Who is your country giving citizenship?

Who is your country giving citizenship?

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/WDN-20180409-2

pic related for Portugal.

Attached: Capture.png (775x764, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/special-reports/legal-immigration#Naturalizations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the fuck are you giving citizenship to shitkraine?

Oh my..

Attached: denmark.png (394x438, 145K)

this isn't funny anymore sweden

Attached: swede.png (448x478, 149K)

Finns and Russians

They are our best immigrants. No joke.

You can't find Portuguese people that hate Ukras, even though they came in the tens of thousands in the early 2000's.

yeah.

Attached: file.png (690x618, 345K)

Probably Indians mostly.

Why are they the best ?

lol ok

Attached: Screenshot_43.png (406x507, 187K)

The rest are Brazillians and PALOPEs so they are much better. But I can give you a more detailed explanation. Of course there were some bad seeds though.

Attached: Spain.jpg (702x675, 103K)

Our politicians are confirmed traitors, citizenship to ukrainians, at least they are euros like us, but to brazilians and cape verdeans? day of the rope soon.

Attached: Näyttökuva (5).png (691x683, 544K)

Better in which way ?

Attached: hvala ukrainu.jpg (822x783, 227K)

Based Poland.

What exactly does this count? If I apply for a polish passport through my mother does that count?

Or is this like Canada granting citizenship to someone here on a PR card for 10 years.

Attached: 1493111471139.png (707x633, 655K)

They integrate well. Even in my small town there were some and they were cool people. They also have really high qualifications

Ukranian-Portuguese mixing must be hot

It's gonna be long, here we go.

First of all they way they behaved. They wanted to integrate. Sure they formed their communities but still, they wanted to be a part of our society. These days I can only spot a Ukrainians descent dude by his looks or his last name. And since there is no standard Portuguese look, it's hard.

These dudes (at least in my town) went to social neighbourhoods (really shitty) and turned them around. The rest of other immigrants (Brazillians, PALOPES, Gyppos) turned their neighbourhood into absolute shit.
Their crime was limited to being too drunk. Sure of them committed crime but it was a native Portuguese level, non-existent. While the rest of the immigrants.. well.... People here racial profile for a reason.

They were, and still are great workers. My father owns a construction company and hired Ukrainians illegally one time because there was a lack of workers in our areas. Dudes worked so hard, my dad actually helped them get their citizenship. They arrived early, and left late.
They are also very well educated, even better than the natives.

>The educational levels of individuals of working age (15–64 years) are higher than those of Portuguese nationals. According to Census 2011, 23.3% of Ukrainians in Portugal had completed college education, and only 9.7% had an academic qualification lower than the 9th grade. These values contrast with the education levels of the native Portuguese population, which were 16.6% and 40.6%, respectively.

>Also, according to the 2011 Census, 71.1% of the Ukrainian population was economically active and 59.2% were employed, while 47% of the Portuguese nationals were economically active and only 41% had jobs.

tl;dr the best you can ask for really

Really nice. Are they handsome ? What triggered their diaspora ?

Women are cute sure. I'm not really looking at the men.

Construction boom in the late 90's, early 2000's. Same as Portuguese to France in the 60's, but better behaved than the Portuguese.

I see. Didnt know you had a similar boom to Spain

My best friend is the daughter of Portuguese immigrants so I'm quite biased

Ahahah. French-Portuguese have the worst reputation here unfortunately. "Avecs", we call them.

it'll be the brits pretty soon

Attached: éire.png (401x419, 161K)

Hate this country.

>Croatia
>Calling someone else shit

What is their reputation in Portugal ?

The absolute worse. They behave badly, they think they are better than us, and they like to display their wealth.

I'm going to Portugal next year. I hope the portuguese people will treat me well.

kek

Just like French Jews in Israel

We really are the worst

Attached: 220d50b8d00bf57d1b7b1bc9c66a4fcac0d51a3c (1).jpg (487x498, 73K)

autismo

You'll probably get mixed reactions

Please, elaborate.

Your country sells citizenships, right?

Yeah.

Here's America's top 6
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/special-reports/legal-immigration#Naturalizations

Attached: FY2017 new US citizens.jpg (887x522, 38K)

The problem is that they know how to speak pprtuguese but speak french here anyway.Like,they are in a café and instead of talking portuguese they talk french to look different

NOT welcome brazilian mutt scum

Thank you for your kind words.

Most people will treat you normal, you should have no trouble most of the time but some people look down on Brazillians. They think they are flirty, lazy and inconsiderate about others.
For some reason lots of Brazillians talk loud in the streets and public places and put their tv volume very loud and disturb others. I never understood why. So be careful with that

They speak Portuguese, but only in France. When they come to Portugal, they speak French. They're just scumbags kek.

I don't like to make friends nor talk to people. I don't even like to be noticed. I guess I'm good then right?

Yeah, you should be fine. My ex girlfriend used to have Brazillian neighbors on the floor above her and holy shit, every fucking night there were girls shouting, dragging furniture, playing horrible music and I could hear the telenovela from the floor below until 3am.

>I don't like to make friends nor talk to people
why not?

European Union is a Moroccan colony.

Attached: Acquired_by_non-EU_citizens.png (768x958, 836K)

>why not?
Because I'm a anti-social retard that likes to be alone. I have only 2 friends and I think it's enough.

Dios mios

If you're white, the tugas will roll over the red carpet for you. White people than can speak Portuguese isn't something that the Portuguese see everyday.

Stay way mongrel

Attached: itsokay.png (686x610, 389K)

I'm white, unironically.
wat

Then don't worry, the tugas will suck your dick harder than they suck the ones of the British and German vacationers.

Nah, I'm white but not handsome. I'm tall, but too skinny, and I don't like to talk to others anyway.

R8 my taste

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-145347.jpg (978x1345, 305K)

I thought it would be a Canadian given how many people on here want to leave

It seems we have an apezillian buthurted, time to remove, or get you some free chains.

Attached: Portugal_Lisbon-daRep_1939saudado4MP.jpg (1326x1000, 65K)

Looking at the news, it seems to be the other way around. Aren't refugees from the US pouring into Canada?

>Gets anal devastated
>Calls someone butthurt
I'm just stating facts, m8. All I wrote comes from personal experience.

ignore the monkey you have to be understanding we are the reason he is a mutt

Yes actually, and the cuck king keeps inviting them.

I'm just surprised there isn't an equal outflow. My friend moved there and he got a Visa in a couple of months (usually America takes years from country backlogs)

From personal experience I've met brazilian who were actually darker than most cape verdeans lol

Attached: 1523471616682.jpg (822x783, 257K)

>br uhueheh stating facts
>br uehuhe 'intelectuals'
LMAO

Attached: IQ_wol9_aoIn-fig2.png (6460x3455, 1.9M)

Attached: bvjgvugghu.png (1249x1096, 2.58M)

>Source: não há
>Não foram encontrados mais tamanhos desta imagem.

ò gajo do numbeo quality of life index 2011, arranja a fonte disso sff.

Nada mais chato do que Portugueses e Brasileiros a brigar. Todo o tópico é a mesma coisa. Espero que lá em Portugal não tenha este autismo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Knipsel.png (392x429, 133K)

we are the one who give more citizenships, hope they will all go to g*rmany :)

Attached: itacitt.png (669x561, 348K)

Chile? For reals? Plz, explain.

you'll fit right in, desu.

if people mock your accent, it's just banter, and you're supposed to mock theirs back.

crack jokes and people will accept you.

Because the only ones that come to Portugal have to say no to Germany, France, Spain and Austria, so if they pick this place it's because they appreciate the things we do have better than the other countries, so they are usually quiet, polite, helpful and hardworking people who want to be left mostly alone, so we leave them be.

It's not necessarily a view on Ukraine or Ukranians as a whole, but the ones that pick Portugal do it for the right reasons.

Nenhum tuga entra em conversa na rua, sequer, e se formos forçados a falar, somos educados demais e passivo-agressivos no máximo.

Talvez em bares depois de uns tintos haja discussão, mas resolve-se a pagar outro.

Very slim country as well.

Stats for Russia for 2016:

Ukraine 100 696
Kazakhstan 37 837
Uzbekistan 23 216

265 319 new citizenships overall

Thanks for the tips.

Lol what a shithole

>Uzbekistan
KGB death squads when?

400 000 Croats in Chile.