/Afr/ican General

can we survive this time edition

Attached: b3ac2c7b18aa11d82a228dcf89a07f6c.jpg (640x960, 57K)

why black men don't like black women

>why black men don't like black women
but we do

Attached: 1521607058277.jpg (1654x1080, 308K)

All Black guys I know don't date Black women. Only race that seems to do this.

Sample of Black men you meet =/= Majority of Black men

IRL majority Black men are with Black women

Where are you from OP?

Why black men don't like black women? Why black women like white men? Why do black people love racemixing so much? Why are blacks so poor? Why are blacks so low IQ? Why are blacks always slaves? wHY ARE BLACK PRETEND TO BE WHITE?

You're not from the hood.

Why do Egyptians pretend to be Somali Norwegian mutts?

most people in the world are with their own, regardless of race

somalia

Preach black brotha! Some day, black people shall know about the true egyptians, and we shall reclaim our homeland in Wakanda!

Attached: f2a83dd7af68627c7280ca38bdd15798.jpg (600x272, 24K)

How much of the daily racism on Jow Forums gets to you? The shitposting about race has really intensified the last couple of years.

mudane soomali miyaa tahay kkkk

Why aren't there more subsaharan africans on Jow Forums?

> (OP)
>How much of the daily racism on Jow Forums gets to you? The shitposting about race has really intensified the last couple of years.
doesnt get to me at all, if anything it shows how weak the psyche of certian folks are. racism screams insecurity

> (OP)
>Why aren't there more subsaharan africans on Jow Forums?
there are quite a bit but it's hard to tell who is behind a flag unless they explicitly say they are from somewhere

Why would you be on a board where you get called a "nigger" 24/7? Also, I think Jow Forums admins tend to rangeban lots of african countries because people use them as proxies.

They already have their own forums like the nigerian Nairaland

Friendly reminder that Horners have smol cocks like Arabs and not BBC's like other Blacks

GREETINGS MY FELLOW AFRICANS

WAKANDA FOREVER

Attached: DYKIQPlVoAAXXSM-940x579.jpg (940x579, 73K)

BLACK BOIS BTFO

Attached: BLEACHED.jpg (750x750, 197K)

made for big croatian cock

Where are the Turks?

Have any of you ever been to Africa? What was it like

Seriously why would a woman decline a relationship with nice man, who is intillegent, has degree and is a good person overall because of his skin color?

I don't understand this concept.
Is this an american thing to be so obsessed with race?

Went to an African student's association. Yesterday.

I am officially /afr/ican

humans are hardwired to racemix. blacks don't like their women, but whites do as can see here on Jow Forums and Jow Forums

it's funny, everyone wins in the end

Attached: 1523312352492.jpg (348x423, 20K)

Humans have natural preference for people who look like them

WHITE CAVE BOYS STEALING DEM BLACK QUEENS

Attached: 87df4eefcf049fc617af935c200bd0c6be5c056ec3ad9b0c2d6690470ee481b1.webm (480x600, 369K)

>blacks don't like their women

When will this meme die?

> (OP)
>Seriously why would a woman decline a relationship with nice man, who is intillegent, has degree and is a good person overall because of his skin color?
>I don't understand this concept.
>Is this an american thing to be so obsessed with race?
societal/familial issues. I think most people aren't willing to take up that sort of pressure

based banglabro. we are ALL African

absolutely not

wanting someone with exotic genes is actually a good strategy, humans are aware of this instinctively

Attached: Europeans.jpg (984x461, 144K)

Never, cause it's true

Would you rather have Somalians, or Nigerians as your roommate

maybe it's a different thing in america, but here in brazil all my black friends despise black women, most prefer either white women (especially the germanic-looking ones) or the types you americans would call "latina".

my white friends prefer brown-skinned women (not necessarily black, someone like Aline Riscado)

Attached: Aline Riscado.jpg (1200x972, 166K)

Black people would've gotten bred out a long time ago if it was true but the Black population in the US has stayed consistently the same.

Attached: 1523239667897.jpg (356x374, 36K)

Well, you obviously have to take into consideration the fact that mixed marriages were banned.

Now that they aren't, mixed marriages have exploded among the Black community, specially among men.

Yh to converse with, not mate with. My urge towards women of different races is immense.

That objection makes zero sense. Isn’t your ilk prone to suggesting that black men constantly have children out of wedlock and don’t stick around? Why would legalizing mixed marriages have a huge impact then?

Cause now mixed relationships are allowed and there's no legal obstacles to them?
what race are you?

>Now that they aren't, mixed marriages have exploded among the Black community, specially among men.

That happened for every race, even still Black interracial marriages arent the majority and they dont compare to Black marriages in numbers.

If anyone is chasing Whites, its Hispanics as they have the highest interracial marriages in the US.

Attached: Population-2-chart-1790-to-2012.jpg (419x560, 124K)

How is that addressing my point? Again, your kind always goes on about how black men do not care to get married in the first place before impregnating women. So why would the legal status of mixed marriage make a big difference?

There is no such thing as ''aware instinctively'', human races evolved without knowledge of each other

how stupid do you have to think your personal tastes have any relevance when talking about group of billions?

Not really, actually, Asian and Hispanic intermarriage rates have maintained stable or even diminish, Blacks are the ones who are really going up. Hispanics also don't have a gender imbalance like Blacks or Asians (where it's reversed compared to Blacks) do.

Also, see pic related, the number of mixed people with Black is gonna grow faster than those who are just Black.

Attached: _23.jpg (800x471, 114K)

I have brown hair.
Am I african?

Also, did you know that in the UK half of Caribbean men marry non-Caribbean women? in fact, mixed white/Caribbean children outnumber Black Caribbean children 2 to 1.

Another thing I find interesting is that the more educated the Black man is, the least likely he is to marry a Black woman, but this doesn't hold true for Black women.

I kinda feel bad for Black women, I've heard there's even somewhat of a singles epidemic among them since they can't find a husband, and all all the good ones are basically scooped out by white non-Blacks (mostly whites).

Attached: _24.png (310x488, 9K)

I will round up all the white women with plump breasts for african breeding. No need to thank me, I just want 1 African Queen

I was hoping this thread would have been more serious

Do white women flock to you for being BLK?

Good day brothas and sistas!

how do you do fellow kings?

Attached: 1468499168919.png (430x560, 105K)

Two or more races is vague and can include a multitude of different races.

Although you are correct about interracial Black people increasing it still shows that Hispanic interracial marriages are the highest.

Attached: image04.png (743x484, 60K)

honestly suprised it didnt turn into full race bait and just stuck with the cuck shitposting thread doesnt even have a stated purpose and op might as well be gore for some posters

where are all the OG /Afr/icans?

How many white women have you guys BLACKED?