Spain vs Italy

> Spain vs Italy
which country do you want to take a vacation?

Attached: Italy_Spain_Locator.png (1132x920, 41K)

if i want to see cool shit Italy for anything else Spain

I like Spain more.

opposite of this for me

Italy because I wanna get Italian boipucci

Attached: 1523313449088.jpg (394x458, 25K)

this

L-lewd

Spain. Italy seems super dense

I really love both but Italy is Italy

this year me and my family will make vacation in bibione, italy. Nice towns and good pizza and a very hot weather and beautiful beaches. Spain is good partying though.

too many br*Ts in Spain, I'll stay here

Neither

t. Sweden

Pizza pizza Alfredo lasagna

both are overrun

Lol, I live a couple kilometres of distance from Bibione, I used to go there when I was a kid
I never thought of someone thinking the beaches there were good or the weather was hot

neither

>both are overrun
there is nothing good about vacationing on the Iberian med coast, fully of ugly buildings and tourists

Wise choice, or you could go to the other coast of the country where filthy wh*Toids sitll don’t venture

For city vacation: Italy
For beach/party: Spain

I hated my holidays in Spain, so I'll take Italy. Though I'm not really convinced since all those in my family who went there told me how Italians are constantly trying to scam you.

It happens in very touristic places in the north and everywhere in the south

go to Croatia, hands down the best beaches in Europe and unlike Italians likeable people

Attached: 1522803516288.jpg (1436x1020, 353K)

Oh yeah, the great coastal cities of Gallicia...

Never seen a city and countryside as dirty and ugly as Vigo. And I'm French, so I'm pretty much an expert on this matter. It's like people in this part of Spain consider their whole surroundings as a gigantic trash bin. Only acceptable city was Compostella.

I have never been as disappointed in a country as in Croatia. It was my worst holiday

Spain since i have already been to italy quite a lot

>vigo

who the fucks goes to vigo? But of course, stay away, you are a wh*Toid frog after all

Note that Barcelona was just as bad on this matter, like market seller trying to hide coins when you're paying them, then saying you didn't give enough, or restaurant bringing you something different than what you ordered, like bringing a whole pitcher of alcohol when you only ordered a glass and trying to charge you for the pitcher...

When I am south of Paris I expect to be treated like this.

Or you can go to tropics

I never heard of it being so blatant here. I remember some japs got scammed in a very touristic restaurant in Venice and it made the news

Very expensive. European travel is cheap and easy.

They ate too poor so they are forced to go to the Mediterranenan

It won’t happen to you but I never get any change back or get charged dubious costs.

Italy : better food, better women, better culture, less tourists than on Spain's beaches, nicer cities, more variety of landscapes.
It's full of Italians though.
Unless you're a smartass and visit Spain's remote islands that are based as fuck.

Spain to get a spanish qt because I heard they're into blonde wh*Toids which is what I am

Not really. A flight to the tropics can be 400e. If you're staying 4 weeks, it is about as cheap as going to Italy or Spain.

I lost my virginity in Spain (class trip)

Good times

Most people have between 7 and 12 days and don’t want to spend 24 hours travelling.
I know Thailand is good if you want to go away for a long time but for most normal Euros it’s not a good choice

to a local hooker?

kek

>local hooker

You don’t want those

No, classmate

Are you talking about Europeans? I can assume it's cheaper for you guys but for long vacation, cheap ass everything in country like Thailand should make up for expensive sky ticket.

What about Aruba? My brother went there and he loved it

neither, if I wanted to see non-whites I'd go to Africa

Europoorfags go to the mediterranean. Rich ones avoid the areas with working class

they're not even local in the first place

Aruba is mainly for Americans, Dutch people more often go to Curacao, which is quite expensive. Travel is easily €600 and consumer prices are higher too.
Cocaïne is €5 tho.

Also why go to Caribbean in summer? Most people go there off-season since it’s always warm and spend summer in Europe

why would I go to a vacation in a foreign country?
We have plenty of sun and beaches here

But Spain is in Africa. And you have Brussels that’s 25% muslim and probably 40% non white so yeah, you can stay there if you want to see us.

Basedtugal being top cute

>We have plenty of sun and beaches here
but that's not everything

and nice towns, river, I'm also countring Castilla and Leon as my country, since I live close to that side of the border.
Last time I left peninsula was in 2004, and I hated it

Expensive flight and long flight.
People have 2-3 week vacation. Not worth to go to Thailand/Bali with the whole family.

Nah, Portugal is cheap as fuck and quite decent. No reason to go to an expensive place. Same reason most spaniards stay here for vacations.

I'd take any, even Bulgaria, but with the current exchange rate and shitty economic situation overall i think i'll spend my vacation at home ;_;

Is Crimea nice?

add one more premise, you don't have to worry about money. All costs are free.

I've been there once when i was a kid.
Wanna hear a funny but sad fact? It is significantly more expensive to visit it now than when it was a part of Ukrane.
Also even now it's literally cheaper to go to Turkey than to Crimea.
And to answer your question, no it was total crap.

italy because it has been some time

Sheeeeeiit, well, any other area that’s better for summer?

>which country do you want to take a vacation?
the glamour of Italy has worn out and the touristic area of Spain are a hellhole.

The only region I would like to visit are rural Castile or the North Coast of Spain like Asturias or Cantabria, maybe Catalonia just for the lulz

I have never been to Italy. There are many bad stories about Italy for some reason it has a bad reputation over here.

Both options would be fine then. I don't think there is that much difference if you are not interested in some particular culture or cuisine.

Well seeing that italy is safer than the Netherlands, you have nothing to fear.
If you are afraid of getting scammed and whatnot all I can say is to just use your goodsense and always ask for prices before ordering something.
Also gypsies have been almost entirely removed from train stations thanks to higher security (due to terrorist attacks in europe).

Well it’s not about Italy being unsafe but when you mention Italy someone else is bound to tell you Spain/Croatia/Greece is better for no real reason.

Well you gotta try it for yourself, also the countries you listed are all very different from one another and offer different things.
For example wanna see roman monuments and ruins? Wanna taste italian food and visit the most famous art cities in the world? Well italy is for you.
Wanna taste greek food and see ancient greek monuments and ruins? Greece is for you. And so on.

the only good region to visit in shitaly is Sardinia.

probably spain italy seems fucking gay

mantua seems good though keep it up

People love Sardinië
I want to go to Italy. I’m just saying that for some reason there are many bad stereotypes going around about Italy based on nothing.

t. Gemmargentu gennaru

Just stay away from Naples and the shithole regions

Lot of scammers and theves in Italy. They you have to be on the lookout for.

Sardinia is the most overrated shithole in the entire Mediterranean

I love both honestly.

Very beautiful.

really?

The cities are meh, the beaches are good but they are too mainstream, unless you know those (few) secret places you have those beautiful beaches bloated with tourists from everywhere, loud music bars where you pay 10€ for an ice cream, and niggers selling sunglasses every 20 meters. Unless you go there at 8am you won't find an inch of space for yourself, inside or outside of the water.

thats most beaches in europe even random places like montenegro

The most underrated you mean?
Too many normaloids

Italia, perché voglio provare il mio italiano nella vita reale. E voglio anche scopare un'italiana con il mio grande cazzo brasiliano

P-post pic

Good post, but you've gotta know where to go

s-sei una ragazza carina?

S-sì :3

I know you are a plastic hopeless korean, but if you finally choose Spain, please don't go to the Mediterranean coast. It is full of low class European foreigners who associate Spain to party and nightlife.
Non Med Spain, aside Madrid and Basque Country, which are the same cosmopolitan shit, is a pretty unknown and underrated gem, only appreciated by culturished people. You have medieval towns, lot of Roman architecture, awesome landscapes britbongs will never see in Benidorm and just a few tourists. Barcelona, Valencia, Andalusia, Madrid, Ibiza, Mallorca... All of these places are shit. Try to visit Castilla, Aragón, Navarre or Asturias. That is the real Spain. The soul of Iberia.

Pic related: Alcázar de Segovia

Attached: alcazar-de-segovia-vista-frontal.jpg (1024x601, 127K)

Spain of course. I fucking love this language

(but know only Hola)

Crimea is OUR blyad

Italy.

Spain.
Cos I aleady had visited Italy three times, including beach resort on Sicila and traveling from Verona to Napoli.
I had visited Spain, but very sparingly, like days at Malaga and Barcelona.

Spain because I like speaking Swedish when I'm on vacation.

Alfaz del Pi?

Блaгoдapю вac, based Russia. We Spaniards love you too. Although our countries are very different, both cultures share unexpected features. I really love talking to life issues with my Russian expat friends until late-night.

i found croatiana the worst in this sense in the entire europe

What? Say it in Swedish/English please.

i go to barcellona to smoke LE WEED and eat good food

Its a town filled with scandies

You did forget to say "Swedish = English"

Marbella. Lived there as a kid. I went to a Swedish school. I never learned to speak Spanish.

Attached: huset.jpg (1620x1080, 556K)

Did you remember pic related?

Attached: marbella-arch-690x416.jpg (690x416, 50K)