you young jokesters just wait. I used to drink all night and feel just fine in the morning. It can get really damn bad if you're a frequent drinker. Some hangovers legitimately make you think you might die and if you turn full on alcoholic they very much can be life threatening

They've been bred to be eaten not to be companions

Pigs are intelligent though, and I try not to think about that when I eat ham or bacon

With a rope

Chickens, pigs, and cows can be very friendly and affectionate animals.

You're gonna love knowing that a cow, when raised as a pet, acts remarkably similarly to how dogs act.

Wut? There's lots of white Africans in Australia, are you trying to tell me that you've seriously never met a Boer IRL?(admittedly I'm not a Boer tho)

I don't. Because I don't get a hangover anymore, but my liver really hurts, so I probably should stop drinking for even longer than once every week. Maybe quit all together.

AGB 4 lyf

Cows are fucking dumb though

Saying you're LARPing as something you're not mate

They do though. They're all washed up alcoholics.