Will this man save us from nuclear holocaust?

will this man save us from nuclear holocaust?

Attached: rts1927g-e1500289945773.jpg (4000x2250, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China needs to balkanize India first.

I unironically like him. And i fucking hate communism from the bottom of my heart.

They'll just sit back and spill into the power vacuum, usurping the world with their untouched industry and funds

neck yourself

This.

This. I hope Canada can be a good ally to them. We should stay neutral.

Back you go parjeet

Probably, the future is Chinese whether we like it or not.
Cyberpunk here we come.

Yea, maybe they'll let us keep our own currency once they're done buying us out.

He will save China

i am Yangtze Polack

Hahahaha..!

China is the newest entrant to the superpower club and hasn't demonstrated any great skill at circumspection in the Sea of Japan, etc.
Yankistan and R-U-S-S-I-A have three quarters of a century of experience making sure bluster doesn't escalate to genuine shitstorms

same

>

Attached: CB706291-E2C5-4A66-824D-EB5E4FF5D8B6.jpg (500x517, 49K)

Attached: FD844D80-09CE-4116-BA88-0933FEEE69F8.jpg (500x281, 35K)

>China needs to be balkanized first.
ftfy

>“I’m not afraid of nuclear war. There are 2.7 billion people in the world; it doesn’t matter if some are killed. China has a population of 600 million; even if half of them are killed, there are still 300 million people left. I’m not afraid of anyone.”

This what Mao said about nuclear war, Makes you think.....

How? It’d just return stronger

>How?
dunno, war is not my forte :^)
>It’d just return stronger
why?

Every time China collapses it returns after a few decades and invades everyone around

>one of Russia's lapdogs does something evil
>US says they'll respond but really don't
>rest of world screams at US for being big bad meanies to poor 'ol Russia despite doing nothing themselves
>happy manlet rubs his hands in content knowing that he's sowed a bit more chaos in western society

wew. fucking. lad.

Wrong thread

It's not. If anons are unironically flocking to Xi for guidance, Putin has already won.

>there were only 2.7 billion people as late as the 1900s

Holy...

Can you really blame them?

Yes.

What, they're going to look to Trumpy, May and Merkle as good leaders?

Over literal dictators? Yes. Well, at least the last two.

Who should they look to?

Merkel?

>does something evil
>"reee why do other people exist"

Attached: 1510780046513.png (304x306, 7K)

Attached: 1338803642344.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Fuck off Muhammad.

Both Merkel and May are pretty good though. I feel little sympathy for people shitting on their own or allied leadership and worship leaders of foreign, sometimes downright antagonistic, entities. Especially if their sole merit is having more power over their own citizens.

Le-a, if I were a childfucker, I would love that whore.

So you are merely ignorant and/or stupid.

Maybe I am ignorant, so why should I like Merkel?

May and Merkel are both pushing for white replacement in their countries through mass migration. Trump is going to get rekt during the midterms and is too incompetent to do anything. At least Xi and Putin can nuke some costie liberals.

+0.05 rubles

Fuck off, coast cuck.

Because she is a cold blooded pragmatic woman that does what constraints of circumstances allow to keep her country running and herself in charge.

Maybe you think that retarded tweets, ruining your relationship with your partners or outright tearing up constitution and arbitrarily executing dissenters will make you a great leader, but you’d be wrong.

The only one pushing for replacement of “whites” is your impotence to attract a gf.

I have no illusions that Putin wishes the United States anything but ill, but its nothing compared to what the Democrats will do.

Attached: 56rrjr66.jpg (250x218, 6K)

>keep...herself in charge.
That I can agree on, I do know she is skilled in what she does, but that doesn't mean her decisions are in favour of Germany and Europe.
For your second part: I'm neither a Trump, nor Putin supporter, so you can cut that shit.

Is that why she opened up her country to rapists and murderers? Because the real reason is that her, along with everyone else in the German government and within elite German society, hate Germany and want to see it destroyed from the inside.

+0.10 rubles

Stop making accusations about things you have no idea about, you dumb mutt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI

Take a look at the map you retard. Germany is literally surrounded by Schengen countries. Trying to cordon these off would be an economic suicide. Migrants are arriving through border countries that have no incentive and barely any capacity to stop them, much less get rid of them. What you are essentially whining about is that “white man” does not murder people trying to cross borders, or in countries with colonial legacy, for simply being black, which not even your agent orange won’t do.

T. Trailer park state

>white guilt
If we ever get to the point where purity of gene pool is enforced by the state, I am fairly certain your children will be safe from purging by the grace of never having existed.

>Colonial legacy
Is this supposed to make me feel for them? Supposed to make me think the Islamization of Europe is a necessary reparation because mean old whitey had the wherewithal to be better than everyone else?

Germany should be sending money and soldiers to fortify the European boarder, not encourage further migration with an open door policy and generous benefits. If those countries are too triggered by the thought of German troops, send more money.

>The leader of Germany shows clear disdain for the flag of the country she has been elected to serve and that's a bad thing
>"F-fukken virgins!!!!!!!"

Attached: Pregnant_Anne_Frank.png (646x780, 494K)

>The leader of Germany shows clear disdain for the flag of the country

No she doesn't. It's not common for political leaders in Western Europe to have flags on the stage or wave them in election victory, this is typically only done by populists or nationalists.

And saying Merkel hates her people is conspiracy, Merkel like most other liberals actually think she is doing the morally right thing. Your idea of white guilt or some kind of self-hate is just insane. Most of my friends are liberal and have this "we got to save everyone we can" attitude when it comes to politics, and this is not white guilt (never even heard of it before it got popular as a term in right wing circles in America) or any of that nonsense you think, but just normal people who show benevolence.

It's these characterizations of people as evil caricatures who willingly want to destroy the country that makes me wary of the far right, because this kind of contempt and hatred for who they deem to be political enemies is childish and dangerous.

She was handed a flag an then swatted it away. Even if it isn't usually done, what was the harm? Less than swatting it away on live television.

> Most of my friends are liberal and have this "we got to save everyone we can" attitude when it comes to politics

So liberals are naive.

Whatever her motivations are (and white, or more specifically German guilt is one one them) she is flooding her country with foreign people who threaten the unity, stability and saftey of not only Germany but the entire EU. The so called "far" right are simply calling for stronger borders. Hell, sometimes not even that, they are calling for the existing borders to be respected.

Italy stands with China

Attached: 23595038_1861096910597811_3375246426618462208_n.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Concept of western self-hatred or original sin isn't new. Infact it will be the basis for their downfall. Thankfully based Asians don't have these feelings and fill gladly oblige in putting a bullet in your head.

Attached: amerikneels.jpg (720x960, 70K)

why did they take this ominous picture? looks like an ad for a triad film

Its just a candid photo with bad lighting

The savior of the West

It’s supposed to remind you that citizen has rights in a rule of law, like a right to not be arbitrarily murdered, sterilized or deported. And since we’re nice guys over here, we also allow for political asylum for people fleeing from oppressive regimes. There’s due process involved here, too.

>Germany should be doing X and not Y
See, problem is that you have no idea about constraints on X or facts of Y. Neither Germany nor any other country is passive in dealing with the crisis. Western countries struggle to both integrate migrants and make them fit into their society, at times with ridiculously poor results, and to deport them or keep them out. But in parallel you have political posturing and deadlocks as well as trucks of tolerance plowing into pedestrians, all this peppered with hoaxes and disinformation for good measure. In real life you can’t wave a flag and expect problem to magically go away.

>leader of Germany shows...
That’s what YOU see. I see a pedantic woman who grabs a toy from a guy because she doesn’t want him to wave a flag like a retard. And even that might be out of context for the situation.
Don’t just gobble up whatever someone with agenda is telling you to think. And yes, apply that advice to my posts as well,

to inspire fear in the hearts of the merimutts

they're standing beside him like fucking underlings or something

Jow Forums...
Get the fuck back to your containment board, you're all mentally ill or just overall stupid as shit

Attached: 1518913216547.png (958x632, 413K)

You can't escape the ghost of WWII in Germany and expect there not be considerations of public conduct among government officials. Flag waving of national symbols is a populist and nationalist thing, whether you like that or not the political climate in Europe is what it is.

Whether liberals are naive or not isn't really the point, the point is that you paint a conspiracy around this issue. And the far right are either separatists or nativist, claiming that the far right simply want stronger borders is a bold faced lie. When I'm talking about the far right, I'm talking about people in online communities like on Jow Forums or the general white nationalist movement. You can go to Jow Forums and claim it's just about stronger borders and we'll see the responses.

Don't be daft, the only reason anyone ever brings up colonial legacy is when some poor poor brown person wants something. It is a weapon to be used to coerce and extort as well as to point people's attention away from their own countries internal problems. Look up China's Never Forget National Humiliation mantra if you want to see the real use colonized countries have for pushing colonial narratives and why its pathetic when those in colonizer countries fall for and indulge it.

And what made you think I was swallowing someone's narrative in the first place? Because I wasn't fellating yours?

The other guys look completely unprepared to take the photo and are still close to their seats. It kind of feels like the photographer was taking a photo of Xi only and at the last moment surprised them saying they should look at the camera too.

based china will make wh*toids pay reparation to us brown men

>You can't escape the ghost of WWII in Germany
You should. It is your responsibility as a leader to move your people forward. It is absurd that waving the German flag at a German political event is considered "populist and nationalist". It is evidence that something is wrong and needs to be corrected in society and it seems like the "extreme" "far" right is the only ones who have the balls to do it.

If Trump destroys China and liberalizes their government, he will go down as the greatest president of all time.

China will liberalize the US

Attached: 1523483361099.jpg (1023x1281, 334K)

What?

No it won't. It doesn't have the military budget.

>May
>competent

Attached: 621B1DA4-2AEB-4A55-8F35-BF96A6477909.jpg (188x264, 18K)

They are

1. Xi is clearly prepared.
2. This photo would not exist if it was not supposed to.

Attached: C42EC45C-1F7A-4943-A1AA-34A6CA1E6493.png (614x760, 140K)

Yes like how we liberalized Iraq after 8 years with our big military budget!

I'd be ok with that. Fuck China.

Yes. China will end up winning.

Attached: 1523313449088.jpg (394x458, 25K)

The house always wins.

Attached: 72662E6E-671C-4090-981C-FFBB36051023.jpg (980x608, 188K)