ITT we apologize to Russia

Russiabros, I'm so sorry.
You've been /ourguys/ from day 1 and we just keep sharting it up.

Attached: 1522955031900.jpg (400x388, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/tony-blair-deliberately-exaggerated-threat-from-iraq-chilcot-report-war-inquiry
youtu.be/-gPJUDOnMfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You've been /ourguys/ from day 1

Attached: 1518037285904.jpg (412x510, 79K)

lol pussy

fuck that, i pay taxes to see this shit pop off. stop blueballing and get on with it. the military owes us piles of dead russians

>You've been /ourguys/ from day 1

Attached: 1519750004659.jpg (800x1167, 316K)

>NONOONONONONO RUSSIA STOP NO WE DIDNT MEAN IT NOOOOOO RUSSIA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUMMMY MUMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 7548756876.png (644x800, 15K)

>apologizing to putinbots
No thanks.

this desu

I won't rest until Russia ceases to exist

Never apologize to anyone

Attached: 45.png (600x600, 100K)

>Russiabros, I'm so sorry.
>You've been /ourguys/ from day 1 and we just keep sharting it up.
No they haven't unless you're a Jow Forumstard.

Also, Russia has been fucking around for a long time. Annexing neighboring territory, arming bydlos who shot down an international flight, fucking with social media, trying to fuck with the election, vetoing security council chemical weapons investigations in Syria, etc.

Your either a puppy yourself or Jow Forums has gone full soyboy with their Putin worship.

kikes

That's what happens to a human if he watches shit ton of low-quality propaganda.

>puppy
Fucking autocorrect I meant Putinbot.

keep talking shit and we'll come after you next

Did you know America has PROPAGANDA?

le Jow Forums boogeyman

some of us just look at the issue objectively and realize that Russian has been hounded into her position by irrational American policy

GREATEST ALLY!

PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASED TRUMP WILL KILL ALL RUSSIANS!!! AND IRAKS AND VIETNAMS!!!!!!!!!!

ANIMAL 'HITLER' GAS-SAD WILL PAY FOR THIS ONE... BIG!

>elect putin with a huge majority of nearly 80%
>spend the next 6 years bitching and moaning about putin being corrupt, etc
>reelect him again with the same ridiculous majority
It's all so tiring...

Attached: 1389233403249.png (396x381, 130K)

Wow americans are really bloodthirsty. I am just glad they dont see us as an enemy

You mean, come after natural resources, i'm sure Brazil and many other countries are in the US hit list.

Russia was fighting radical Islamists in Chechnya before most of us even knew who Al Qaeda was. And this is how we repay them.

Attached: 1523265355543.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Thanks for shooting down a plane with our civilians on board.

Russia dindu nothing

they thought it was a russian plane because your shitty flags look identical

lmao this

Attached: 36.png (514x852, 213K)

>everyone who's sick of Russia's shit is a kike

Fuck that. They were responsible for drumpf, never forget

good post.

Attached: 1519903425162s.jpg (250x223, 15K)

>OMG RUSSIA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG WE SHOULDNT BE FIGHTING OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUSSSIIAAAA

Attached: 6476585687.png (626x384, 186K)

We did nothing wrong my fellow burger

>Also, Russia has been fucking around for a long time. Annexing neighboring territory, arming bydlos who shot down an international flight, fucking with social media, trying to fuck with the election, vetoing security council chemical weapons investigations in Syria, etc.
Jesus fucking Christ my man
are Americans seriously this deluded and consumed by their own propaganda efforts?

>are Americans seriously this deluded and consumed by their own propaganda efforts?
Are you really saying none of that objectively, factually true stuff happened?

some of us are, sideways Germany.
That's why I want to apologize.

>WE MUST GO TO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
THE WEAK MUST DIEEEEE

Attached: bde.jpg (600x649, 32K)

Explain to us how exactly bombing Syria makes any sense ? where is the proof Assad is the one who did it, and better yet, if it even happened at all.

>objectively, factually true stuff
mate just because FOX news tells you something doesn't make it true
I bet you also believed Sadam had chemical weapons back in the days

Attached: 1487621593567.jpg (225x224, 5K)

he did, he gassed thousands of kurds

>Annexing neighboring territory
>arming bydlos who shot down an international flight
>fucking with social media
>trying to fuck with the election
>vetoing security council chemical weapons investigations in Syria
Are you still suggesting that NONE of this shit has happened?

Attached: 1462397561982.png (640x640, 12K)

Fuck off vatnik vermin

Attached: NATO_pepe.png (785x757, 48K)

Russia reminds me of...farts

BRRAAAAAAAAP BTFPFPFPTPFPFPFPTPPTPDDDFFF BURRRFF...BURRRF BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

>I bet you also believed Sadam had chemical weapons back in the days
Fucking retard, ever heard of the Iran-Iraq war?

Genocide all the russian women, enslave the qt boys

>Implying it wasnt rigged

gayyyyyyy

This is the future we chose.

Attached: nuclear_pepe.gif (300x169, 349K)

fag

good post.

and its beautiful :^)

>he did
your armed forces sacked that entire country and ruined the once most stable country in the Middle East
you went through that country inch by inch and found jack shit

>Annexing neighboring territory
every one knew Russia wouldn't sit by while NATO slowly tries to lure Ukraine into their web, this was provocation from the part of the west to see if Russia had the balls to respond
>arming bydlos who shot down an international flight
Ukrainians shot down that flight
>fucking with social media
got any proof for your claims?
>trying to fuck with the election
again proof?
>vetoing security council chemical weapons investigations in Syria
last time they allowed an investigation the USA destroyed and pillaged an entire country? why should Russia trust you? they have no reason to plus they consider those claims falseflags which they have every right to do so since the sources are not very trustworthy

already replied to your bullshit
you sacked an entire country to the ground and found nothing
where are those so called chemicals? are they still hidden somewhere in Iraq?

>tfw no mutt overlord
plz enslave me

I see... Interesting.. Yes.
So, rather than denying that this stuff happened, you're making excuses about why it happened.
Very interesting.

Attached: 1484547748653s.jpg (250x202, 6K)

Fuckign burgers I hope you'll all burn under massive nuclear strike for your offending words.

Attached: hpywizub3x401[1].jpg (564x675, 43K)

Nah, he explaining it to you. Because you're pretty stupid. I see you want to die for Israel.

I denied 3 of your claims
2 of those are true but again why would I deny something that indeed happened? Russia did annex Crimea and they do indeed stand by Syria. Why would I lie about that? I just explain to you why they are acting the way they are

Holy shit, all you putinbots sound the exact same, do you really think anyone outside of Russia is retarded enough to think Ukraine shot down MH 17?

Attached: 1491593177724.jpg (1454x993, 302K)

We are used to it. It has always been so - an evil Russian bear, barbarians etc. Farewell to the West. We will never be friends.

Attached: shekel.png (628x121, 13K)

>implying you in the West all sound different and each one of you has a different idea about what happened in Ukraine

Attached: 1521656314546.jpg (720x720, 69K)

>Russia was fighting radical Islamists in Chechnya before most of us even knew who Al Qaeda was. And this is how we repay them.
Bullshit WTC bombing was before first Chechen War.

Attached: 3fe010kzbhuy.png (1000x963, 310K)

So what? The problems in Chechnya didn't begin in 1994 but in 1991 when Dudaev and co. captured government buildings and proclaimed CRI.

the chechnyan war was before 2001

tfw we gonna be nuked by russia when ww3 starts

>every one knew Russia wouldn't sit by while NATO slowly tries to lure Ukraine into their web
Ukraine is a foreign country and can join whatever the fuck it wants. No one had any sort of right to annex shit.

>Ukrainians shot down that flight
It were Russian drunkfucks and junikies who went to Donbass to fight for money.

>got any proof for your claims?
Yes, a lot of the same posts from bots my taxes are being spent on.

>last time they allowed an investigation the USA destroyed and pillaged an entire country?
It never happend. They saved it.

I am 100% sure you are a Russian shill and I have to tell you that "it was my job dude chillax you want the main guys" won't work when you will be burning alive for your crimes agains the people.

Who fucking cares what people think, I'm talking about what actually happened, which is that your rebels shoot that plane down, and did a terrible job of hiding it.

>In July 2015, Malaysia proposed that the United Nations Security Council set up an international tribunal to prosecute those deemed responsible for the downing of the plane. The Malaysian resolution gained a majority on the Security Council, but was vetoed by Russia.
Nothing fishy here comrade )))))) stop with the russophobia

>some of us just look at the issue objectively and realize that Russian has been hounded into her position by irrational American policy
Ah yes Georgia and Crimea were the result of U.S. policy. Blocking multinational chemical weapons investigations was the result of U.S. policies. You also forget the expansion of NATO was the result of their neighbors asking to join and for the Balts after Crimea I think their choice was well made.

cuckery

t. CIA

>which is that your rebels shoot that plane down
No, we didn't do it. And Ukrainian authorities shouldn't have let the plane fly over a war zone in the first place.

>stop with the russophobia
this, but unironically

He said bombing not 9/11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

He means this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
but his point is wrong anyway.

THIS

Attached: 1518011690888.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>t. Cletus Ivanovich

what the fuck, it happened twice?

Attached: 1523037268981.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>what the fuck, it happened twice?

Attached: 1520156567382.png (486x443, 29K)

based

Fucking disgusting Kremlin shill, kys and stop using a proxy faggot

Attached: 1511379168775.gif (247x270, 79K)

Saddam did have chemical weapons, moron.

Do you realize that Georgia started that war?
Why did you need nato after the USSR collapsed?

Absolute fucking retard

we must unite with our Russian brothers

>I bet you also believed Sadam had chemical weapons back in the days
He did tho...

Attached: 54-Chemical-bombing-of-Halabja.jpg (954x525, 100K)

>elect putin with a huge majority of nearly 80%
He basically males it so he's the only viable candidate and no one there wants a return to the 1990s though he and oil prices are sending them there.

>your armed forces sacked that entire country and ruined the once most stable country in the Middle East you went through that country inch by inch and found jack shit
Are you serious?

You are truly Great again

I won't insult your intelligence or age but yes Osama really hated that building. I will point out he was a below average civil engineering student.

at what point is he deluded?
russia did all the shit he listed

By the time of invasion in Iraq he didn't. He got rid of all that shit after he was said that having chemical weapon will cause him some troubles.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/06/tony-blair-deliberately-exaggerated-threat-from-iraq-chilcot-report-war-inquiry
Apologize now.

@88137576
Praise your master

Attached: 15175549928130[1].jpg (510x548, 46K)

Yes you fucking did, wanna take a stab at denying this?
youtu.be/-gPJUDOnMfg

>Do you realize that Georgia started that war?
That's an interesting reinventing of history.

>Following Vladimir Putin's rise to power in Russia in 2000 and a pro-Western change of power in Georgia in 2003, relations between Russia and Georgia began to deteriorate, reaching a full diplomatic crisis by April 2008. By 1 August 2008, South Ossetian separatists began shelling Georgian villages, with a sporadic response from Georgian peacekeepers in the region.[31][32][33][34][35] Artillery attacks by pro-Russian separatists broke a 1992 ceasefire agreement.[36][37]

>Why did you need nato after the USSR collapsed?
It evolved into a general defensive alliance. As shown on 9/11. Also, we had joint excercise with Russia in the past.

t. Putin voter

Attached: 15234575058341[1].jpg (620x414, 154K)

>you will never personally strangle a ruski with your bare hands

Attached: 1517579013553.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Agreed.

Attached: 2E65BBA9-4B8E-40F7-8585-0CFE4AEDEF7F.png (500x492, 58K)

This

Attached: 1519865852577.png (800x800, 261K)

>literally WHERE IZ DA BROFFS???

>By 1 August 2008, South Ossetian separatists began shelling Georgian villages, with a sporadic response from Georgian peacekeepers in the region.
Ahahahahaha what the fuck. Thats literally re-writing history though.
>wikipedia
Oh right