I want to convert to islam but I love beer and pork...

I want to convert to islam but I love beer and pork, hate Saudi Arabia and crowded places so no peregrination and too lazy to pray 5 times a day.
What do?

Attached: APU3.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/
healthline.com/nutrition/is-pork-bad
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/false_prophecies.htm
youtu.be/GJyOxkT3APA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Die for your heresy

dont

Do it, being and muslim and doing all these things is better than not being a muslim and doing all these things, when you convert start to gradually stop doing these things, its worth it bro think about heaven.

Welp laziness will get you no where buddy, praying only takes 3-5 minutes of your time. You only need to to Haj once in your life time so you don't need to do it twice or more. Beer and pork is prohibited. Just try quitting slowly until you feel like you could stop.
A lot of us hate Saudi Arabia but there is nothing that we could do about it.

Attached: 1522876374470.jpg (1280x720, 396K)

Worship the local gods of the region, do not fall to the Abrahamic menace trying to destroy the old gods.

Attached: 1508423554438.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

That's pretty good advice lad, but it would have been much better without that unnecessary picture.

would he worship spanish paganism or indian paganism?

wish anime was illegal instead of pork, it would really help to combat degeneracy

Since he's probably mixed spanish and indian he should come up with some local mixture of those and begin attracting followers.

Attached: 1512898619514.gif (560x480, 1.8M)

it is, convert and you can tell his local sheikh he is gay 4 anime and you and him could pound that faggot with shoes all day.

There are many different meats other than pork, why do you have to focus on the one thing thats not halal, come on bro, beef, lamb, chicken, duck and many other meats.

> spanish paganism

The romans made sure that Iberian paganism did not exist anymore and since all the scripts are in Iberian and No one speaks Iberian, No one knows about Iberian paganism. There are some guesses and gods that we know about but There is not many information.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Attached: 9265761.png (270x203, 143K)

Then I guess he needs to learn Iberian.
Why is pork banned?

its filthy and its bad for you.

And also it says in the quran not to eat pork, which means allah tells us to not eat pork, and we should obey, this is like a test, listen to gods word and don't eat pork, don't question it too much.

How do you learn Iberian though? It is a dead language.

do muslims realize that the quranic heaven is full of things that give you a guaranteed access to hell?

Praying 35 times a week? What kind of God demands such gratification?

I only follow rules I understand though. I need to see evidence that pork is bad and be convinced.

Is it actually as bad as red meat?
I honestly don't know anything about Iberian. Are there no scholars working on the puzzle?

Yes, rivers of wine , hoor al 'ayn etc...

But that's the prize of people who were patient and listened to allahs word, all the things forbidden on earth are now halal in heaven, but without the bad sides of those things.

Then don't follow it, it doesn't affect allah one bit, but you will be punished.

I'm happy to follow something but I need some kind of proofs first.

I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

don't you find that idea of "In heaven you finally can be immoral" disgusting?

draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/

healthline.com/nutrition/is-pork-bad

too be fair, didn't God wanted his worshipers to pray 50 times a day but the Prophet said it was too much and asked God to reduce it?
On the night of the Mi’raaj when our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was taken up into heaven – enjoined fifty prayers to be performed night and day. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kept asking his Lord to reduce it until it became five prayers to be offered night and day. But Allaah decreed the reward of fifty prayers for these five, so whoever prays five prayers will receive the reward of fifty prayers.

nothing wrong with questioning something. God gave us free well after all.

Attached: 10490608.png (798x440, 463K)

>Are there no scholars working on the puzzle?

Yeah, they have been trying for decades to understand how the language works. They already know the alphabet used by iberians, which was a combination of the Phoenician and the greek one, the problem is Iberian is not an indo-European language. It is so fucking alien that nobody knows how the grammar works. Some people have tried to make connections between this language and the basque language in order to figure out what the heck It says but It did not work either.

are you stupid ? how do you mean immoral ? what part of heaven according to islam is immoral ?
moses (AS) kept urging muhammad to ask allah to lower the number of prayers, because he knew how humans were, and we would find them too much, and even when they were lowered to 5 he(moses) told him(muhammad) to make them less, but the prophet muhammad pbuh refused.

money, gold, alcohol, virgin women, large mansions, good food, etc. Seems too guttural, materialistic and vain.

>money

??? what

>gold

How is this immoral

>alcohol

alcohols normal effects do not exist in heaven, you cant get drunk.

>Large mansions
>Good food

what do you think heaven is ? its a place of rewarding for all the pious believers, the faithful ones.

>I'm a sad fuck so I'll larp as a religious person and try to make myself believe though I don't actually believe
Kill yourself.

wtf
based Moses. If he was our prophet we would probably pray 1 time a day.

Attached: 1483173092333.jpg (545x362, 32K)

Watch your language when you speak about such people, you are immature.

he's palestinian, i know his father.

Islam seems to me a lot like a religion demanding compliance to existing earthly (muslim) powers in exchange for an intangible future reward.

Seems a lot like christianity in that it was intended to create docile populations. Please dissuade me.

Attached: 1514249400322.jpg (289x340, 24K)

didn't say anything offensive tho
was just being ironic

Attached: 1513535111050.png (377x330, 6K)

You're really annoying, enjoy literal eternity in hell, i will laugh at you from above.

stupid larpers

kill yourself

I think the Islamic paradise is too superficial.

its almost like someone made it up to motivate young men

Ah these are the accommodating and moderate muslims I hear so much about, trying to expand and evangelize their religion to people who are curious.

you can think whatever you want, no one gives a shit.

>trying to expand and evangelize their religion to people who are curious.
Of course they are, in their eyes getting you to convert is saving you
Fucking atheist

>its bad for you

And yet we are among the highest consumers and life for longer in Europe. Made me cogitare ergo sum

that's a meme made up by wh*Te dogs, no one gives a fuck, enjoy dying in syria or someshit you stupid faggot

They aren't doing a great job converting me if I'm asking a question and just get told to fuck off.

Why are you being so aggressive omar

sorry bud, but hell isn't something you could manage to smile at

Attached: 1484187690526.jpg (640x640, 87K)

if this is what you consider aggressive i feel sorry for you

>Ask a question
>Go to hell infidel
If muslims don't consider this aggressive...

Remind me what got you rangebanned from Jow Forums again?

>hehe ur religion is made up lololol debate me im an ATHEIST also pls answer me respectfully even tho im purposefully being a friendless kissless virgin loser cunt who is too stupid to google shit in 2018

yeaaa im not doing that, next post ending in 6 determines what i do

spamming and insulting the mods

Jow Forums is just cancer I would rather avoid. it's why I rarely bother with it.

It's literally a question that has been on my mind I wanted an answer to from a muslim.

Google won't give me answers to my exact questions. And I'm not even an atheist.

You have superior healthcare compared to us and also cleaner air and environment. Don't see how Pork helps with that

Attached: 11176439.jpg (737x619, 108K)

What convinced you islam is true?

You are so cute, so i just have started to think about converting to Islam.

well I was questioning Islam back then. But what strengthened mt belief is how Quran and Hadith predicted the future. Like how the Quran predicted that the Romans were going to defeat the Persians in the war. and that was when the Persians were winning. and there this one not sure it it was in the quran or hadith , but it says that the Jews will be at the bottom of the world two times and at the top of the world two times.

Attached: 21321.gif (500x370, 1021K)

I hate the effect islam has on people desu.
My family is pretty liberal but they still live by a weird culture of honour

Th-thanks

Attached: 1455201291439.jpg (360x400, 36K)

>
According to Yusuf Ali the Arabic word for "a few years," Bidh'un, signifies a period of three to nine years; yet according to the historical records the victory did not come until nearly fourteen years later. The Persians defeated the Byzantines and captured Jerusalem at about A.D. 614 or 615. The Byzantine counter-offensive did not begin until A.D. 622 and the victory was not complete until A.D. 628, making it a period between thirteen to fourteen years, not "a few years" alluded to in the Quran.
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/false_prophecies.htm

What is your counter-argument to this?
And apart from the hadiths and quran, what proof is there that islam is true?

Hm, for example? I don't think it's something absolutely different from the orthodox influence on the post-soviet russians.

And we consume a lot of alcohol and are heavy smokers. Your god is false, admit it.

They feel morally superior to others
yesterday my mom was talking shit about this girl because she like getting drunk at parties.

>likes*
i'm retarded

I see, rather different indeed. Btw, my parents also wouldn't be patient to the "wild walking" girl. It's not a question of religion for my family is rather atheistic, for example.

half muslims hate saudi arabia FYI

oh and if you convert don't become shia thinks. latinos seem to love cancerous shiism

Religious parents generally take these stupid judgments to a new level. Pre-marital sex is the worst thing you can ever do and purity is the most desirable, that kind of thing.

that's the freaking point... prohibited things are pleasures, and if you stay patient in life you will be rewarded with the wine and women you've been craving

I don't. I need to ask someone who has a knowledge about Islam, Tafsir, and history
well, God told us there are benefits from these but their sins overwhelms the benefits. My point is tho that good you have much better healthcare and environment which is the reason why you have better life life expectancy. If you look at the US its life expectancy is like ours

Attached: 10468665.jpg (610x660, 64K)

I get a bad feeling around islam. It just doesn't seem right.

Attached: DaOlweMV4AAC7un.jpg (960x688, 124K)

I asked a question and they turned on me and started yelling infidel. I think you're on to something.

don't ask random muslims, ask your questions online theyve probably been answered before on websites run by knowledgeable people...

The girl who fucks a lot (and with different guys) before the marriage calls here 'blyad''. So, purity is also some kind of virtue even among many atheistic people. But yes, I agree, that religion increases purity's significance up to the sky.

Let me guess
Girl?

I find it hilarious that both Haram and Deus Vult posters have a seething hatred for anime and degeneracy.

you sick fuck

Pray only 2.5 time's per day, no problem.

Alright I asked my friend and he told me that the Koran was predicting the first victorious battle that led to the rest of the victories, not the victory in the war.

Attached: 1453417260351.jpg (1020x766, 121K)

oh god, my farts smell so good right now
I mean it

That's nice honey

rly makes u think (that they're the same type of dumb in different packaging)

I have Arab Muslim friends who eat pork they really don't give a shit. Then again they don't really broadcast it to everyone and I had to catch them doing it. but once I caught them it was bacon sandwiches every time they I saw them at work.

Degeneracy is bad for a reason user.

I am singlehandedly driving out the Abrahamic faiths from Europe

Funny how you ignored the virgins argument. Afraid to admit muslim incels are solely motivated by lust ?

>I want to convert to islam but I love beer and pork
Be a Muslim and try to improve. What matters most is Allah. He will help you give it up.
>hate Saudi Arabia
1% of all Muslims live in Saudi Arabia
>Crowded places so no peregrination and too lazy to pray 5 times a day.
Prayer takes like 5 minutes max

Just do it
Watch this but ignore the Shia meme youtu.be/GJyOxkT3APA

>Why is pork banned?
Don't listen to that Arab, you SHOULD question everything.

But the most speculated reason is Trichinosis.

Another theory is because it tastes the best, so it's banned other vices like premarital sex and alcohol.

Why you react with that pic? Anime shows girl's naked hair and it leads to immorality: true believers don't watch that filth, absolutley haram!

Sounds like you just want to convert to Calvinism.

Yes

i hope you explode yourself

why do you want to be a muslim then?

This

Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophecies, but test everything; hold fast what is good. I Thessalonians 5:19-21

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Phillipians 4:8

Life Without bacon will be difficult indeed.

I've been taught that if something is not illegal or fatten, it most likely isn't good.

Yes it's true. Muslim heaven sounds completely stupid to women

> in heaven u getz all the bitches u couldn't fuck on Earth, and all dah beer, and all dah food

If Muhammed were alive today, he's probably say, oh yeah, you get all the new releases of vidya in heaven, so you can play your Fortnite there too :3

t. actual girl

>believing in the 72 virgin meme

Attached: 1523109376718.png (499x503, 253K)

Just drink alcohol drink in winter. You can justify it to warm your body so you can survive in winter.

Attached: 1496881215056.gif (500x500, 810K)

Bad

Attached: 1522788770948.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Nah, if I recall it right, that hadist also implies that if the woman will get 72 virgin men too. Still I don't think that hadist is true and all, according to my teach, you will be with your family when you're in heaven assuming your family is also muslim.

It's not haram if you do it for good purposes, my lad.

Attached: 1512231050361.png (615x559, 353K)