Why did Americans elect him?

why did Americans elect him?

Attached: big shitpost.png (592x313, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVrxm9_aZFo
twitter.com/Russianstar2/status/984031064330031104
twitter.com/Russianstar2/status/984031754079043585
youtube.com/watch?v=It7D14Hd94I
youtube.com/watch?v=szIDM99kRNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought you knew.

Shit, does anyone know?

bit of banter

What a fucking retard

>He'll get America out of stupid wars back to isolationism
I hope ww3 doesn't happen and shit but still this is the best possible outcome of the elections. The left wing melts down when he's elected, and we get to see the retards that were for him get let slowly down as he goes back on all his promises and backs off on every deal he makes.

>you will shitpost with your bros on Jow Forums during a WW

Attached: 1515415899332.png (1172x675, 32K)

Attached: 1520859099772.jpg (960x471, 207K)

just a prank bro

>selects most rational Trump tweet
>makes fun of him
ah, i see your flag now. here's your 5 rubbles comrade.

Best timeline desu

America will always be a Israeli puppet, Only Civil War can change this

I think you mean Revolution!

Attached: 9450BE5A-38EF-42F5-910B-F37AC5E09C91-6682-00004DCF65B1F46E.gif (320x320, 189K)

I still think that this is all a joke. Obama will show up any moment to tell us he fooled us all with this Trump thing. Any moment now.

Because almost half of them are retarded. So they chose a retard to represent them.

HAHA

Attached: Capture.png (1073x190, 70K)

Because people in the midwest and rust-belt thought that he would bring back industry and manufacturing jobs. that's pretty much the only reason.

Combine that with the fact his opponent ran a campaign that relied only on shouting "I'm a woman vote for me I'm a woman"

he's pretending to have beef with putin to distract from russiagate

More than a half. Choose between stupid "A Small Loan of a Million Dollars"-boy and crazy whore? They had fucking Bernie Sanders!

as if mrs clinton wouldn't have kept fighting in syria

The guy who claimed that food rationing was a good thing?
Yeah.. no.

Because he perfectly embodies USA
He's not a president, he's an avatar

what a retarded cunt lol

America can use food rationing

Like Hitler, may I add.
t. Carl Gustav Jung

to trigger the libtards epic style

It was funny. It still is desu

Because the democrats strategy was to blame white people for all the problems of the country, while also mocking them for low birth rates that’d soon “sweep them out the door of life, to join them with their Neanderthal ancestors”

>stupid
>fat
>white
>ignorant
>selfish
>egotistical
>uneducated
>unhealthy
>pro-war
He represents the average southerner flawlessly

For the banter, he clearly delivered

Speeding the collapse is the only respectable reason.

Accelerationism

he became a meme and a joke that went too far.

>blame white people
seems like they were right.

if only we had a real American like Jeb in charge.

>am conscripted
>will probably be sent to the Finnish meat shield

Attached: 1520460313499.png (473x348, 406K)

bbut we did it.

because death to nato, to the modern world. we all knew it would end this way, a baptism of fire and blood
let the fire inside burn brighter than the fire around you

This

Check the new tweet

I loved those coal mining dudes

>why is this asshole Reagan banning asbestos doesn't he know our country has an important asbestos industry? Thousands will be out of a job!

WEW
E
W

Of course the year were right la, but you can’t expect to win in politics via insulting the voters. You save that for after you win.

*of course they were right lad

wew lads, he is already backing off

what a shitshow

holy shit hahaha he is so awsome

Attached: 547548765857.png (327x316, 165K)

Save me from this nightmare

Attached: C0D2AC4C-2AE1-44D9-BE23-8D5B881AD4AA.jpg (592x594, 85K)

Here's an Estonian song, when did Russia play any of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVrxm9_aZFo

Most Trump voters didn't vote for him because they hate women but I did

>Hitting a war criminal whose executed journalists, uses barrel bombs on urban areas, continuously targeted hospitals and has used Sarin on his own country (no some dipshit terrorist cantake sarin in a bathtub).

>Bad
Choose one fuckstick. Asad is as fucked as the terrorists.

>America will always be a Israeli puppet, Only Civil War can change this
If the U.S. was always an Israeli puppet, the Palestinians wouldn't exist and Iran would have been taken out decades ago. Who do you think was a bigger threat to Israel? Iran or Iraq? Who was Saddam a bigger problem for Israel or Iran? We fuck up sometimes but we aren't a puppet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ANOTHER ILLEGAL WAR WILL START WHILE YOU'RE SHITPOSTING ON Jow Forums WITH YOUR HOMIES

Attached: michelle-hatte-in-letzter-zeit-grossen-hunger.jpg (993x1024, 144K)

>his?
>youtube.com/watch?v=EVrxm9_aZFo [
Top POMP
Every single of you can be fucked up by any singles of us, I lierally have 30x TT33 machine gunns.

>that cringe soyposting in the comments
yeah, we get it, muh soy, muh soyboys, but when you overdo it you look much worse
twitter.com/Russianstar2/status/984031064330031104
twitter.com/Russianstar2/status/984031754079043585

>More than a half. Choose between stupid "A Small Loan of a Million Dollars"-boy and crazy whore? They had fucking Bernie Sanders!
>They had fucking Bernie Sanders!

I think we've found someone more retarded than most Americans.

Attached: 1506011649282.jpg (400x300, 34K)

Shouldn’t you two be fucking your cousin or learning how to read or something?

>"Fuck Mexicans"
Literally

Trump was literally the most nonestablishment candidate with any fallowing. Almost every donor backed the Clintons and he still won. People who just go "durr he rich, he part of illuminati durr" are straight up morons. All those vested interests and powerful groups in and around the government structures that Americans never bothered to challenge still hold sway and Trump isn't exactly a some kind of saint. He'll bargain with anything with a pulse. If you want a principled boy scout vote for Rand or something. Having said that claiming electing Trump was a mistake is pure double think, all the viable alternatives were not only susceptible put outright sold out ages ago to various lobbies and pressure groups. This presidency ought to be seen as a first step away from how shit is/was, beginning a long process of unfucking of American politics and returning from de facto oligarchy to functional democracy.

Now, why is he acting like that? Hopefully he's posturing, thats what he's good at. And maybe its to avoid the MUH RUSSIA PUPPET narrative the American left actually believes w/o any evidence? Do you think they injected that one into the news cycle with nothing at all in mind for the future? I bet they aimed to constrain him at that angle. In part so they could continue to fuck the Middle East and in part to cover for Hillary selling Russians some yellow cake. Currently the lamepunk corporate media work against the US diplomacy, putting pressure on it by manufacturing various bullshit. Russian collusion, unfounded claims of pointless chemical attacks etc.

Attached: 1503577653245.jpg (572x621, 104K)

god I wish this was real

Attached: 4687658768.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

>America can use food rationing
His grasp of economics is poor at best. His idea of food rationing would have us like 1932-1933 Ukraine.

Fucking hooknosed kikes control ameritard politics

Dems prevented Sanders from winning the primaries
Anyway, it doesnt matter, since us president is nothing but a puppet

youtube.com/watch?v=It7D14Hd94I
Do you pig remeber how you screamed that Trump is your president, ha-ha?

it's kind of cute how foreigners pay such close attention to US domestic politics

Good post

Yet reddit still says that he is a russian puppet, or even that he is pretending this shit so that people would not think he is a russian puppet

because waking up to this shit is funny as hell

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Attached: US-Russia-Relations.png (1193x572, 125K)

Agree

>Shouldn’t you two be fucking your cousin or learning how to read or something?
>Retarded shit is posted
>Retarded shit is shown to be false
>No rational response so turns to ad hhomine, implying someone can't read and fucks their couson
Why don't you fuck on off back to Jow Forums where you can circle jerk about Jewish conspiracies and based Assad.

way to not make us look like a bunch of pussies donnie

>haha why do other countries care about the hegemonic power of the wold lmao like who cares if ww3 starts haha

WHICH of you will defeat this shit? Deep inside we are crying.
youtube.com/watch?v=szIDM99kRNM

>Gas Killing Animal
He's roving into Hillary territory of trying to force catchphrases.

ANIMAL ASSAD supporter detected

for the last time, fuck off paco

>haha why do other countries care about the hegemonic power of the wold lmao like who cares if ww3 starts haha
Implying Jow Forums doesn't make daily threads about shit in America that has shit to do with them.

>They had fucking Bernie Sanders!

How did they "have" Boynie when the Democratic Party admitted in court to shafting him irregardless of preliminaries, stating they're a corporation and don't have to honor shit? Internal voting is a formality they appoint party candidates as an executive decision.

Not to mention that decrepit old retard had absolutely nothing besides muh redistribution. Didn't even have enough balls to stand up to the Clintons and the party. Wow, a change we can believe in, I bet this time America won't go to war because you elected a democrat who totally won't bend to the powers that push the same ol shit every presidency, even though he already spread his ass cheeks for Hilldawg...

I think he's the one calling you Jow Forums since you're supporting Trump or claiming the US isn't an israeli puppet.

>He's roving into Hillary territory of trying to force catchphrases
What???? Trump has always made nicknames and catch phrases for everything.

Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Rocket Man, My button is bigger and works, etc.

I like trump and voted for him. the reason why so many others voted for him is because the alternative was just sooo bad

And now he's forcing it.

LYIN' TED

HE HOLDS THE BIBLE HIGH, HE PUTS IT DOWN, AND THEN HE LIES

>I think he's the one calling you Jow Forums since you're supporting Trump or claiming the US isn't an israeli puppet.

I don't care about Trump's stupid tweets and I think he gets a lot wrong but Assad is a peice of shit and Jow Forums has been jerking off to him before Trump existed.

Also,
>Jow Forums
>not claiming America is an Israel puppet
Pick one.

damage control af

It's not fair bros. I don't want to get bombed so americans forces us to fight for Isreael too.

lol who the fuck are you
Most threads about America are made by Americans, aside from days like this, and Americans make daily threads about shit in other countries that has shit to do with them. So what are you complaining about? Specially today

>And now he's forcing it.
What? He has always forced it even before this election cycle it's what Trump does. He's an off the cuff entertainer. This isn't a change in his behavior.

you're a fucking beaner. you and your shit country is not relevant and never will be. your only value as a country is its proximity to america. just stay silent on matters above you

>I don't care about Trump's stupid tweets and I think he gets a lot wrong but Assad is a peice of shit and Jow Forums has been jerking off to him before Trump existed.
so you're saying that anyone against that tweet, which is most of the people in the 50 or so threads made about it on Jow Forums, are Jow Forums because they're not in favour of it like you are?

>Pick one
seriously?
they're surprised whenever Trump does something pro-israel or neocon-tier, like they don't actually know him at all, like in that aussie Jow Forums quote posted earlier in the thread.

Kinda salty about getting drafted today, huh? lmao

Do you not remember what happened one year back???

>Public opinion spurred by corpmedia: Drumpf, you must attack poopiehead Assad! Muh chemicals! Muh childrunz!
>Trump: YEAAAH, IM'A KILL EM, KILL EM ALL/shoots a bunch of missiles into an empty base after alerting the Syrians to gtfo
>Trump: RAWRRR, I'M FUCKING CRAZY, I'M CRAZY AND I'LL FUCK SHIT UP
>Public opinion reacting: N-no, Drumpf is crazy, this is scary! Plz don't attack Syria, Drumpf
>Trump: okay lol

And what do we have now?

>Public opinion spurred by corpmedia: Drumpf, you must attack poopiehead Assad! Muh chemicals! Muh childrunz!
>Trump: YEAAAH, RAWRRR, I'M FUCKING CRAZY, I'LL FUCK SHIT UP, PUT ON YOUR 3D GOGGLES CUZ DEM WARHEADS COMING IN HOT...

What exactly makes you think Trump is serious now considering the track record? Yes, its most likely a bluff coupled with the hope Russians won't blow it by testing it too much. The guy who won a presidential election is actually competent in his area and good at posturing instead of being insane.

Attached: you're welcome.jpg (1242x1205, 120K)

>I'm picking Trump because he will keep us out of the Middle East and Hillary is a hawk!

>when you have to check because it might be real
Want off this timeline

>FUCK RUSSIA HAHAHHA

>Why do we hate Russia again? this can't be happening folks

Attached: c4tpti17ts4z.jpg (640x480, 32K)

The worst Civilization's NPC ever.

Because Obama did a very bad job.

Attached: obamaeconomy.jpg (629x310, 158K)

kek

I like how you list his race among his weaknesses

Because she was worse

Attached: 1523451384554.png (2618x3453, 3.99M)

>huge long time democrat donor
>new yorker billionaire

Its incredible how retarded people are. kenyan obama tier.

mommy issues?

Considering it was the biggest recession since the 30s, i think he did a pretty okay job not letting us go completely to shit for the next 10 years after 2007.