Would you rather live in a relatively poor country that has no immigrants and 100% homogenous or a rich country swamped...

Would you rather live in a relatively poor country that has no immigrants and 100% homogenous or a rich country swamped by immigrants and foreigners while having enforced diversity and multiculturalism?

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Shut the fuck up, leaf

I'd rather live in a rich country, but only if I am rich myself too. I don't really care how many foreigners my country has as long as it works. Look at Dubai and Singapore.

Immigrants are the least of my problems. Literally a bullshit made up problem.

I hate people anyway. It's not like I enjoy people if they are not foreign.

a canadian with false choices, are you related to zuckerberg

Well if you want your children to be Dutch it's in your best interest to make sure your nation stays that way too.

>would you rather live in poland or usa

can i have a diverse poor country

(usa flag.png)

I don't care for Dutch culture. It's a degenerate shithole for a reason.

I said nothing of culture

Its like a have both bad sides of it

Its because russia is an empire not a country.

>relatively poor country that has no immigrants
It's sad seeing "refugees" and beggars everywhere. I've no family, friends, job or culture. I might just want something different but living in a rich country doesn't garantee quality of life.

So Bangdladesh or USA?

i live in poor country, multiculturalism exists only in markets.

>Literally a bullshit made up problem.
if you're in the netherlands anyways

i'd rather live in canada

Not even a question for any non/pol/tard

rich country. It is not balanced. Look, if immigrants are living in rich countries, this means they are educated more than other areas. However, if they are illegal, then....

Why not live in an absolute shit-tier country drowned in crime, corruption, tropical diseases and low morality AND a high rate of miscigenation and enforced diversity and multiculturalism, huh?

a multicultural country is a rich country

Attached: cultural enrichment.jpg (1212x1804, 764K)

I would rather Canada had remained Canadian and poor instead of letting in foreigners yes.

Attached: 1523135535975.jpg (658x668, 70K)

>Would you rather live in a relatively poor country that has no immigrants and 100% homogenous
This.

first one

i have the first one kind of, we are not 100% homogenous but close enough

First because it is what I already live in. In fact we are becoming more homogenous over time because any minorities we do have are all leaving.

poor country that has no immigrants and 100% homogeneous

how is this even a question

Rich country, i don't care about people.

First one. We're more likely to be united as a nation and we could potentially make it less shitty.

>tfw argentina is a POOR country swamped by immigrants and foreigners while having enforced diversity and multiculturalism

Attached: RELCUUT.gif (500x281, 469K)

Not sure why you're telling me this but...

Attached: 1501101974430.jpg (399x368, 16K)

Don't worry Argentina, we will be there soon too. Wealth is temporary, demographics are forever

one of us
one of us

Attached: tenochtitlan enriched.gif (900x597, 3.82M)

The rich one obviously?

Money is all that matters

but who was japan ?

I'm not in Poland so I think that makes my answers quite clear

second to work
first for live

It was inevitable. At least you won't be genocided like south african whites were