youtube.com/watch?v=yxoYiya4DZY
commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Hymns_by_Hanna_Petros
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=fnGsHx7QD2o

youtube.com/watch?v=seBwQXhCdMY

bump

Difficult to find anything of worth.
youtube.com/watch?v=RsJVNKuS9DI

It's so soothing to hear this, in comparison with the trash-talk our politicians are showing nowadays.
youtube.com/watch?v=_ajerv52dAE

Do you speak greek i need Halp ? Some greek guy in jerusalim sing me a song and i have tears in my eyes from this song

I try to find it but i can't its realy old and i have record him singing in yiddish russian greek bulgarian Serbian songs

But the greek song just killed me and i had tears in my eyes

I need Halp do you speak greek ?

youtube.com/watch?v=cGgs86SHw-s

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndxza00f9Lg

Minister Józef Beck in Sejm, 5 May 1939, translation:
>[...]

>Is it the freedom of the German population of Danzig, which is not threatened, or a matter of prestige-or is it a matter of barring Poland from the Baltic, from which: Poland will not allow herself to be barred?

>The same considerations apply to communication across our province of Pomorze. I insist on the term "province of Pomorze." The word "corridor" is an artificial invention, for this is an ancient Polish territory with an insignificant percentage of German colonists.

>We have given the German Reich all railway facilities, we have allowed its citizens to travel without customs or passport formalities from the Reich to East Prussia. We have suggested the extension of similar facilities to road traffic.

>And here again the question arises-what is the real object of it all?

>We have no interest in obstructing German citizens in their communication with their eastern province. But we have, on the other hand, no reason whatever to restrict our sovereignty on our own territory.

>[...]

>Peace is a valuable and desirable thing. Our generation, which has shed its blood in several wars, surely deserves a period of peace. But peace, like almost everything in this world, has its price, high but definable. We in Poland do not recognize the conception of "peace at any price." There is only one thing in the life of men, nations and States which is without price, and that is honour.
ww2db.com/doc.php?q=250

Here is one from 1914

albanianlanguage.net/voices/jokl/jokl1914_ph2351.mp3

Are Albanian dialects like Tosk/Gheg fully mutually intelligible?

Depends
Im a gheg and sometimes I cant understand Gheghs in upnorth like in Presevo or Arbanas in Croatia

youtube.com/watch?v=a2-PSyXDw1E

Germany did good conquests in ww2, france and poland, beginning of soviet invasion was magnificent, why did germans outstrech their armies, if the southern from was put toward central front with fortification and holding the southern flank while overwhelming central and northern via encirclement it would be great.

>Arbanas
I didn't know about this group, moreover, Wiki says that they are predominantly Catholic. Interesting.

>it would be great
Definitely not for us, so fuck off with your nazibooism.

Also, if one likes alternative history, it was even better for the Germs since their success in the USSR wouldn't change the fact that the USA had nukes in 1945. If anything, it could only speed up the Manhattan Project. In effect, the Germs would still lose, but with their army stuck in the east and an atomic wasteland in their beloved Vaterland, while in our timeline they still can spread their bullshit all over the Europe again.

Usa nukes were not much concern in 1945

Modern nukes could definitely end shit with icbms which you have no way to defend against

Why? It would be much easier to deliver them from Great Britain to the Ruhr region or even to more distant regions of Germany. Definitely easier than to Japan.

Attached: rgswhjh56.png (330x222, 86K)

send it and ill see what i can do

ummmm

Milukov about Russian nationalism and American patriotism

youtube.com/watch?v=yxoYiya4DZY

commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Hymns_by_Hanna_Petros

I think these are from the 1930s, and the two on the left are in the classical dialect.

what language???