WW3

Are you ready for the WW3 Jow Forums?

Also russia's currency pretty much collapsed (again) yesterday and keeps falling down.
Also the recent sanctions imposed by the US on Russia hurt russian oligarchs (Deripaska in particular) badly.

The problem is that Putin NEEDS the war to break out, and i am pretty sure he personally ordered the chemical attack to provoke western powers.

rt.com/news/423774-us-missiles-targeted-russia/

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-111501~2.png (1080x1645, 970K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=w0TEJxztJKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like Syria is getting a new season.

Will Russia get cucked again or will Russia react? Find out in the next episode of Adventures of Bashar.

STOP THIS SHIT NOW GOLDBERG!

Attached: 1483159418663.png (750x800, 195K)

>will be shot down
>meanwhile US and israel been flying sorties for years

S-400 is the last final joke in the russian coffin, no one takes your shithole seriously.

>The problem is that Putin NEEDS the war to break out, and i am pretty sure he personally ordered the chemical attack to provoke western powers.
+15

I genuinely hope Russia sinks all America ships in the Mediterranean.
Putin could become the man who changed the world.

This is exactly why russia's rhetoric is so harsh right now. Every single russian military commander knows that russian military is a joke and any serious enemy would completely annihilate it. So they hope that no one will actually dare to attack russian or russia's allies' troops.
After the war with Georgia many russian generals said that the event revealed how weak and unprepared russia actually is. This is why they started all that "modernisation" shit.

>+15
Btw it seems like 15 rubles will be equal to 15 cents soon.

>muh ww3 boogeyman
member the cuban missile crisis? i member

kek

I hope Finland suddenly invades Russia so everyone realizes russians are all talk and actually have a shitty military strength.

>I hope Finland suddenly invades Russia
In this case 95% of russian citizens will just crawl on their knees towards finnish troops holding a white flag and begging for a finnish citizenship.

>Are you ready for the WW3
Trump did not nuke Kim, why he would start nuke war with us?
He is just trying to show his americas big balls, but everyone see how they are small. It's a pity to be a Trump now.

Groundhog day in Russia

Attached: политика-песочница-политоты-СССР-Россия-2926389.jpg (938x1094, 166K)

translation?

This
There will be no war

Hey USA - What?
Let's start a cold war - Ok

FUCK

Hey USA

unless you're like 60 i doubt it

if its such a joke why hasn't the US forced its hand and collapsed russia?

Why are military planes scrambling off the coast in the US?

theres too many people dismissing russia, yet there seems to be actual panic from the west.

ussr: hey, usa
usa: what?
ussr: lets start cold war?
usa: ok
fuck
russia: hey, usa

in fact not true, the cold war was declared by the churchill

Europe doesn't own colonies anymore. Even if USA,Russia and China were to go in direct battle, the chances that it would be a world war are pretty trim.WW3 is never gonna happen

member the korea/vietnam/iraq/libia/syria? i member

>why he would start nuke war with us?

He can publicly humiliate Russia again.

Su-24 shot down by Turkey = Russia cucked
Tomahawk attack on Syrian base = Russia cucked again

Since the Su-24 incident no one even takes Russia seriously anymore and everyone is starting to see Russia for what it really is: An Oligarch shithole controlled by mafia bosses.

And it wouldn't have ended if it wasn't for the horrible missmanagment by Gorbachev

Putin/KGB is pushing the WWIII talk just to make you feel you are about to be invaded. In reality 300 Russians troops got blown up in Syria by the US and he was quiet. Turkey shot down your jet and he was quiet.

Is this why nobody has disposed of Assad yet despite them asking for it for years? And every talk about Syria includes Russia? And why Trump literally called Russia to move their planes off the Syrian base? That they fixed 24 hours later? Russia isn't even close to a world power, but it's still taken seriously

American Korea ain't so bad as the soviet one

They literally created a military bloc consisting of 28 countries to counter Russian influence and still haven't dared to start a direct conflict. Nato officials themselves admit they are ill-prepared for a war against Russia. Everyone who says Russia are a paper tiger is delusional

Tell this man on the right, he is the Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Force and he said that we will destroy not only tomahawks but also ships or planes that lunch them.

Attached: GettyImages-171545085-1160x793.jpg (1160x793, 155K)

Both east and west need a bit of sabre-rattling every now and then to justify the gigantic military budgets. On both sides of the atlantic infrastructure is crumbling and health care systems are in bad shape while the generals receive expensive new toys every year. America needs the evil Russian boogeyman and Russia needs the evil imperialist who threatens to attack Russia.

Nothing is going to happen.

>ain't so bad as the soviet
You forgot how much US soldiers was killed.

What nickname would Trump give Putin once he inevitably falls out with him?

Pesky Putin? Vile Vlad?

According to your grammar it was just one soldier.

every country who want to go to war against the usa is dlusional (maybe not china)

>why he would start nuke war with us?
He won't. He doesn't need nukes to destroy and humiliate russian troops in Syria or starve russia economically.
He doesn't need to use nukes.
Also russia won't ever use nuclear weapons against any western country because lots of kids, relatives and of course money and property of top russian politicians and oligarchs are in western countries.
The only ones who will suffer from all that shit are syrians and ordinary russian people.

I have faith that every countries general incompetence will make sure that ww3 will not happen anytime soon

>every countries general incompetence
funny, that's exactly what makes me worried there will be one

>if its such a joke why hasn't the US forced its hand and collapsed russia?
Because the USA needs russia to exist so they could keep controlling and influencing many countries (especially in europe) through NATO?

>Don't worry there will never be war, there are too many alliances and interconnected economies for war
>Military technology has advanced so much nobody even knows how it would work out, it's too risky to start a war
I've seen this movie before, in 1914.

Attached: 1516899908261.jpg (454x448, 50K)

>Nato officials themselves admit they are ill-prepared for a war against Russia
True. "We are so underequiped and unprepared. Gib more money".
Isn't it quite obvious, Ivan?

Why sinking ships when you can sink american dollar?

>Are you ready for the WW3 Jow Forums?

Sure, just lob the nukes around us instead of at us and I'm ready to resettle your ruins.

Too bad the only thing that is sinking currently is russian ruble.

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-132139~2.png (1080x990, 308K)

Attached: hcon3.gif (310x760, 23K)

The problems is there isn't enough alliances for a war this time around. Russia has no allies. Thus, it cannot wage war

Ah, we've all been blundering aimlessly into some kind of global conflict for a while now. People forgot in places like the US, Russia, Uk, here etc- just how fucked up full scale warfare really is when the big kids start throwing punches. Been a good 70 years of just nut flicking, shooting brown people and encouraging them to shoot each other and otherwise its been relatively peaceful. Almost a perfect storm brewing with Emperor Putin needing conflict to justify just how fucked up Russia is 'because teh wests fault'. Then there's the orange goblin pretty much on the verge of being impeached and needing a massive disaster to keep him from being a one-term wonder.

At least in a screaming shit fight of annihilation, things get kind of simple and no one gives a fuck about the pointless shit anymore.

Attached: blyat training.jpg (640x379, 120K)

Unless they get china on board.

>Russia has no allies
It has you.

Retarded thread

It's natural when you make your currency being dependend on american dollar.

WW3 seems to start every other week nowadays

Attached: 1515255262517.jpg (262x333, 13K)

>WW3
>rt.com/news

Attached: 15225166043160[1].png (492x513, 100K)

>Not remembering the July crisis
Newfags OUT

Oh I'm sure NATO is shacking in their boots now. As long as NATO has nothing to fear, it won't go to war. War is caused by fear of others being more relevant than you
It's possible, but very very unlikely, not with the current internal reforms that China is doing to propel itself to be stronger. Only if the West attacks China

C'mon Ivan, you all know NATO is a defensive organization.

world wars i meant by the way. Interventions are meant to further the power of specific social groups

to put it simple why choose the loosing side when nato's member are you're biggest trading partner and the ressource rich siberia is at your door
i might be completly wrong but it seems the most logical choice from my pov

>you make
You have no other choice when your country is a banana republic that lives off selling oil (petrodollar).

>why choose the loosing side when nato's member are you're biggest trading partner and the ressource rich siberia is at your door
This. China doesn't even support russia at the UN anymore, it prefers to stay "abstained"

Well in reality russia isn't even a banana republic, more like a huge piace of land owned by a bunch of oligarchs, and by extension the oligarchs also own everything on those lands including people.

Sounds like here.

Petit Putlet

No

Why would Putin need a war?

Attached: IMG_7088.jpg (640x1464, 354K)

If the world ends i won't have to toil anymore

Attached: TIM JUST.png (600x640, 869K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

He pretty much declared war on Syria (and Russia).

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-145216~2.png (1080x1324, 174K)

BASED Bog fart

Do NOT attack Syria buddy.

Attached: 15234470378730.jpg (1067x870, 110K)

He's a fucking muppet, what do you expect?

Do it faggot, launch those nukes.

Attached: 1521138326497.png (2618x3453, 3.99M)

>The problem is that Putin NEEDS the war to break out
explain why, please? im fat and stupid

Cold War 2?

This time we have a bazillion nukes so it's kinda different

It's sarcasm

like any state that is getting isolated, to stop decline, you use force, it usually doesnt work but said state goes with a bang, and russia is a nuclear power

this is why SK developed nukes

call of duty: modern cold war 2

Might want to recheck your compass, bud

Attached: ww3-1.jpg (2456x1461, 1.7M)

In your words Trump is acting just according evil Russia's plan. Why would he do that? Maybe wait for an investigation on smth?

No it isn't.
Pretty much what this guy said.
Also every time the situation in russia was getting worse Putin started some shit like invasion of crimea to boost his popularity and voila his rating skyrocketed every time.
Also to hide the terrible economic situation (which is getting worse each day), weak as hell national currency and so on the last thing he can use to keep himself in power is "le whole world is against us" meme (even though the "world" is not against russian people but against Putin himself and his crime gang).
Also this time the wealth of oligarchs is involved so Putin will be doing everything to not let it fall (like pumping money into military complex in the expense of russian people living standards (that are already incredibly low compared to developed world).

Attached: yakampot_otono_invierno_2017_934282836_1800x1350.jpg (900x1350, 641K)

+15

+8

O, we heard this shit many times. It's just empty threats.

And btw while in a state of war he (Putin) can oppress any opposition (if he has not killed all of them by now lel) or protests in even harsher way. Also jail and assasianate whoever Putin want under pretext of them being a "threat to national security".

americans love being the good guys and having a world player less is their interest, the nukes are there though so nothing gona happen

siberia is full of oil and gas though

thanks m8

>The problem is that Putin NEEDS the war to break out, and i am pretty sure he personally ordered the chemical attack to provoke western powers.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0TEJxztJKQ

"Chemical" attack were done exactly 1 year ago.
Americans were the investigators, the judge and the force to punish the offenders.
Sure thing there was nothing but "HighlyLikely" assumptions.

Also can you explain why Putin would want to start a war?
It's not about "ratings" as he do not need to care about that, he is supporting russian oligarchy and will do anything to maximize their profit.

Steering some shit involving military always had and has negative impact on russian economy.

WHY is Russia doing this weird stuff? Like the poisoning in the UK, is it just that you want to be seen as strong? What do you think it is?

see

Because if nato kills russia, China will be next.

Bullshit.
Putin cares not about his rating but about wealth, more precisely wealth of russian oligarch.
No military backed action has had positive impact on wealth of Putin's oligarch. That is, neither Crimea nor Syria nor Skripal allowed Russian oligarch to gain anything.

makes me think of that time in my youth when those rabble rousing rapscallions said the bolsheviks would cause ww2 if we didnt intervene on the whites behalf

Attached: 900F94F2-9246-4A53-8F5E-BB0D1F1FFF3B.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

what a beautiful girl

>join military in 2015 for paid education
>now I'm going to get nuked in the name of Trump

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

Imma give it to you on the real, heads up:

Just because a flag changes, dpoesn't mean the strength of the country changes in international terms.

The soviets used the Warsaw Pact to have their own international alliance, as a response to NATO, so they could have their sphere of influence (sometimes trying to expand it whenever the circumstances looked favourable, others just sitting it out).

Now that "communism" doesn't exist, the satisfaction of the same state need (i.e. sphere of influence) is carried out by the argument of "national sovereignty" as opposed to "emancipation of proletariat". That's why you see "national" matters spring up in Moldavia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Ukraine. Those nationalities rise up militarily, claim statehood and Russia is the only one recognising them. If anything pops up, Russia can come in and claim they are defending a sovereign state in front of the U.N., same shit the U.S. has been doing and Britain before them.

In exchange, those russia-recognised territories give earth and water and tread to Russian military and investment. Landmass. Space.

Just because Hitler died, doesn't mean that geopolitics died with him. Neither did the nazi mechanisms.
And Stalin wasn't a communist. He was the first russian leader who wasn't a Tsar after Lenin. Stalin was the leader of the russian state, which at the time was under the rule of the "communist" party. Served the totalitarian regime pretty well. He wasn't a communist and any books and speeches was just smoke in the eyes, a justification, a front.

Real communism in Russia died with the party takeover of the soviets which ended a long streak of strikes and social upheaval.

Killing the strikes and the workers' councils? Very "communist" from the "party of the people"....shows to the rest of the rightwingers how much of "someone" you really need to have society stir and overthrow authority and shuts Lenin up for good.

>join military in 2015 for paid education
#JustAnglosThings

>Belgium

What?

where did you find this picture?