1.Your country

1.Your country
2. Do you get brainwashed before paying your taxes?

1. France
2. Yes

Attached: brainwash.jpg (1920x1011, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6M7ufcWs3WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Paying taxes
The State already steals you 23% of your salary every month, then you have to pay a lot of taxes for the State.

Fuck this country.

That's why I love the West of America.

what does the video show, is it a BLACKED.com promotional clip or something?

What is the difference between taxation and theft?

literally everything, mr babis

Thank god everyone here dodge taxes

instead,they heavily tribute everything here.

>if you dont give me money i will use violence
>if you dont give me money, i will use violence, imprison you, put you onto criminal list, take away your property
Made me think. Daily reminder that gov has monopoly on violence. Wonder why.

Taxes end up useful for everyone in the country if said country isn't corrupt. Fucking An-caps brainlets ruin any serious discussion. Let adults who actually do tax talk about tax ok?

Lol are you implying mr. babis has to pay any sort of taxes?

What's the video dipshiht?

>useful for everyone
>everyone
Our current "gov" is in turmoil, the leader in in party which was voted by 30%. That means 70% of population is governed by somebody who they didnt want. Not to mention many people end up disagreeing with them anyway on certain topics.

Your everyone is barely 30% here. Bet it is the same in serbia.

No we are a dictatorship and we love our leader, let him win both presidental and PM elections and he also just appointed who he wanted as PM once he got the presidential seat

But that aside Serbia is a corrupt shithole. If my taxes went to making the country function i wouldn't mind

youtube.com/watch?v=6M7ufcWs3WE

>we love our leader
>anybody who disagrees is dissappeared and it is funded from his own taxes

Yes but by corporations.
>come spend all your income tax returns here!
>come blow everything on the newest greatest phone

I'm not gonna watch the actual video, fuck, just tell me what it is, connard.

no. my employer or rather the bookie of our company takes care of paying taxes. all i have to do is log on to the tax department info system once a year and check if everything is ok, possibly getting a refund. the whole tax managing thing takes 2 minutes in a year for us

What does it mean paying taxes. In Russia we do not PAY taxes, becouse the tax (13%) is deducted from the salary.

You are forced to watch 1 minute of a government-made video about a minor change in taxation system, that tell you how awesome the change is.

oh shit just remembered: i actually have to pay some property tax once a year because i own real estate lmao

Just because you voted for someone who didn't win doesn't mean you don't get affected by government spending, fool.

I don't even pay them

Attached: aa648cf92a29c0e6d687842a1cd3d22c.jpg (733x488, 38K)

And how do you feel when your tax money goes into funding rapefugees who only have little nigglets, never work and their career is collecting social welfare?

Just curious.

>paying taxes
you must be a cuck

Buddy, if you are gonna go around boiling with piss over every single shitty person in your country, and who the government looks after, you won't lead a very stressfree life.