Unironically why are Jews so evil?

Unironically why are Jews so evil?

Attached: IMG_6664.jpg (465x316, 22K)

Regardless of their religion their universally shard culture is about us vs them, nepotism is a value.
That pretty much covers it.

Harvey's our dude

A lot of them are film directors, politicians, etc, they are overrepresented in these kinds of stuff, and inevitably many of them do evil shit

i don't know how to explain

it's just statistical i think

they're not evil, they're in everywhere, and there is a lot of them, so a percentage of them are evil like any human group I think

There is no such thing as 'evil

hard mentality that was cruicial for their survival during the middle ages projected on a global scale

Most jews are evil but Harvey did nothing wrong

>cruicial
crucial

Pretty soon being born male will be classified as a heinous sex crime

true. it's subjective

>they're in everywhere
not true
>there is a lot of them
not really

He fucking hired Mossad agents to stalk and blackmail the women he raped

That's like S-rank jewishness

a bit like what i tried to say

this

Attached: jewondiversity.jpg (738x606, 71K)

>hard mentality
hord

Yea, virtually 100% of human cultures invented nearly identical moral concepts completely independently because there's absolutely nothing to define what humans think is right or wrong in general external to a singular individual's value judgment at the time of evaluating a particular, distinct circumstance.

Fucking leafs, bro.

>implying she's wrong

Me and my BLACK brothers will inherit the world!

Harvey unironically did nothing wrong.

*evil satanic devil spawn mentality

> (You)
>Yea, virtually 100% of human cultures invented nearly identical moral concepts completely independently because there's absolutely nothing to define what humans think is right or wrong in general external to a singular individual's value judgment at the time of evaluating a particular, distinct circumstance.
>Fucking leafs, bro.

Attached: 1507167639837.png (645x968, 25K)

They look evil to whites the same way whites look evil to blacks.

god commanded it